Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

So, "You know of" ONE Black family that is on welfare, and "you know" ONE person who works at a welfare office?
That's not what I said, pathetic liar. I gave one example. I know plenty of black families and every damn one of them are on some sort of public assistance. You can't argue that blacks, as a percentage of the population, receive most of the welfare in this country. They came here as slaves to Democrats and they're still slaves to Democrats. They sold their vote (and their souls) to the Dem party in exchange for a free ride. Admit it, you're still slaves, and your voting patterns prove it.
You probably even believe that today's Republican party is the same party it was in 1865.
You probably believe that today's Democratic Party isn't the same slave owning party it was in 1865. How does it feel to be told what to do and how to live your life because big brother controls your every move?

I am perfectly happy with my life, and I am not loyal to any political party.

Contrary to your warped, misinformed perspective, every Black citizen in America does not collect a welfare check.

What makes you so ignorant that you do not understand that there is no appreciable difference in either party, and collectively their intent is to divide the country?

Both are corrupt and both are self serving.

It is not my problem If you do not possess the mental acuity to understand that fact.

Yep, you're perfectly happy being taken care of by the taxpayers.
Contrary to your warped, misinformed perspective, every Black citizen in America does not collect a welfare check.
I didn't say "every black person in America" and you know that, which makes you a liar.
What makes you so ignorant that you do not understand that there is no appreciable difference in either party, and collectively their intent is to divide the country?

That's funny, I don't recall you ever criticizing Obama (or any other Democrat for that matter).

So, "You know of" ONE Black family that is on welfare, and "you know" ONE person who works at a welfare office?
That's not what I said, pathetic liar. I gave one example. I know plenty of black families and every damn one of them are on some sort of public assistance. You can't argue that blacks, as a percentage of the population, receive most of the welfare in this country. They came here as slaves to Democrats and they're still slaves to Democrats. They sold their vote (and their souls) to the Dem party in exchange for a free ride. Admit it, you're still slaves, and your voting patterns prove it.
You probably even believe that today's Republican party is the same party it was in 1865.
You probably believe that today's Democratic Party isn't the same slave owning party it was in 1865. How does it feel to be told what to do and how to live your life because big brother controls your every move?

It is not my problem If you do not possess the mental acuity to understand that fact.
I totally agree that there is an attempt to keep the country divided, so we do not come together and tackle the real problem of economic injustice. The book Dark Money clearly documents the efforts of the elite over the years to keep regular folks from becoming aware of what they are doing.

I read lately that it works like this: There are 10 coins on the table in front of you. A wealthy guy grabs up 9 of them and tells you, "Hey, watch out, that "Other" guy is trying to take your coin."

I didn't say "every black person in America" and you know that, which makes you a liar.

That's funny, I don't recall you ever criticizing Obama (or any other Democrat for that matter).

Your ignorance is astounding, yet humorous as well.

You may not have "stated" in exact and lucid wording that "every black person in America collects a welfare check, however, your generally ignorant way of wording implies that sentiment, which illustrates that you are a poorly educated, misinformed individual, who has not been exposed to much outside of your television screen.

As far as me being critical of the last POTUS, I was highly critical of him. One reason was for being far too willing to cooperate with an opposing party of loons whose sole obsession was to contribute to him failing, even at the expense of the country.

Please continue, and tell me how "taxpayers are taking care of me".....you are amusing, in a clownish way.

Last edited:

You may not have "stated" in exact and lucid wording that "every black person in America collects a welfare check, however, your generally ignorant way of wording implies that sentiment, which illustrates that you are a poorly educated, misinformed individual, who has not been exposed to much outside of your television screen.

As far as me being critical of the last POTUS, I was highly critical of him. One reason was for being far too willing to cooperate with an opposing party of loons whose sole obsession was to contribute to him failing, even at the expense of the country.

Please continue, and tell me how "taxpayers are taking care of me".....you are amusing, in a clownish way.
All you ever have to offer is excuses and denial. You will never advance your race as long as you refuse to accept facts. You're done.

Yelp, you're perfectly happy being taken care of by the taxpayers.

All you ever have to offer is excuses and denial. You will never advance your race as long as you refuse to accept facts. You're done.

Excuses? Because I will not listen to or humor your idiocy?

You dont have any "facts" that I would consider sensible, nor are you in any position to preach to anyone regarding who they should "elevate"

I am one individual, and I am concerned only with me.

I am not elevated nor diminished by the successes or failures of anyone who happens to be by accident of birth of the same race.

Again, are you ignorant enough to think that you are responsible for "elevating" the low achievers of YOUR race?

Or are you one of those that needs elevating by one of "your race"?

Do you actually think that you are personally rewarded for the accomplishments of successful people of your race?

And while you are at it, you have still yet tell me how taxpayers are "taking care of me".....you cannot because they do not.

Last edited:
625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
Is this thread a joke?

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
Is this thread a joke?

The person who started it is.

I didn't fight in the Civil War.
They don't owe me a thing.

Is this thread a joke?
No more of a joke than reparations for blacks.

Is this thread a joke?

The one who started this stupid thread is the joke:

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

- Martin Luther King ...

Is this thread a joke?
Finally somebody gets it. :lol:

Is this thread a joke?
I don't think blacks should get reparations either, for what? What was taken from them can't be bought back with money.

Is this thread a joke?
I don't think blacks should get reparations either, for what? What was taken from them can't be bought back with money.
Yes it can. They've been selling their votes to Democrats for decades now. Their payment is a welfare check and a food card.

Is this thread a joke?
Yes it can. They've been selling their votes to Democrats for decades now. Their payment is a welfare check and a food card.
They are simply voting for the party that supports their community. Should they vote for the party that oppresses them?

Is this thread a joke?
They are simply voting for the party that supports their community. Should they vote for the party that oppresses them?
How does the Republican Party oppress them?

Is this thread a joke?

You are as dumb as a stone. Blsck citizens turned to the Democratic party during FDR's administration. His progressive policies such as drsegregating the military contributed to that shift.

Barry Goldwater opposing the civil rights act of 1964 also played a part in the change.

Welfare has nothing to do with it. In fact when welfare was first introduced, black people for the most part were denied.

Is this thread a joke?

You are as dumb as a stone. Blsck citizens turned to the Democratic party during FDR's administration. His progressive policies such as drsegregating the military contributed to that shift.

Barry Goldwater opposing the civil rights act of 1964 also played a part in the change.

Welfare has nothing to do with it. In fact when welfare was first introduced, black people for the most part were denied.
Thank you!!

How does the Republican Party oppress them?
They refuse to pay them.

Is this thread a joke?
I hope they kept an itemised list of the stolen articles, because they have to prove damages in Civil court.

Forum List

Back