Should all good people join GAB now and crowd fund them? I’m in!

I think that is an excellent way for you to use your money.

The more wrench's they toss to shut conservatives up, the more they fuck up. Funny thing about it is...they just don't have a clue.

Will it be like that pizza shop that raised over $800k, and closed a few months later? That would be awesome.

Principle bud....you smartest guys in the room won’t get it.

As I said, I think it is great thing for you to do. If I spent my days spewing racist bullshit all over the internet like you do, I would fund them myself.

Oh I see, when you post, you speak “the truth” but when I say wetbacks are disgusting, welfare dependent, criminal filth I’m being a racist...You’ve never looked at statistics have you?

As I said, I think it is great thing for you to do. If I spent my days spewing racist bullshit all over the internet like you do, I would fund them myself.

Oh I see, when you post, you speak “the truth” but when I say wetbacks are disgusting, welfare dependent, criminal filth I’m being a racist...You’ve never looked at statistics have you?

Yes, exactly. When one uses racist epithets, that makes them a racist. It is pretty simple really.

Wow. Just checked out that site. Those Nazis are crazy. From the few posts I read, I'm surprised there haven't been more shootings.

Yes, exactly. When one uses racist epithets, that makes them a racist. It is pretty simple really.
I disagree. It makes them an asshole, but not necessarily a racist.

The term "wetback" is not a racial term. It refers to ANYONE who swims across the Rio Grande illegally. It's like the term "redneck" refers to any poor, independent farmer, not necessarily a white person.

Sorry bud...I suppose I figured a war hero tough guy such as yourself would be against PC pussies...no?

The term "wetback" is not a racial term. It refers to ANYONE who swims across the Rio Grande illegally. It's like the term "redneck" refers to any poor, independent farmer, not necessarily a white person.

Haha...I’ll own that shit...I’m 100% asshole.

orry bud...I suppose I figured a war hero tough guy such as yourself would be against PC pussies...no?
He may be one of my fellow alums:

PC Principal is the current principal at South Park Elementary. He replaced Principal Victoria after she was supposedly fired, ostensibly because she did not take action against a student referring to rape as a "Hot Cosby". He is also an Alumni member of the PC Delta fraternity and an alumnus of Texas A&M University.
PC Principal

But, I am checking on it.

:lol:

Last edited:

Sorry bud...I suppose I figured a war hero tough guy such as yourself would be against PC pussies...no?

This is not a matter of being PC, you use racist terms, in my book that makes you a racist.

Do not be a coward and hide behind anti-PC.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Haha...I’ll own that shit...I’m 100% asshole.

Every racist I have met is an asshole, the two are not mutually exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wow. Just checked out that site. Those Nazis are crazy. From the few posts I read, I'm surprised there haven't been more shootings.
Who the fuck are you following to see that shit? Oh. Wait. Nazi's. Otherwise you would see what i just saw....pics of pets, some news about Blexit, meme's. So to see what you CLAIM they do, is what YOU choose to follow.

Idiot.

The more wrench's they toss to shut conservatives up, the more they fuck up. Funny thing about it is...they just don't have a clue.
This attempt to shut them down is only bringing the site a lot more attention.

Forum List

Back