Should Black People Tolerate Racists In A Retirement Home?

Why should he have to open an all black nursing home?

It would solve all of your problems.
I mean blacks have all colored dorms for college why not extend that into their golden years?
You're the ones calling for segregation these days so put your money where your mouth is.

This is stupid. I don't see anyone black calling for segregation but the NOI. And where are these "colored" dorms? What university are they in?

Apparently you're the stupid one.....
Maybe you should broaden your horizons and stop getting all your news from "The Root".

Harvard students plan graduation ceremony for blacks only, claim it’s ‘not about segregation’

Harvard students plan graduation ceremony for blacks only, claim it’s ‘not about segregation’

CSU Defends 'Segregated' Housing Offer After Conservative Backlash | HuffPost

No you are the stupid one here. We are taking about retirement homes and you talk about college dorms. And even at that you declare how blacks want to be segregated without stating that they feel unsafe in dorms with white people. You don't mention the racial slurs or the micro aggressions they face yet your stupid ass hollers about segregation. You are a dumb ass.

Seems that Harvard will also have a regular graduation. But you don't mention hat either.

Nice try dunce cap.

Awww...poor snowflakes. They're afraid of white people yet negroes commit the vast majority of violent crime.
I find it telling that negroes in college demand seperation from white folks yet you wont extend that privilege to your own elderly.

What a heartless gesture.

Not true.

I mean blacks have all colored dorms for college why not extend that into their golden years?
You're the ones calling for segregation these days so put your money where your mouth is.

This is stupid. I don't see anyone black calling for segregation but the NOI. And where are these "colored" dorms? What university are they in?

Maybe you should broaden your horizons and stop getting all your news from "The Root".

No you are the stupid one here. We are taking about retirement homes and you talk about college dorms. And even at that you declare how blacks want to be segregated without stating that they feel unsafe in dorms with white people. You don't mention the racial slurs or the micro aggressions they face yet your stupid ass hollers about segregation. You are a dumb ass.

Seems that Harvard will also have a regular graduation. But you don't mention hat either.

Nice try dunce cap.
He answered your question, idiot. If you don't like it, don't ask.

He answered it but the answer was wrong.

So you're saying blacks aren't demanding segregated dorms?

Nice try dunce cap.

Awww...poor snowflakes. They're afraid of white people yet negroes commit the vast majority of violent crime.
I find it telling that negroes in college demand seperation from white folks yet you wont extend that privilege to your own elderly.

Not true.

Sorry....I'll need more than your input on the subject.

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The Indianapolis Star reports that the claim was filed Tuesday.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."

Here's an idea....
Open an all black nursing home.

Why should he have to open an all black nursing home?
He's implying you should move to Apefreaka if you think whitey is so mean to you. Seriously, why stay? If I lived in an Apefreaka shithole, I'd build a raft to try to escape to a white country. If I lived in a negrohood, I'd move.

I don't give a fuck what he's implying. I was born in America. I am an American. I don't have to go any damn where. So if you don't like that move to whitey land. I'm sure there's a nation of trailer parks somewhere.

Nice try dunce cap.

All over the nation? No. And so why did they ask for such a dorm at CSU?

For fall 2016, the school introduced a new choice, the Halisi Scholars Black Living-Learning Community, after the Los Angeles campus’ Black Student Union penned a letter to the university describing racist attacks and “micro-aggressions” that left them feeling unsafe. The union’s list of demands included an affordable housing option for black students.

“Black students at Cal State LA have been, and still are, consistently made the targets of racist attacks by fellow students, faculty, and administration,” the letter reads. “These attacks come in many forms. Some are more overt and some subtle. Racially insensitive remarks, and micro-aggressions, by professors and students create a learning environment that is not conducive to the overall learning atmosphere.”

Nice try dunce cap.

Not true.

Like what your ignorant ass says matters.

Nice try dunce cap.

All over the nation? No. And so why did they ask for such a dorm at CSU?

For fall 2016, the school introduced a new choice, the Halisi Scholars Black Living-Learning Community, after the Los Angeles campus’ Black Student Union penned a letter to the university describing racist attacks and “micro-aggressions” that left them feeling unsafe. The union’s list of demands included an affordable housing option for black students.

“Black students at Cal State LA have been, and still are, consistently made the targets of racist attacks by fellow students, faculty, and administration,” the letter reads. “These attacks come in many forms. Some are more overt and some subtle. Racially insensitive remarks, and micro-aggressions, by professors and students create a learning environment that is not conducive to the overall learning atmosphere.”

So racism.

Nice try dunce cap.

Not true.

I gave you links spooky....I expect the same.

Nice try dunce cap.

Not true.

Who is spooky?

I say absolutely not. There is no reason to tolerate these assholes. If they cannot conform to equality they should find an all white facility manned by all white care givers. Looks like the EEOC agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/eeoc-sues-indiana-nursing-home-for-allowing-residents-t-1818651844

"The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is suing an Indiana nursing home for subjecting its black employees to harassment and honoring the racist preferences of its residents.

The EEOC charges that Hamilton Pointe nursing home in Evansville, Ind., blocked its black employees from entering the rooms of residents who had expressed a “preference for non-black caregivers.”

Hamilton Pointe is also alleged to have exposed its black workers to harassment based on their race. The EEOC suit says that employees were “called and/or referred to by terms such as ‘******,’ ‘boy,’ and ‘nappy.’” This behavior was apparently condoned by the nursing home."
A klansman has as much right as a Negro does.

Not true.

Who is spooky?

Incapable of following a thread?

Racial discrimination is illegal in the workplace.

Who is spooky?

Incapable of following a thread?

Wrong. I just don't see anyone named spooky here.

You're free to reject whatever you want. But the stigma still remains.

Good thing for the brothers eh?

At the home my mom was at, the old ladies all fought for the nice MALE attendant. :)

I don't know why A is asking this question. Shouldn't it be obvious that the attendant's race doesn't matter and that kind of nonsense can't be catered to, no matter how old you are. If there are homes that hire only white employees (good luck with that, folks) sure, go there if you're a bigot. I just see the administration getting in trouble for that.

Because A is one of the worst racists out there. According to A every white person is the devil and should be exterminated.
I don't get that from him. I get facts and also his opinions about what has gone on in this country. I sometimes get a sense of anger and frustration, which I often share, but I don't think he sees every white person as a devil or that they should be exterminated. I believe he sees evil where it is, calls it out, and thinks it should be examined and repented for. I, for one, agree.

According to the letter of the law, racial discrimination is illegal. But, the Jewish-influenced courts allow discrimination against white individuals with the excuse of achieving equal outcomes.

Without racial discrimination, 90% of black nurses would be without jobs.

How about, when your parents get old, you, the family, takes care of them, then you don't have to worry about a nursing home.
Because the family is not equipped. In today's Republican society it takes both parents/spouses working full time. Who is going to watch grandma, who may decide she wants to cook something, then falls asleep with it on the stove?

And also, the aforementioned ass wipings. What parent wants their kid doing that for them? They get to an age, you know. This is why assisted living/nursing home/memory cares are so important. And the Republicans want to destroy it.

How about, when your parents get old, you, the family, takes care of them, then you don't have to worry about a nursing home.
Tried that before my mom died.
It would have cost me $30,000 a month.
I mean stay home and take care of them. You can get meals on wheels & home health care visits once a week. I know; I did it.

Depends on the situation. My mom needed medical care 24/7.
That's what they tell you; it isn't always necessarily true.
Oh, so people should go ahead and take a chance with their parents.

I understand.

Forum List

Back