Shots Fired at LAX

bs he went outside the legal method of signing a bill into law

when he banned the importation m1 rifles

plus he had jon cary sign off on the UN small arms treaty
That's still no bill from Congress hitting his desk limiting guns. So what I said, was not bs.

It's because of fuckers like you, is why we have psycho's like the one who shot up LAX.
Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work.

Yes he has

At least do some homework before spouting off crap that is not only untruthful, but ignorant.

And what a dumbass Obama is as well. Keeping military style guns off the streets. LMAO... When's that last time someone committed a crime with a Garand or Mosin? Stupid laws that have no purpose other than to deny law abiding Americans access to firearms

-Geaux

FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence | The White House

FACT SHEET: New Executive Actions to Reduce Gun Violence

Today, the Obama administration announced two new common-sense executive actions to keep the most dangerous firearms out of the wrong hands and ban almost all re-imports of military surplus firearms to private entities. These executive actions build on the 23 executive actions that the Vice President recommended as part of the comprehensive gun violence reduction plan and the President unveiled on January 16, 2013.

Keeping Surplus Military Weapons Off Our Streets

When the United States provides military firearms to its allies, either as direct commercial sales or through the foreign military sales or military assistance programs, those firearms may not be imported back into the United States without U.S. government approval. Since 2005, the U.S. Government has authorized requests to reimport more than 250,000 of these firearms.

Today, the Administration is announcing a new policy of denying requests to bring military-grade firearms back into the United States to private entities, with only a few exceptions such as for museums. This new policy will help keep military-grade firearms off our streets.
No bills from Congress have officially hit his desk, numbnuts! So what I said was true.

BTW, I could care less about your bullshit 2nd amendment rights. I'm not a gun guy.

The end result is the same. Obama banned guns

It's OK not to be a gun guy.
It's not OK to be a partisan bigot who is OK with violating the constitution simply because he doesn't care about a particular right.

bs he went outside the legal method of signing a bill into law

when he banned the importation m1 rifles

plus he had jon cary sign off on the UN small arms treaty
That's still no bill from Congress hitting his desk limiting guns. So what I said, was not bs.

It's because of fuckers like you, is why we have psycho's like the one who shot up LAX.
Further proof that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Keep up the good work.

exactly

Well, Dorner had a grudge, it seems, for being fired; Jaread Longhner is insane but did shoot a Democratic Congresswomen; Bill Ayers has never been charged with the crime of murder and Nidal Hasan wouldn't be considered a liberal or progressive, most would consider him very much like Rudolph or Roeder, i.e. a religious fanatic.

Of course what all but Ayers have in common is a gun. What about that?

so dorner is not a leftist terrorist because he had a grudge? and this guy, who wanted to commit suicide and only sought out TSA officials, did not have a grudge or mental problems and is a righty terrorist?

please tell me this is not your opinion.

No, my reasoning is not convoluted; it is straight forward: We know what motivated Roeder and Rudolph (Abortion); McVeigh claimed the bombing was revenge for what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Ciancia was allegedly motivated by fear(?) of the New World Order, not something liberals, progressives or Democrats waste their time fretting about, and for some reason known only to him he decided to target TSA employees.

Do you have evidence Dorner was a "leftist terrorist"? Or, do you consider Dorner a leftist terrorist simply because he was black?

i never said dorner was a terrorist. you claim he is not, yet this White guy is a terrorist.

your logic makes zero sense. both had grudges against a government entity, yet, you only think this white guy is a terrorist because the black guy wrote about leftists ideals he of course is not a terrorists.

you stink.

Keep up the good work.
I'm not anti-gun or pro-gun. I could care less about guns.

What I'm talking about is the violent vitriol coming from the right that is having negative affect on society.

I know what how?

That The Obama would sign legislation that He wanted Congress to pass? Duh.

That He wants to ban handguns, rifles and shotguns?
He called for, and still supports, a ban on 'assault weapoins' - which are handguns, rifles ansdshotguns - thys He wants to ban handguns, rifles and shotguns.

None of this should be news to you.
Sounds like that's what you want him to want.

There's no proof this is true.

it is a big deal
I don't give a shit about guns and I think you fuckers are psycho's!

A few questions, and not trying to be a smart ass, as they are legitimate:

1.) Are you familiar with any examples of first-world Governments becoming oppressive/tyrannical in the past 100 years?

2.) If the United States Government ever takes a turn for the worse, would you feel more or less safe in situation where ONLY the gov't and criminals (who don't care about the laws) have guns vs one where law abiding citizens have guns too?

Last edited:

What I'm talking about is the violent vitriol coming from the right that is having negative affect on society.

Yeah, there was this right winger who started a vitriolic thread titled "Fuck California" to spew their hatred at an entire state...

Oh wait, that was a leftist fuckwad - YOU, spewing violent vitriol against Texas....

Never mind....

Yeah, there was this right winger who started a vitriolic thread titled "Fuck California" to spew their hatred at an entire state...

Oh wait, that was a leftist fuckwad - YOU, spewing violent vitriol against Texas....

Never mind....

Haha.

Billo - you have to admit this is pretty accurate...

I know what how?

That The Obama would sign legislation that He wanted Congress to pass? Duh.

That He wants to ban handguns, rifles and shotguns?
He called for, and still supports, a ban on 'assault weapoins' - which are handguns, rifles ansdshotguns - thys He wants to ban handguns, rifles and shotguns.

None of this should be news to you.
Sounds like that's what you want him to want.
There's no proof this is true.
Why dio you feel the need to lie about this?
Or are you ignorant of the fact that The Obama wants to ban 'assaut weapons'?

1.) Are you familiar with any examples of first-world Governments becoming oppressive/tyrannical in the past 100 years?

Germany, Italy, Japan, the Soviet Union... and the countries which they occupied or controlled when in power.

2.) If the United States Government ever takes a turn for the worse, would you feel more or less safe in situation where ONLY the gov't and criminals (who don't care about the laws) have guns vs one where law abiding citizens have guns too?

So long as law abiding citizens have guns available I doubt it the the US would become tyrannical. The 2nd acts more as a deterrent in that respect than anything else.

Germany, Italy, Japan, the Soviet Union... and the countries which they occupied or controlled when in power.

I'm not sure Russia circa 1917 was first world.

So long as law abiding citizens have guns available I doubt it the the US would become tyrannical. The 2nd acts more as a deterrent in that respect than anything else.

Which is why the left exerts so much energy in trying to revoke the second.

Keep up the good work.

Ignorance e from the left.
What is this violent vitriol coming from the right BULLSHIT?

Never mind....

For what it's worth, I have seen plenty of vitriol directed at California on this board, including entire threads dedicated to hating the state and everyone in it, soooo.....

Ignorance e from the left.
What is this violent vitriol coming from the right BULLSHIT?
You can't be serious?

What makes you think I'll answer your question, when you refused to answer mine?

Quid pro quo, mother-fucker!

I haven't refused to answer any of your questions unless you tried to answer a question with a question ans didn't answer what I asked. So with your non answer you admit that you're lying.

Never mind....
Was that the thread you admitted you were into men's butts?

Forum List

Back