Should any one or two people have the power to alter a constitutional amendement?

How is he altering the constitution ?

No one said he was. He would, however, if he could.

We have gun control, the 2nd amendment is not limitless .

Following the words "shall not be infringed", we do not find exceptions. In terms of Congress' authority, the amendment is quite limitless. The Executive Branch has no power to make law.

Is that what you want?

What I want is for all three government branches to stop fucking around and stay within Constitutional restrictions.

It also mentions "well regulated " . If we are cherry picking words .

Learn what words mean in the context of the period used and you may learn something.

How is he altering the constitution ?

No one said he was. He would, however, if he could.

We have gun control, the 2nd amendment is not limitless .

Following the words "shall not be infringed", we do not find exceptions. In terms of Congress' authority, the amendment is quite limitless. The Executive Branch has no power to make law.

Is that what you want?

What I want is for all three government branches to stop fucking around and stay within Constitutional restrictions.

It also mentions "well regulated " . If we are cherry picking words .

Let's cherry pick words. What do you think "well regulated" in the days of the Constitutional convention meant?

Hint: Not government regulated or controlled.

I did that to annoy . Just like pro gunners fail to quote the whole 2nd .

You think we should have no gun restrictions? Guns avialble on demand ??

10. "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Forum List

Back