Shots Fired at LAX

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTxPU6sYsA]Police Drill Shooting @ LAX Week Before - YouTube[/ame]

The sound argument is, unless you're in the military, or intend to commit acts of terrorism, there's no reason to have an AK.

A full auto AK or a semi auto AK clone?

Further, I do not believe that you "need" to make this argument so the 1st amend does not protect your "need" to free speech regarding this issue and the government should pass a law prohibiting same.... which, of course, will not violate the Bill of Needs found in our Constitution.

The sound argument is, unless you're in the military, or intend to commit acts of terrorism, there's no reason to have an AK.

Basically, if you believe that everything will be special and amazing in the United States forever and ever, and in a period of economic collapse all of the desperate hungry people needing to feed their kids will be "kind and cordial" to you and your family, then yes you have no reason to have an AK. We know that because the world is a relatively safe place today in the US it will forever remain that way...

This scenario is especially accurate given the fact that we have no debt, the dollar is strong (and the Fed isn't printing money), and that major economic collapses simply don't happen in our world.

I'm being sarcastic, of course, and sorry for being a dick but just trying to make a point...

Last edited:
Ah... so you -aren't- worried about people like Zimmerman, who legally carried a legal gun and legally used it in self-defense.
Fuck off with that bullshit, that's not what I said.
You said you weren't worried about people who legally carry legal guns and legally use them in self-defense.

Zimmerman legally carried a legal gun and legally used it in self-defense

So, you're not worried about Zimmerman.

:dunno:

The 'assault weapon' ban, if enacted, would ban handguns, shotguns and rifles.
Thus, The Obama wants to ban handguns, shotguns and rifles.
So, I ask again:
Why do you feel the need to lie about this?
Produce the bill where you read this.
I am happy to help you with your ignorance.

Senator Feinstein's bill:
Assault Weapons Ban summary - Assault Weapons - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

Obama's support for it:
Obama will back Feinstein?s bill to reinstate assault weapons ban - Salon.com
Obama Supports Dianne Feinstein Assault Weapons Ban - PolicyMic

As I said:
The Obama wants to ban handguns, shotguns and rifles.

How does that equate to a sound argument for banning them?
So... your bigoted, ignorant opinion -doesn't- equate to a sound argument. Roger that.
No response from Billo.
What a surprise.

Produce the bill where you read this.

Assault Weapons Ban summary - Assault Weapons - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

Obama's support for it:

As I said:

So... your bigoted, ignorant opinion -doesn't- equate to a sound argument. Roger that.
No response from Billo.
What a surprise.
You want a response? I concede the point. I didn't read your links. I'm not going to waste my time. You win. Obama wants to ban guns. I don't care!

A morning shit means more to me than these gun issues.

You said you weren't worried about people who legally carry legal guns and legally use them in self-defense.

So, you're not worried about Zimmerman.

:dunno:
You keep trying to change what I said.
No... you keep tring to back away from it.

You hate that fact -- but that's on you, and no one else.

Obama's support for it:

As I said:

No response from Billo.
What a surprise.
You want a response? I concede the point. I didn't read your links. I'm not going to waste my time. You win. Obama wants to ban guns. I don't care!
A morning shit means more to me than these gun issues.
Uh huh.
Of course, if I had been wrong, you'd been more than happy to let everyone know it.

Forum List

Back