Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

So what? I do not get information from those sources either. Where do you get your "information" from? Jared Taylor? Stormfront?

Until you post something of value to refute what you do not agree with, whats your point?

I don't think would know if it had any value, shitforbrains. I also think you're a liar. But when talking to a Hillary supporter/Liberal/Democrat that goes without saying.

I don't go near Stormfront....and I don't even know anything about the other sources.

Suuure you "don't go near Stormfront".....asshole.

But here is a novel thought for your little peanut brain. Since "you think" I'm a liar, why not post something from one of your "information sources" to prove it?

So, instead of backing up your claims, you decided to attack the messenger? With the Race Card? Shocker.

That's an admission that you can't defend your position with actual facts.

Your admission of defeat is accepted.

Your "messenger" never presented a single fact to support his position, in case you did not take time to read the entire thread, Junior.
That aside, I wasn't speaking to you.

Did you challenge him to support his claims? DId you post facts to refute his claims?

He never MADE a claim...read the fucking thread.

Black voters made a DRAMATIC shift towards voting Democrat during the FDR years......and IT WAS NOT because of welfare, you stupid fuck.
I guess you think if you call me names and use a lot of profanity it will somehow make your argument stronger, huh? Yeah, welfare started under FDR, so naturally it drew a lot of blacks to the Democratic Party. And yeah, it WAS because of welfare, that's pretty obvious.
Robert Byrd?! Are you fucking kidding? He was ONE racist SOUTHERN senator..
One racist, huh? Here's a list of the Senators who organized the filibuster of the 1964 Civil Rights Act:
Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Richard Russell - DEMOCRAT
Strom Thurmond - DEMOCRAT (switched to Republican later)
William Fulbright - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

And who broke the filibuster so the legislation could pass? You guessed it.

Everett Dirksen - REPUBLICAN.

Maybe YOU should try reading up on history instead of relying on liberal hack sites like FactCheck.

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?

Where, in all these proposed reparations, do the African chieftans who so readily sold their own tribesmen for self enrichment, stand? Why are they not included in all this talk of who did what?
My husband explained it to me this way. The African tribes which were at war with each other took prisoners from the other tribes. The prisoners were kept 7 years, then could marry into the tribe or go back to their own. When the slave traders came to the coasts, they sold the prisoners to them, believing the same rules of war would apply. Later, when they found out what was really happening to them, they stopped and moved farther into the interior of the country. Then the slave traders hunted and captured them.

Black voters made a DRAMATIC shift towards voting Democrat during the FDR years......and IT WAS NOT because of welfare, you stupid fuck.
I guess you think if you call me names and use a lot of profanity it will somehow make your argument stronger, huh? Yeah, welfare started under FDR, so naturally it drew a lot of blacks to the Democratic Party. And yeah, it WAS because of welfare, that's pretty obvious.
One racist, huh? Here's a list of the Senators who organized the filibuster of the 1964 Civil Rights Act:
Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

Maybe YOU should try reading up on history instead of relying on liberal hack sites like FactCheck.

I was aware of that. It is common knowledge. And what is the common denominator?

ALL of them were southerners. I stated earlier in this thread that I am not loyal to any party, and I also stated that SOUTHERN democrats AND republicans were just as racist and backward in the 20th century as they were in past centuries....you just chose to ignore that bit of truth.

You claimed that blacks have been voting Democrat since the Johnson administration because of welfare....and I clearly showed you that welfare was not the reason and the shift of black voters began long before the Johnson era.

ALL of them were southerners.
The common denominator is that all of them were DEMOCRATS, including Al Gore Sr.
and I clearly showed you that welfare was not the reason and the shift of black voters began long before the Johnson era.
What you showed me was that blacks started their migration to the Democratic Party beginning with FDR, who first started the welfare program. It was Lyndon Johnson who saw the opportunity to put them back on the plantation by expanding the welfare program which opened the flood gates for blacks to be dependent on his party far into the future. You have trouble facing the fact that blacks have been selling their vote for a welfare check since it's inception, the same way they sold their own people into slavery.

ALL of them were southerners.
The common denominator is that all of them were DEMOCRATS, including Al Gore Sr.
and I clearly showed you that welfare was not the reason and the shift of black voters began long before the Johnson era.
What you showed me was that blacks started their migration to the Democratic Party beginning with FDR, who first started the welfare program. It was Lyndon Johnson who saw the opportunity to put them back on the plantation by expanding the welfare program which opened the flood gates for blacks to be dependent on his party far into the future. You have trouble facing the fact that blacks have been selling their vote for a welfare check since it's inception, the same way they sold their own people into slavery.

As usual, you post nonsense without including any credible historical information.. Yes they were democrats but their SOUTHERN legacy and ideology is what made them the backward,bigots that they were. Southern republicans were no different.

And as far as FDR gaining the black vote because of him introducing welfare, white people, specifically white mothers were the primary beneficiaries of FDRS New Deal safety net.....try doing some reading for a change:

How racism has shaped welfare policy in America since 1935

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

I was aware of that. It is common knowledge. And what is the common denominator?

ALL of them were southerners. I stated earlier in this thread that I am not loyal to any party, and I also stated that SOUTHERN democrats AND republicans were just as racist and backward in the 20th century as they were in past centuries....you just chose to ignore that bit of truth.

You claimed that blacks have been voting Democrat since the Johnson administration because of welfare....and I clearly showed you that welfare was not the reason and the shift of black voters began long before the Johnson era.

20th century southerns just as racists as "past centuries"?

What does that say about your boy Jimmy?

650px-1976_Electoral_College_Map.png

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

Here is what I have to say to YOU.
The point was regading the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which has NOTHING to do with 1976. Try to keep up, or go away.

"You don't need to know too much history to understand that the South from the civil war to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 tended to be opposed to minority rights. This factor was separate from party identification or ideology. We can easily control for this variable by breaking up the voting by those states that were part of the confederacy and those that were not.

regioncivlrights.jpeg

You can see that geography was far more predictive of voting coalitions on the Civil Rights than party affiliation. What linked Dirksen and Mansfield was the fact that they weren't from the south. In fact, 90% of members of Congress from states (or territories) that were part of the Union voted in favor of the act, while less than 10% of members of Congress from the old Confederate states voted for it. This 80pt difference between regions is far greater than the 15pt difference between parties.

Source:Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten

Last edited:
And as far as FDR gaining the black vote because of him introducing welfare, white people, specifically white mothers were the primary beneficiaries of FDRS New Deal safety net.....
It's possible that whites did collect more welfare back then than blacks. Blacks were, and still are, a small minority of the population. That doesn't mean they didn't recognize the opportunity to get a free ride the same way they do today. The "safety net" quickly became a way of life for blacks, and now they can't function in life without it (or don't care to even try). They expect it and see it as an entitlement.
I understand your embarrassment but if you really wanted to improve your image and your status as humans you would acknowledge that you've become slaves once again, only to the government, and do something about THAT instead of whining about racism for 6 or 7 decades to justify it. That tired old excuse has run it's course and society is now tuning you out. They're tired of trying to elevate you when you won't even try to elevate yourselves. You owe the taxpayers a refund.

As much as he hated the institution of slavery, Lincoln didn’t see the Civil War as a struggle to free the nation’s 4 million slaves from bondage. Emancipation, when it came, would have to be gradual, and the important thing to do was to prevent the Southern rebellion from severing the Union permanently in two. But as the Civil War entered its second summer in 1862, thousands of slaves had fled Southern plantations to Union lines, and the federal government didn’t have a clear policy on how to deal with them. Emancipation, Lincoln saw, would further undermine the Confederacy while providing the Union with a new source of manpower to crush the rebellion.
5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation - History in the Headlines

Abe Lincoln freed slaves to create chaos in the South and win the war and he didn't do it for humanitarian reasons. Lincoln hoped that the Emancipation Proclamation would further undermine the Confederacy as thousands of slaves had fled Southern plantations to Union lines.

And as far as FDR gaining the black vote because of him introducing welfare, white people, specifically white mothers were the primary beneficiaries of FDRS New Deal safety net.....
It's possible that whites did collect more welfare back then than blacks. Blacks were, and still are, a small minority of the population. That doesn't mean they didn't recognize the opportunity to get a free ride the same way they do today. The "safety net" quickly became a way of life for blacks, and now they can't function in life without it (or don't care to even try). They expect it and see it as an entitlement.
I understand your embarrassment but if you really wanted to improve your image and your status as humans you would acknowledge that you've become slaves once again, only to the government, and do something about THAT instead of whining about racism for 6 or 7 decades to justify it. That tired old excuse has run it's course and society is now tuning you out. They're tired of trying to elevate you when you won't even try to elevate yourselves. You owe the taxpayers a refund.

ROFLMO!.....It's not just "possible" that whites collected welfare that black citizens for the most part were denied during FDRS era, it's a fact.

Frankly YOU should be embarrassed for your inability to present intelligent facts to back up the nonsense that you post, which is entirely nothing more than your "opinions".

First, you ignore that SOUTHERN republicans were equally as racist as SOUTHERN democrats, then you state that blacks shifted to the Democratic party when FDR was elected soley for welfare?!

This was during an era when black citizens IN SPITE of being marginalized by oppressive Jim Crow laws still wanted to actually fight for this country in a military that was segregated.

You can even use the tired old tactic of the ignorant of trying to personalize your welfare rant and say that "I should be embarrassed"....(for something that I have never used nor remotely had a need for ).......

You're a waste of board space.

Last edited:

ROFLMO!.....It's not just "possible" that whites collected welfare that black citizens for the most part were denied during FDRS era, it's a fact.

Frankly YOU should be embarrassed for your inability to present intelligent facts to back up the nonsense that you post, which is entirely nothing more than your "opinions".

First, you ignore that SOUTHERN republicans were equally as racist as SOUTHERN democrats, then you state that blacks shifted to the Democratic party when FDR was elected soley for welfare?!

This was during an era when black citizens IN SPITE of being marginalized by oppressive Jim Crow laws still wanted to actually fight for this country in a military that was segregated.

You can even use the tired old tactic of the ignorant of trying to personalize your welfare rant and say that "I should be embarrassed"....(for something that I have never used nor remotely had a need for ).......

Not fair. SJ is a mental cripple. That cave chimp DNA makes it something that keeps cropping up in his genes.

Link?
Frankly YOU should be embarrassed for your inability to present intelligent facts to back up the nonsense that you post, which is entirely nothing more but your "opinions".
Not just my opinions, the opinion of every other race in the world.
First, you deny that SOUTHERN republicans were equally as racist as SOUTHERN democrats, then you state that blacks shifted to the Democratic party when FDR was elected soley for welfare?!
No, I acknowledged that they STARTED migrating to the Dem party, and it's obvious that welfare was the tool they used to get you to do it.
This was during an era when black citizens IN SPITE of being marginalized by oppressive Jim Crow laws
Jim Crow laws enacted by who? You guessed it, DEMOCRATS.
If you've never used it, you should be embarrassed for making excuses for the parasites who have made it a way of life for generations.
Well that's a sure way of making your case.

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

The point was regading the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which has NOTHING to do with 1976. Try to keep up, or go away.

"You don't need to know too much history to understand that the South from the civil war to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 tended to be opposed to minority rights. This factor was separate from party identification or ideology. We can easily control for this variable by breaking up the voting by those states that were part of the confederacy and those that were not.

regioncivlrights.jpeg

You can see that geography was far more predictive of voting coalitions on the Civil Rights than party affiliation. What linked Dirksen and Mansfield was the fact that they weren't from the south. In fact, 90% of members of Congress from states (or territories) that were part of the Union voted in favor of the act, while less than 10% of members of Congress from the old Confederate states voted for it. This 80pt difference between regions is far greater than the 15pt difference between parties.

Source:Were Republicans really the party of civil rights in the 1960s? | Harry J Enten

You said that 20th Century Southerns were just as racist as past centuries.

1976 was well within the 20th century and the South was solid for the democrat Jimmy Carter.

So, was Jimmy running a racist campaign? Or was the supposedly racist south ready to vote for a non racist pro-civil rights President?

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

regioncivlrights.jpeg

1976 was well within the 20th century and the South was solid for the democrat Jimmy Carter.

So, was Jimmy running a racist campaign? Or was the supposedly racist south ready to vote for a non racist pro-civil rights President?

Yes they were. And you know good and well that I was referring to their role in opposing the civil rights act of 1964.

Read what I posted. No time for your playground semantics.

Last edited:
Link?
Frankly YOU should be embarrassed for your inability to present intelligent facts to back up the nonsense that you post, which is entirely nothing more but your "opinions".
Not just my opinions, the opinion of every other race in the world.
First, you deny that SOUTHERN republicans were equally as racist as SOUTHERN democrats, then you state that blacks shifted to the Democratic party when FDR was elected soley for welfare?!
No, I acknowledged that they STARTED migrating to the Dem party, and it's obvious that welfare was the tool they used to get you to do it.
This was during an era when black citizens IN SPITE of being marginalized by oppressive Jim Crow laws
Jim Crow laws enacted by who? You guessed it, DEMOCRATS.
If you've never used it, you should be embarrassed for making excuses for the parasites who have made it a way of life for generations.
Well that's a sure way of making your case.

I have already posted several links in this thread that you have obviously eiher ignored or failed to read, which is your problem, not mine.

One of them clearly explained how black citizens were in many cases not eligible for public assistance during FDRS era.

How many "links" have you posted in this thread, which you actually started? You did not even post a link to start the thread.

That would have put you in a position to have to do some reading for a change to be able to speak to what you posted, which you seldom, if ever do, which enables you to talk in circles, repeating the same gibberish.

That's what is called posting an "opinion" as opposed to information with sources..

I will not spoon feed your laziness any further. Go back and read, if you are able to.

Last edited:
Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

regioncivlrights.jpeg

Yes they were. And you know good and well that I was referring to their role in opposing the civil rights act of 1964.

Read what I posted. No time for your playground semantics.

Yet, they were happy to vote for Civil Right's supporter Jimmy Carter and his civil rights supporting party, just 12 years later, well within the 20th century.

How do you explain that contradiction?

I assume you are NOT arguing that the Civil Rights fight was OVER by 1976?

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

regioncivlrights.jpeg

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

regioncivlrights.jpeg

You can likely answer your own question by looking up the distribution of votes by demographic for that election. I am not posting anymore links in this thread......no one else is.

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

regioncivlrights.jpeg

Robert Byrd - DEMOCRAT
Sam Irvin - DEMOCRAT

regioncivlrights.jpeg

You can likely answer your own question by looking up the distribution of votes by demographic for that election. I am not posting anymore links in this thread......no one else is.

I didn't ask for a link. I asked for you to explain that your position, ie that the 20th century southerns are just as racist as 18th century southerns, is strongly contradicted by the PRO CIVIL RIGHTS JIMMY CARTER nearly sweeping the SOuth.

Because on the face of it, it completely disproves your claim.

Forum List

Back