Should Biden get the 25th and bring in President Harris?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
By the letter of the law and no politics involved…..YES.

BIDEN IS NOT MENTALLY FIT TO STAND TRIAL…HE CANNOT BE POTUS.

He should be removed via 25th amendment and we should have President Harris for the rest of the term.

Anything but this is politics.

He should be removed via 25th amendment and we should have President Harris for the rest of the term.

He's got 6 months left unless he gets re-elected. I'm sure you can make it till then.

NO! I'd rather have the incompetent that I know than the nuclear dumpster fire that is Heels Up. The congress can hold Biden in check.

NO! I'd rather have the incompetent that I know than the nuclear dumpster fire that is Heels Up. The congress can hold Biden in check.

See, that is politics.

Biden is incompetent and senile. The 25th must be invoked.

The left wanted to remove Trump via 25th in 2017…those same people must agree the same must apply to Biden. Those people are not just lying ideological pieces of shit….right?

No doubt. However, Harris should NEVER be anywhere near that office

The VP nominee should be someone sho can be POTUS. That is the whole point of VP.

I trust the Democrats. They think Harris can step in and be POTUS because that is what they voted for.

Certainly no lefties doubt her ability to be President. She is the Dem VP.

They will wait till Joe wins to remove him.

Their only real concern is beating Trump.

Of course, the funny thing is that no matter who wins they will probably use the 25th amendment to remove either of them.

Agreed.

They will wait till Joe wins to remove him.

Their only real concern is beating Trump.

Of course, the funny thing is that no matter who wins they will probably use the 25th amendment to remove either of them.

I was thinking they boot Kamala, make Hillary VP, cheat enough to get a Biden win, then 25th Biden the day after inauguration, then HILLARY IS PRESIDENT.

THAT IS MY DOOMSDAY SCENARIO. :oops:

The VP nominee should be someone sho can be POTUS. That is the whole point of VP.

I trust the Democrats. They think Harris can step in and be POTUS because that is what they voted for.

Certainly no lefties doubt her ability to be President. She is the Dem VP.
Of course the dems do--they voted for the incompetent that lead the ticket in 2020. I didn't trust their judgement then and I certainly don't trust their #2 now.

What a choice, working our way down the ladder to a dei figurehead, the supreme court installing roberts, or a possible military coup. Maybe Israel will annex us and we can get that over with. We're so screwed.

Replace him with a VP that has said that the VP job she has is very difficult and speaks in word salads?!
Trade senility for incompetence.

Last edited:

While you make sense...I prefer Biden stay in and further destroy the country so this shit show can accelerate. Once America implodes, just maybe the idiot reps will accept secession is the only hope to save a smidgeon of America as founded.

the end.jpg

While you make sense...I prefer Biden stay in and further destroy the country so this shit show can accelerate. Once America implodes, just maybe the idiot reps will accept secession is the only hope to save a smidgeon of America as founded.

View attachment 969546

I do to.

Just pointing out what should happen if politics didnt rule everything in DC.

He should have been removed via 25th in 2021…now he is a drooling brussel sprout.

See, that is politics.

Biden is incompetent and senile. The 25th must be invoked.

The left wanted to remove Trump via 25th in 2017…those same people must agree the same must apply to Biden. Those people are not just lying ideological pieces of shit….right?
As it turns out Trump was a felon. But being the morally bankrupt piece of crap that you are, you'll try to elect a felon into the WH.

Of course the dems do--they voted for the incompetent that lead the ticket in 2020. I didn't trust their judgement then and I certainly don't trust their #2 now.

I totally trust Harris to be the FIRST WOMAN OF COLOR POTUS!

The first DEM female POTUS would be someone who failed up and on her back and knees. I love that! DEI! Didnt earn it!

Forum List

Back