Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
This is why its so hard for me to take white people seriously. What an utterly fucking idiotic post. :laugh:
Yeah? What, exactly is not accurate about any of that? Be specific and back it up.
Yes cave chimp.

First you tell me when in the history of the US military has anyone paid the descendants of soldiers that died fighting for anything. I knew you were a dumb monkey but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif
Almost as silly as you asking for reparations for something that was never done to you, right, porch monkey?
I never asked for reparations cave chimp. I see you couldnt answer my question. Youre a dumb melanin lacking monkey but until just now I didnt really know just how fucking dumb you were..
laugh.gif
You're a liar. You've called for it many times, crack head.

This is why its so hard for me to take white people seriously. What an utterly fucking idiotic post. :laugh:
Yeah? What, exactly is not accurate about any of that? Be specific and back it up.
Yes cave chimp.

First you tell me when in the history of the US military has anyone paid the descendants of soldiers that died fighting for anything. I knew you were a dumb monkey but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif
Almost as silly as you asking for reparations for something that was never done to you, right, porch monkey?
I never asked for reparations cave chimp. I see you couldnt answer my question. Youre a dumb melanin lacking monkey but until just now I didnt really know just how fucking dumb you were..
laugh.gif
You're a liar. You've called for it many times, crack head.
So why cant you find a quote of me calling for it and why do you keep deflecting? I know its embarrassing being exposed for being a dumb little monkey.
laugh.gif

When ever in the history of the US has the military been paid reparations? Your a fucking idiot cave chimp so I know you wont be able to answer the question.
laugh.gif

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
Yes cave chimp.

laugh.gif

Furthermore, the war over "State's Rights" was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America. Slaves became obsolete, and became "free" by default.

But they were not really freed by these "noble humanitarians".....LMAO.

Jim Crow took over where slavery left off , and stayed in effect until the 1960's.

You're right. This post gets the dipstick award of the week...but consider the source.

Yes cave chimp.

laugh.gif

Furthermore, the war over "State's Rights" was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America. Slaves became obsolete, and became "free" by default.

Jim Crow took over where slavery left off , and stayed in effect until the 1960's.

You're right. This post gets the dipstick award of the week...but consider the source.
From the guy who still supports the party of slavery and Jim Crow. lol

So why cant you find a quote of me calling for it and why do you keep deflecting?
Why would I spend time looking for a quote from you? Everyone knows you're a welfare case who would jump at the chance for another government handout.

I look forward to Trump incorporating your suggestion into his campaign platform.

So why cant you find a quote of me calling for it and why do you keep deflecting?
Why would I spend time looking for a quote from you?

Because everyone knows if you could find it you would post it? Youre done. I'm putting you on timeout cave chimp. :laugh:
You're assuming I would look for it but you would have to be worth the time in order for me to do that. You're not. Sorry to be the one to have to tell you.

Yes cave chimp.

laugh.gif

For the sake of levity, please explain what bearing the party that you ASSume that "I support" has on why the war was fought.

And as a rhetorical question, are you truly ignorant enough to imply that the Republican and Democrat parties are the same parties that they were during the eras of slavery and Jim Crow?

Last edited:

Because everyone knows if you could find it you would post it? Youre done. I'm putting you on timeout cave chimp. :laugh:
You're assuming I would look for it but you would have to be worth the time in order for me to do that. You're not. Sorry to be the one to have to tell you.
It really is not that hard. Took me less than one minute. I am sure there are more and better ones but the point is easily made with a single example of him arguing for reparations:

How about if extend food stamps, welfare and AA for another generation? That should cover it.

White people already have that. We dont want the reparations white people gave to themselves. We want what was owed to our ancestors.

One way or the other? Really? How? Where are you at now? :popcorn:

Yes one way or another. It can be protracted or it can be quick.

Really.

How? You'll figure it out.

In my home.

Asc-hole, you have no clue at all, do you? You pretend to know it all, but in the end, you're not close to getting a check, and probably not even working on it, just complaining.

When you start calling me names in anger that just lets me know you are frustrated. I'm not pretending to know anything. I'm laying out the case for reparations. You can disagree all you want to but dont get emotional. it makes you look silly. In the end reparations will be paid one way or another. No I am not working on it. Others are. No I'm not complaining. I am discussing the OP. You white people are complaining about my stance on the issue. By far the whites on here are crying about everything regarding reparations to the point they cant even stay on topic and discuss the issue without calling names.

So how much dough are blacks asking per person?

Are you saying the argument has merit now? Before you seemed incensed at the very thought.

Just curious at what you folks are asking for. So do you even know?

I cant speak for everyone that is Black. I have a figure in mind but I have yet to see anyone not Black agree that the idea of reparations has merit. I dont discuss money until we have agreement on the principles.

Seeing no one is alive from the war between the states then I would say no for any payment. If someone was still alive from that war, then yes, but seeing they are not, then no.
You dont have to be alive to be paid reparations. Its a debt owed to the surviving members of the person wronged. To be honest it shouldnt even be called reparations. It should be called back pay.

Holy fucking fuck.

This is amusing, but pointless. NOBODY owes anyone reparations, and, besides, there is no rational way to figure out the balance, not in any way. We live. We suffer now. None of us choses our past. Deal with it.

Would somebody tell me who is asking for reparations?I want to kick 'em.

There are those in America that believe ancestors of slaves deserve reparations, the "Twenty acres and a mules"crowd. I like Bernie. The apology for slavery thing is nice, but it might open up a legal Pandora's box, and to me is absurd, too boot. I am saying it won't help and may make thinks worse. Don't do it, Bernie.

It really is not that hard. Took me less than one minute. I am sure there are more and better ones but the point is easily made with a single example of him arguing for reparations:

How about if extend food stamps, welfare and AA for another generation? That should cover it.

White people already have that. We dont want the reparations white people gave to themselves. We want what was owed to our ancestors.

Really.

In my home.

Asc-hole, you have no clue at all, do you? You pretend to know it all, but in the end, you're not close to getting a check, and probably not even working on it, just complaining.

When you start calling me names in anger that just lets me know you are frustrated. I'm not pretending to know anything. I'm laying out the case for reparations. You can disagree all you want to but dont get emotional. it makes you look silly. In the end reparations will be paid one way or another. No I am not working on it. Others are. No I'm not complaining. I am discussing the OP. You white people are complaining about my stance on the issue. By far the whites on here are crying about everything regarding reparations to the point they cant even stay on topic and discuss the issue without calling names.

Are you saying the argument has merit now? Before you seemed incensed at the very thought.

I cant speak for everyone that is Black. I have a figure in mind but I have yet to see anyone not Black agree that the idea of reparations has merit. I dont discuss money until we have agreement on the principles.

Seeing no one is alive from the war between the states then I would say no for any payment. If someone was still alive from that war, then yes, but seeing they are not, then no.
You dont have to be alive to be paid reparations. Its a debt owed to the surviving members of the person wronged. To be honest it shouldnt even be called reparations. It should be called back pay.
I know he's argued for reparations many times, I just didn't feel like looking for examples. I doubt if he'll come back to the thread now.that you've posted some of them. :lol:

Yes cave chimp.

laugh.gif

For the sake of levity, please explain what bearing the party that you ASSume that "I support" has on why the war was fought.

And as a rhetorical question, are you truly ignorant enough to imply that the Republican and Democrat parties are the same parties that they were during the eras of slavery and Jim Crow?
Oh no, not the old "they switched parties" bullshit again. :lol:

I think right handed people owe reparations to left handed folks, you owe us, Admit it. All the inconvenience and down right prejudice to us lefties. You righties got it made.

Really.

In my home.

There is a difference between arguing the merits of reparations and asking for them as the retarded baboon SJ claimed. Only an idiot would think white people would support reparations. Try again.

Really.

In my home.

I know he's argued for reparations many times, I just didn't feel like looking for examples. I doubt if he'll come back to the thread now.that you've posted some of them. :lol:
Sorry cave chimp. I'm right here to laugh at you. Well you claimed I asked for them not argued the merits. You didnt feel like looking for examples because you know I never asked for them. What would I look like asking cave chimps for reparations? Its not like you or anyone else arguing against it could afford it.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back