Should all good people join GAB now and crowd fund them? I’m in!

Yes, exactly. When one uses racist epithets, that makes them a racist. It is pretty simple really.
I disagree. It makes them an asshole, but not necessarily a racist.

The term "wetback" is not a racial term. It refers to ANYONE who swims across the Rio Grande illegally. It's like the term "redneck" refers to any poor, independent farmer, not necessarily a white person.
How cute lol....I live in LA come down here and tell any latino wetback and tell me what hospital you prefer to go to.
So you're saying that Latinos are all violent thugs?
Proud wonderfull people.

Wow. Just checked out that site. Those Nazis are crazy. From the few posts I read, I'm surprised there haven't been more shootings.
Hell just look at what some of the conservative kids here say on a daily basis.

From what I saw, it doesn't compare. Under Politics, they were discussing a moil being sued for cutting a boy's penis off, complete with pictures of a Rabbi with a bloody beard. Real top quality right wingers there.
But....But....But...it's the Left that is anti-semitic! Including the Democrat Jews! They are anti-semitic! Even Soros...er...excuse me...(((Soros))). He's anti-semitic!

I joined Gab some time ago, but then deleted my account because it is not very user friendly. I then decided to give it another go and an currently there.

I don't know who y'all follow to see that shit, but when I go browse, all I see is cute pet pics, some news articles, humor, etc. I guess one attracts what one follows, eh? Shame on y'all slummin' then complainin' about the slums.

How cute lol....I live in LA come down here and tell any latino wetback and tell me what hospital you prefer to go to.

I’m in LA almost daily, I’m the tall white guy in the red MAGA hat at your neighborhood Starbucks.
Lol I know you dont have the balls to do that :)

Look bud...I wear my hat everyday. I usually wear a Trump 2020 or Trump Border Wall Construction Co. shirt. Look for me...Please.
81JtN2eDqcL._UX385_.jpg
I'm all over LA I have never seeing someone wearing them. Go to sleep lol

Seriously, look for me Raggy...I’m usually driving a white F350 long bed ...I always make it a point to stop in the ghettos at the shittiest Starbucks I can find just to blow the minds of wetbacks. The cockroaches all look at me like I’m fucking crazy. The baristas serve me quick as shit...they want me gone ASAP....haha

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You're a trip.

Yes, exactly. When one uses racist epithets, that makes them a racist. It is pretty simple really.

The term "wetback" is not a racial term. It refers to ANYONE who swims across the Rio Grande illegally. It's like the term "redneck" refers to any poor, independent farmer, not necessarily a white person.
Proud wonderfull people.

"Proud wonderful people" who like to beat up other people?

I think that is an excellent way for you to use your money.

Principle bud....you smartest guys in the room won’t get it.

As I said, I think it is great thing for you to do. If I spent my days spewing racist bullshit all over the internet like you do, I would fund them myself.

Oh I see, when you post, you speak “the truth” but when I say wetbacks are disgusting, welfare dependent, criminal filth I’m being a racist...You’ve never looked at statistics have you?
So they have a category description "wetback" in the demographic charts?

Nothing explains it all here in trumpland more than RW posters supporting and sending money to GAB...the website of choice for anti-semitic synagogue shooters.
Yeah, because freedom of speech is racist! We can allow people to say what they think. We might not agree with it! Only officially approved opinions should be allowed, because that's one of the principles this country was founded on!

It saddens me to know that appalling creatures like you even exist.

Wow. Just checked out that site. Those Nazis are crazy. From the few posts I read, I'm surprised there haven't been more shootings.

From what I saw, it doesn't compare. Under Politics, they were discussing a moil being sued for cutting a boy's penis off, complete with pictures of a Rabbi with a bloody beard. Real top quality right wingers there.
But....But....But...it's the Left that is anti-semitic! Including the Democrat Jews! They are anti-semitic! Even Soros...er...excuse me...(((Soros))). He's anti-semitic!
On every college campus in America there is a group named "Students for Justice in Palestine" that is dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. This is a leftwing group. The left is the home of anti-Semitism, not the right.

On every college campus in America there is a group named "Students for Justice in Palestine" that is dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. This is a leftwing group. The left is the home of anti-Semitism, not the right.
Every college campus. Then why have I never heard of them?

Why do you people continue to lie when it is so easy to prove your lies are just that?

They are on a few, they are not on all campus.

They are not on the campus where I got my Bachelors or where I got my Masters.

Interactive SJP Map

Every college campus. Then why have I never heard of them?

He lied.

Interactive SJP Map

Why do you people continue to lie when it is so easy to prove your lies are just that?

They are on a few, they are not on all campus.

They are not on the campus where I got my Bachelors or where I got my Masters.

Interactive SJP Map
You mean they weren't at your piss ant school? Well then, it must prove that leftists aren't anti-semites who want to destroy Israel . . . . . . NOT!

Proud wonderfull people.

"Proud wonderful people" who like to beat up other people?

Dude....where do you live?
Everyone your turn there are latinos working hard, respectful, and nice....if you gonna label all of them with the same label that makes a racist. I traveled and lived in different places around the world and i can tell you america is lucky to have latinos come here....best hard working people i'v ever seen.

Forum List

Back