Should all good people join GAB now and crowd fund them? I’m in!

Principle bud....you smartest guys in the room won’t get it.

As I said, I think it is great thing for you to do. If I spent my days spewing racist bullshit all over the internet like you do, I would fund them myself.

Oh I see, when you post, you speak “the truth” but when I say wetbacks are disgusting, welfare dependent, criminal filth I’m being a racist...You’ve never looked at statistics have you?

Yes, exactly. When one uses racist epithets, that makes them a racist. It is pretty simple really.

Sorry bud...I suppose I figured a war hero tough guy such as yourself would be against PC pussies...no?

This is not a matter of being PC, you use racist terms, in my book that makes you a racist.

Do not be a coward and hide behind anti-PC.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I’ve said it many times before..I don’t discriminate at all...I HATE all pieces of shit....White Trash included....Where do you go with that?

Wow. Just checked out that site. Those Nazis are crazy. From the few posts I read, I'm surprised there haven't been more shootings.
Who the fuck are you following to see that shit? Oh. Wait. Nazi's. Otherwise you would see what i just saw....pics of pets, some news about Blexit, meme's. So to see what you CLAIM they do, is what YOU choose to follow.

Idiot.

Go to the politics section.

Yes, exactly. When one uses racist epithets, that makes them a racist. It is pretty simple really.
I disagree. It makes them an asshole, but not necessarily a racist.

The term "wetback" is not a racial term. It refers to ANYONE who swims across the Rio Grande illegally. It's like the term "redneck" refers to any poor, independent farmer, not necessarily a white person.
How cute lol....I live in LA come down here and tell any latino wetback and tell me what hospital you prefer to go to.

The term "wetback" is not a racial term. It refers to ANYONE who swims across the Rio Grande illegally. It's like the term "redneck" refers to any poor, independent farmer, not necessarily a white person.
How cute lol....I live in LA come down here and tell any latino wetback and tell me what hospital you prefer to go to.

Haha..yeah those 5’ tall mini humans are total badasses

I’m in LA almost daily, I’m the tall white guy in the red MAGA hat at your neighborhood Starbucks.

Haha..yeah those 5’ tall mini humans are total badasses
Can u film yourself calling them wetbacks please ?

I’m in LA almost daily, I’m the tall white guy in the red MAGA hat at your neighborhood Starbucks.
Lol I know you dont have the balls to do that :)

Look bud...I wear my hat everyday. I usually wear a Trump 2020 or Trump Border Wall Construction Co. shirt. Look for me...Please.
81JtN2eDqcL._UX385_.jpg

Look bud...I wear my hat everyday. I usually wear a Trump 2020 or Trump Border Wall Construction Co. shirt. Look for me...Please.
81JtN2eDqcL._UX385_.jpg
I'm all over LA I have never seeing someone wearing them. Go to sleep lol

Wow. Just checked out that site. Those Nazis are crazy. From the few posts I read, I'm surprised there haven't been more shootings.
Hell just look at what some of the conservative kids here say on a daily basis.

As I said, I think it is great thing for you to do. If I spent my days spewing racist bullshit all over the internet like you do, I would fund them myself.

Oh I see, when you post, you speak “the truth” but when I say wetbacks are disgusting, welfare dependent, criminal filth I’m being a racist...You’ve never looked at statistics have you?

Sorry bud...I suppose I figured a war hero tough guy such as yourself would be against PC pussies...no?

This is not a matter of being PC, you use racist terms, in my book that makes you a racist.

I’ve said it many times before..I don’t discriminate at all...I HATE all pieces of shit....White Trash included....Where do you go with that?

Yes you do say that, yet your use of racial epithets is limited to a select group.

Hell just look at what some of the conservative kids here say on a daily basis.

From what I saw, it doesn't compare. Under Politics, they were discussing a moil being sued for cutting a boy's penis off, complete with pictures of a Rabbi with a bloody beard. Real top quality right wingers there.

81JtN2eDqcL._UX385_.jpg

Seriously, look for me Raggy...I’m usually driving a white F350 long bed ...I always make it a point to stop in the ghettos at the shittiest Starbucks I can find just to blow the minds of wetbacks. The cockroaches all look at me like I’m fucking crazy. The baristas serve me quick as shit...they want me gone ASAP....haha

Yes you do say that, yet your use of racial epithets is limited to a select group.

Gator, I’m in South Mexifornia and I live at the beach...I don’t have any white trash around me...unfortunately, most of the regions I do business in happen to be infested with wetbacks. The sight of them bugs the fuck out of me.

81JtN2eDqcL._UX385_.jpg

Seriously, look for me Raggy...I’m usually driving a white F350 long bed ...I always make it a point to stop in the ghettos at the shittiest Starbucks I can find just to blow the minds of wetbacks. The cockroaches all look at me like I’m fucking crazy. The baristas serve me quick as shit...they want me gone ASAP....haha
Ok just give me the time and place and I will make sure to be there to record it...till then take your meds please.

Gator, I’m in South Mexifornia and I live at the beach...I don’t have any white trash around me...unfortunately, most of the regions I do business in happen to be infested with wetbacks. The sight of them bugs the fuck out of me.

If you wish to see white trash, just look in the mirror.

So you're saying that Latinos are all violent thugs?

Forum List

Back