Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

You keep hating and the ones like me and my offspring will keep increasing our worth every generation and we will also pass down WHO fought us every step of the way.
In other words, you'll pass along your racial hatred to your children.
Who sponsors this feral race? If we ever search for and destroy that clique, this nightmare will be over. And no, Swishy Swastickers, it's not the Jews. And no, RINOs and Birchers, it's not the Democrats. It's the anti-democratic clique that runs both parties behind the scenes.

Reparations should not be paid to anyone.

This isn't a serious issue.

You are wrong Black people need to be paid.This country paid the Japs,native americans.So white you need to pay,pay,pay and pay some more.For all the atrocities you performed against Black people.
Your Only Alternative Was to Become a Lion's Lunch

Slavery saved you from savagery.

why would you ask for reparations from a group that is already having difficulties in achieving social success? they need more help not a penalty. we should stop saying that they deserve help because of past grievances though, and just help them because it is the right thing to do.
They've had enough help. How long do the taxpayers have to support them?
Whine, Get a Check. Whine, Get a Check

Since we never had an obligation to support the unfit in the first place, starting with that unearned privilege leads to perpetual unearned privileges.

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
Many died in this war, some who fought for the right to continue slavery and some who opposed it. At the end of the civil war, President Hayes was elected only after he agreed to withdraw the northern troops out of the south. With that protection gone, the way was paved for Jim Crow to take over where legal slavery had been ended (at least on paper). Thus began the hunting down and lynching of “freed” slaves, the KKK, discrimination in housing, education, work opportunities, etc.

The 13th amendment stated that neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted shall exist within the United States. Thus started laws that made practically everything black people did a crime, opening the way for mass incarceration, once again enslaving the very folks who were supposed to have been freed.

The only reparations due anyone are those due to the descendants of black slaves, who built this country and made unimaginable wealth possible for the enslavers and their descendants.

The only reparations due anyone are those due to the descendants of black slaves, who built this country and made unimaginable wealth possible for the enslavers and their descendants.
They've already received reparations in the form of welfare that's been going on for generations. They don't have to work for a living if they don't want to. All they have to do is vote Democrat.

They've already received reparations in the form of welfare that's been going on for generations. They don't have to work for a living if they don't want to. All they have to do is vote Democrat.
You talk like black folks are the only ones who get welfare. White people also get it, huge corporations get it, huge farms get it, oil companies get it, etc., etc.

Do you personally know any black people who get welfare? We have to be careful not to fall for the old "welfare queen" propaganda. Many on welfare are senior citizens, disabled, and children, people who should be able to have a decent meal even if they are unable to work.

I don't view welfare as a form of reparations at all. Ta'Nehisi Coates says that people think that since slavery officially ended, people should be O.K. now. But he says, "So you stopped beating me with a stick. Great. But what are you going to do to heal the wounds you caused while hitting me?"

Welfare to blacks does not begin to atone for the sin of slavery. All the while the government gives out minimal financial help to keep people alive, they also deny them decent healthcare, decent housing, decent schools, living wage, employment opportunities, etc. And the minimal financial help they give them goes right back into the pockets of large grocery chains and retailers. Nobody on welfare stashes it away and becomes wealthy.

You talk like black folks are the only ones who get welfare. White people also get it, huge corporations get it, huge farms get it, oil companies get it, etc., etc.
Blacks are the only ones who don't even have to ask for it.
Do you personally know any black people who get welfare?
I don't know any who don't get it, and I know a lot of black people.
Many on welfare are senior citizens, disabled, and children, people who should be able to have a decent meal even if they are unable to work.
No disagreement there, but the ones who CAN work but don't WANT to work should not get it. And the ones I know COULD work if they wanted to.
"So you stopped beating me with a stick. Great. But what are you going to do to heal the wounds you caused while hitting me?"
I didn't beat anybody with a stick, and nobody alive today was a slave, so where are all theses "wounds"?
Welfare to blacks does not begin to atone for the sin of slavery.
And it's not my responsibility to atone for somebody else's sin.

Sure, why not? Or maybe we can call it even Steven. the cost of all those why guys dying to free all those slaves, how do you do the math? Please.

Many on welfare are senior citizens, disabled, and children, people who should be able to have a decent meal even if they are unable to work.
No disagreement there, but the ones who CAN work but don't WANT to work should not get it. And the ones I know COULD work if they wanted to.
"So you stopped beating me with a stick. Great. But what are you going to do to heal the wounds you caused while hitting me?"
I didn't beat anybody with a stick, and nobody alive today was a slave, so where are all theses "wounds"?

It sounds like you are more familiar with the welfare system than the average person.

"Blacks are the only ones who don't have to ask for it"?

How do you know this?

"I dont know any blacks who ARE not on welfare, and I know a lot of blacks"?

You are either downright ignorant or your immediate circle consist of those who are from the lower rung of society.

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
They have no money. Or will you take food stamps?

It sounds like you are more familiar with the welfare system than the average person.

How do you know this?

You are either downright ignorant or your immediate circle consist of those who are from the lower rung of society.
Who taught you how to post? Fix it and I'll answer.

How do you know this?

You did answer. And it was exactly what I expected that you would say, which validates what is obvious.

How do you know this?

You did answer. And it was exactly what I expected that you would say, which validates what is obvious.
Learn how to post.

How do you know this?

Learn how to post.

There is obviously nothing wrong with how I post....you keep finding what I post and responding.

Don't you?

How do you know this?

Learn how to post.

There is obviously nothing wrong with how I post....you keep finding what I post and responding.

Don't you?
I know what you posted but you made it part of my post, and I'm not gonna spend time sorting it out line by line to separate it. You essentially altered my post, which is against the rules. I know it was done out of ignorance but I'm not fixing it for you, you're not worth the effort. Repost it and do it right and I'll be happy to slap you down on what you're trying to say.

Learn how to post.

Don't you?
I know what you posted but you made it part of my post, and I'm not gonna spend time sorting it out line by line to separate it. You essentially altered my post, which is against the rules. I know it was done out of ignorance but I'm not fixing it for you, you're not worth the effort. Repost it and do it right and I'll be happy to slap you down on what you're trying to say.

If you had anything of substance or fact to say to back up an ignorant statement like:

"Black people are the only ones who don't have to ask for welfare", you would have already made the statement.

Now you are just attempting to deflect attention from your own ignorance and stupidity by trying to critique the manner in which I have posted.

Lame. Even for you.

Last edited:
"Black people are the only ones who don't have to ask for welfare", you would have already made the statement.
Congratulations, you managed to eek out a post I could respond to without having to separate it from my own quote.
Black people don't have to ask for welfare, the Democratic Party goes out of their way to let them know they will receive it if they apply. It started with LBJ and has been the preferred method of securing the black vote ever since and you know that. I know a black family that has received literature on new programs available to blacks. They are never turned down at the welfare office. I know someone who works at one in my city and she was instructed to NOT deny them, even if they didn't need it. White applicants, however, are always denied the first time they apply.

Congratulations, you managed to eek out a post I could respond to without having to separate it from my own quote.
Black people don't have to ask for welfare, the Democratic Party goes out of their way to let them know they will receive it if they apply. It started with LBJ and has been the preferred method of securing the black vote ever since and you know that. I know a black family that has received literature on new programs available to blacks. They are never turned down at the welfare office. I know someone who works at one in my city and she was instructed to NOT deny them, even if they didn't need it. White applicants, however, are always denied the first time they apply.

Actually, I should congratulate you for setting a new standard for abject ignorance in this forum.

So, "You know of" ONE Black family that is on welfare, and "you know" ONE person who works at a welfare office?

That certainly does account for the masses, doesn't it?

As far as your "Democratic Party" spoon fed talking point about they "secure" the black vote, that is the same nonsense that low information yokels from South if the mason dixon line have been spewing for decades.

You probably even believe that today's Republican party is the same party it was in 1865.

:cuckoo:

So, "You know of" ONE Black family that is on welfare, and "you know" ONE person who works at a welfare office?
That's not what I said, pathetic liar. I gave one example. I know plenty of black families and every damn one of them are on some sort of public assistance. You can't argue that blacks, as a percentage of the population, receive most of the welfare in this country. They came here as slaves to Democrats and they're still slaves to Democrats. They sold their vote (and their souls) to the Dem party in exchange for a free ride. Admit it, you're still slaves, and your voting patterns prove it.
You probably even believe that today's Republican party is the same party it was in 1865.
You probably believe that today's Democratic Party isn't the same slave owning party it was in 1865. How does it feel to be told what to do and how to live your life because big brother controls your every move?

Forum List

Back