Should Black People Tolerate Racists In A Retirement Home?

Jesus. Now people cant pick who they want washing their 90 year old asses
you bedwetters are quit pathetic
Of course they can. They just need to find a place with all white workers. if I make it that long I am going to an all Black one.
They are going to steal from you constantly.
They had good teachers. [emoji6]
He wouldn't survive very long in an all-black nursing home (assuming they could ever run one long enough to get their first patient). Have you seen sub-saharan life expectancies?

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The Indianapolis Star reports that the claim was filed Tuesday.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."
These people need private situations, not an assisted living facility. You would be hard-pressed to find a facility that is not 80% or higher Black, Haitian, or Hispanic staff, who attend to the residents. Mostly because the pay is shit.

But guess what? A lot of these folks won't even be able to afford assisted living care if the Republican tax bill goes through. They and their families will have to pay a LOT more. Which a lot of people don't have. So then what? Is Mom moving in with you? Are you gonna wipe her ass? Or are you going to shell out hundreds per week to hire a private caregiver?

A lot of you wingnuts are old. You had better think about what you are supporting.

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."

Pretty outrageous. How can folks that old lead such a sheltered life? Just proves that systemic racism is NOT "a Southern thang" Likely wouldn't happen down here.

Does every detail of life always have to be a race issue with you people? Jesus, change the broken record once in awhile.

How about, when your parents get old, you, the family, takes care of them, then you don't have to worry about a nursing home.

so, if your granny didn't want a white guy washing her, you'd tell her to stfu and stop being such a racists?

goddamn you twats are pathetic

How about, when your parents get old, you, the family, takes care of them, then you don't have to worry about a nursing home.
Tried that before my mom died.
It would have cost me $30,000 a month.
I mean stay home and take care of them. You can get meals on wheels & home health care visits once a week. I know; I did it.

Depends on the situation. My mom needed medical care 24/7.
That's what they tell you; it isn't always necessarily true. Mine had diabetes and had had several strokes. You have to learn how to care for the conditions and get one hour home health visits once or twice a week. I don't say you could have done that; it depends on the condition of the patient, but they will say you can't do it when you can, the doctor's will. Doctors are very dismissive of elderly patients, even gerontologists. It's easier for them not to have to work with the family; quicker to work with the nursing home and then they can have more patients and make more money.

Hell no!

Jesus. Now people cant pick who they want washing their 90 year old asses
you bedwetters are quit pathetic

Quite. That would be the word. But this is not about picking who can wash someones ass you dumb fuck.

Here's an idea....
Open an all black nursing home.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back