🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Biden start referring to Trump as "Fat Donald"?

So every tweet the President makes about Vice President Joe Biden refers to the former VP as "Slow Joe" (See a few in last 12 hours). Should Biden start referring to the President in derogatory terms as well? I am suggesting the most obvious - "Fat Donald". Seems to me there would be ample cover in terms of being a proportional response to his childlike behavior. Obviously the argument against is that it is childlike behavior but the electorate has rewarded that behavior for 4 years.

Question: Regardless of your political leanings if paid to consult for Biden, would you suggest starting to refer to Trump in derogatory terms such as "Fat Donald"?

He should reference the hair

Also should make a quip about how Baron needs to abandon that hairstyle asap

Tupee Trump doesn't really work...Has to be a clever hair nick name out there.

Leave the kid out of it Jackass

That's just juvenile on your part

AGREE!!

Limbaugh was a dirty shitheel for that.

I don't have a problem calling a wrong a wrong regardless of who did it.

The questino is do you think Trump woudl have done the same?

ANd the answer is of course yes

Which also means his kids need not be afforded any protections. Baron shits on a gold toilet he'll be ok

So every tweet the President makes about Vice President Joe Biden refers to the former VP as "Slow Joe" (See a few in last 12 hours). Should Biden start referring to the President in derogatory terms as well? I am suggesting the most obvious - "Fat Donald". Seems to me there would be ample cover in terms of being a proportional response to his childlike behavior. Obviously the argument against is that it is childlike behavior but the electorate has rewarded that behavior for 4 years.

Question: Regardless of your political leanings if paid to consult for Biden, would you suggest starting to refer to Trump in derogatory terms such as "Fat Donald"?

You say that like you imagine Trump would do the same?

So no of course i'm not going to leave his kid out of it

What sort of delusional world are you inhabiting where you imagine you get to say this in defense of TRUMP'S kid.

*thinks of the brooklyn 5*

Go for it.

It just shines a bright light on your disgusting pigotry and worthless morals.

Uh huh

Trump can opine over innocent children's fate in a felony trial

But me making jokes about his kids hair is overboard

Typical white trash christian, hypocrisy is bad

lol

If you knew even a smidgen of what you think you know, you might be dangerous.

What sort of delusional world are you inhabiting where you imagine you get to say this in defense of TRUMP'S kid.

You heard me... kid

yea i heard you being the hypocritical white trash bitch we all know you are

remember that the next time you critique some one else's behavior.

"you can't do that i only except that sorta shit from my president" hurrr durrrr

For fucks sake

Go for it.

Uh huh

lol

I am dangerous but also lazy

So you're all safe

If he wants to actually infuriate Trump he should just call him "President loser".
That would be Biden's name. How often has he run for president and lost?

Trump has lost nothing and will not lose.
Biden is an adult that does not care what childish names he is called. Trump on the other hand is remarkably easy to troll. He has engaged in flame wars with relative nobodies that came up with particularly good jab at him. If the Biden campaign does not have someone to personally troll president loser they ought to.

AGREE!!

Which also means his kids need not be afforded any protections. Baron shits on a gold toilet he'll be ok

I don't care for Trumps name calling. I think it diminishes the office. Some of it's hilarious though.

And picking on and making fun of the innocent children of political players is still a real shitty thing to do.

Go for it.

Uh huh

lol

So you're all safe

I got a lot of guns.

I'm safer than some.

AGREE!!

I don't care for Trumps name calling. I think it diminishes the office. Some of it's hilarious though.

And picking on and making fun of the innocent children of political players is still a real shitty thing to do.

Again trump does this

One of his most famous actions is calling innocent teenagers guilty in a major rape trial guilty in the public sphere

Shut the fuck up pleb

I could accuse baron of anything or call him anything and it would merely put me at the level of the president of the united states

He gets his daddies money, he gets to live with his reputation too. Life is tough on him i'm sure. Hahahaha

You people are acting like he only says this shit about adults. He'll say it about children too

Greta whatever her name is as well.

Go for it.

Uh huh

lol

So you're all safe

I got a lot of guns.

I'm safer than some.

Can do a lot more with a popular twitter handle than you can with a single gun in 2020 america

Biden calls Trump more names than Trump calls Biden. Calling someone a racist, an antisemite a bigot a homophome and a xenophobe is no more civil than calling someone "sleepy".
Thats what makes me laugh when they talk about how Trump is immature with his name calling....and then in the same breath call him every name I just listed above.

You heard me... kid

"you can't do that i only except that sorta shit from my president" hurrr durrrr

For fucks sake

You're black ain't ya? Lol....sit down boy.

I fear nobody and certainly not you

Leave kids out of it. It's simple.... worthless and weak prey on children. You don't look manly doing it, you look pathetic

You heard me... kid

For fucks sake

Leave kids out of it. It's simple.... worthless and weak prey on children. You don't look manly doing it, you look pathetic

Send that one to the back of the bus, and God Bless Rosa Parks! :)

image-placeholder-title.jpg

You heard me... kid

For fucks sake

No i'm not black

My little irish low born

hahahah

Even if I was...We'd have a lot in common wouldn't we?

HAHAHAHAHA

Whites have high IQ's (except for the irish)

Joe plagiarizes everything else, why not steal the term / nickname 'Fat...'

It was Hillary Clinton's campaign manager's brother who originally had the nickname -- John Podesta's criminal, Russia-aiding toady brother who was given the Russian / KGB/mafia moniker 'FAT TONY'.

John and 'Fat Tony' worked for the Russians. John's company, the 'Podesta Group', was an Influence-peddling, Russian Lobbying firm. 'Fat Tony' was exposed for being an UN-REGISTEED Russian Agent / Lobbyist...but because his brother John was Hillary's campaign manager the Podesta Brothers were protected by the Obama administration.

So, it only make sense that massively plagiarizing Joe Biden would steal from 'FAT TONY' to come up with an insult fr Trump.

The man has hardly ever had an original thought in that dementia-suffering head...

AGREE!!

Again trump does this

One of his most famous actions is calling innocent teenagers guilty in a major rape trial guilty in the public sphere

Shut the fuck up pleb

I could accuse baron of anything or call him anything and it would merely put me at the level of the president of the united states

He gets his daddies money, he gets to live with his reputation too. Life is tough on him i'm sure. Hahahaha

You people are acting like he only says this shit about adults. He'll say it about children too

It doesn't matter what Barrons daddy does or doesn't do---attacking a child who has done nothing to nobody is just wrong. Hell even if he was an adult----targeting because of what his dad does is just wrong. Greta is evil little manipulate unstable money grubber-----attacking her actions and thusly her isn't wrong-- You judge people by their actions, not that of their family.

AGREE!!

Again trump does this

Shut the fuck up pleb

It doesn't matter what Barrons daddy does or doesn't do---attacking a child who has done nothing to nobody is just wrong. Hell even if he was an adult----targeting because of what his dad does is just wrong. Greta is evil little manipulate unstable money grubber-----attacking her actions and thusly her isn't wrong-- You judge people by their actions, not that of their family.

Of course decorum matters

Have you never heard of the golden rule? We sink tot he lowest common denominator. In this country it's now trump on most of these issues

Like I said he paid a pornstar to abort his own bastard. If I can talk about the one he killed I can certainly talk about the live one he seems to like well enough.

It's not off limits. Him forcing that poor child to have hair like him is open child abuse.

#savebaron

Forum List

Back