Should all politicians be banned from social media?

Now that Twitter and Facebook, etc., are not allowing Trump to talk based on the premise he tells untruths, should all politicians then be banned as well since all tell untruths?

In fact, everyone lies at some point, whether knowingly or unknowingly, so should we all be banned as well?

Or should we just move the DNC headquarters to Twitter and be done with it?
Just the ones that knowingly lie or repeat utter BS of people who knowingly lie on purpose.
Dr. Fauci said back in March not to wear masks. He later said he told this falsehood in order to save masks for medical people.

Should he be banned?

And who should be put in charge of being the truth police?

Now that Twitter and Facebook, etc., are not allowing Trump to talk based on the premise he tells untruths, should all politicians then be banned as well since all tell untruths?

In fact, everyone lies at some point, whether knowingly or unknowingly, so should we all be banned as well?

Just the ones that knowingly lie or repeat utter BS of people who knowingly lie on purpose.
Dr. Fauci said back in March not to wear masks. He later said he told this falsehood in order to save masks for medical people.

Should he be banned?

Beats me. I mask whenever I go into a place of business, even though no longer required by local health department, but recommended and most businesses here still have signs requiring it. Vast majority in this town are masked, even when just running into a quickmart.

No, social media needs to be governed as the public square that it is. Free speech laws should apply.

PERIOD

No. All censorship is bad.

Should he be banned?

Beats me. I mask whenever I go into a place of business, even though no longer required by local health department, but recommended and most businesses here still have signs requiring it. Vast majority in this town are masked, even when just running into a quickmart.
Masks are bullshit unless they are the professionally made 3M masks or similar ones to those.

Should he be banned?

Masks are bullshit unless they are the professionally made 3M masks or similar ones to those.
I found in science that any filter will filter better than no filter. I use Tommy Copper, every day.

Forum List

Back