Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

Is this thread a joke?
No more of a joke than reparations for blacks.
Finally somebody gets it. :lol:
I don't think blacks should get reparations either, for what? What was taken from them can't be bought back with money.
Yes it can. They've been selling their votes to Democrats for decades now. Their payment is a welfare check and a food card.

You are as dumb as a stone. Blsck citizens turned to the Democratic party during FDR's administration. His progressive policies such as drsegregating the military contributed to that shift.

Barry Goldwater opposing the civil rights act of 1964 also played a part in the change.

Welfare has nothing to do with it. In fact when welfare was first introduced, black people for the most part were denied.
:wtf:Obviously you are greatly misinformed..

I don't think blacks should get reparations either, for what? What was taken from them can't be bought back with money.
Yes it can. They've been selling their votes to Democrats for decades now. Their payment is a welfare check and a food card.

You are as dumb as a stone. Blsck citizens turned to the Democratic party during FDR's administration. His progressive policies such as drsegregating the military contributed to that shift.

Barry Goldwater opposing the civil rights act of 1964 also played a part in the change.

Welfare has nothing to do with it. In fact when welfare was first introduced, black people for the most part were denied.

:wtf:Obviously you are greatly

misinformed..

Then I assume that since you have an "opinion" you are informed by default?
:rofl:

://www.racefiles.com/2012/10/08/when-welfare-was-white-what-the-fight-over-the-safe-net-is-really-about/

Last edited:

misinformed..

I get my information from something other than Mother Jones, Democratic Underground, or MSNBC.

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
Yes but whites should pay reparations to blacks because whites wronged blacks. Moreover, we should look through all of human history and discover every case where one group wronged another group and pay reparations. Moreover, payments should be based on degree of wrong done. Payments should not begin until the above matters have been Appropriately determined by the appropriate groups.

misinformed..

I get my information from something other than Mother Jones, Democratic Underground, or MSNBC.

So what? I do not get information from those sources either. Where do you get your "information" from? Jared Taylor? Stormfront?

Until you post something of value to refute what you do not agree with, whats your point?

lol but can you refute any of that?

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
Is this thread a joke?

Frankly, if there are any reparations due black Americans, it is for the injustice in what that welfare check and food card has done to some black Americans. All honest black historians agree that black Americans were the most rapidly advancing group economically right up to Johnson's Great Society initiatives. And soon thereafter, when those policies kicked in, that advancement stalled and regressed in many ways.

Nobody is saying ALL Great Society initiatives were not beneficial.

But those that stripped fathers of their pride and respect in supporting their families and actually encouraged them to distance themselves decimated the black family. Up to then, black children had a mom and dad in the home comparable to white children. Urban renewal uprooted vital supportive old neighborhoods and separated black Americans from the institutions that had supported and sustained them and were soon replaced with government welfare initiatives.

The new shiny projects would soon deteriorate into rat infested slums while the old neighborhoods were bulldozed to make way for freeways and commercial development. Gangs took place of playgrounds. Violence took place of mutual support and too many black youth feel forced to join the Crips or Bloods or some other gang just to survive in a violent and dangerous environment.

And of course that is not the story for all black Americans as many have prospered and achieved great things. But it is the fate that we have arranged for far too many.

How about some reparations or at least a merciful remedy for that?

Blsck citizens turned to the Democratic party during FDR's administration. His progressive policies such as drsegregating the military contributed to that shift.
They turned to the Democratic Party when LBJ started buying their votes with welfare.
Sure, but Bob Byrd (a former Klansman) opposing it didn't seem to bother them? Good one. :lol:
Welfare has nothing to do with it.
It was the determining factor.

misinformed..

So what? I do not get information from those sources either. Where do you get your "information" from? Jared Taylor? Stormfront?

Until you post something of value to refute what you do not agree with, whats your point?
I don't think would know if it had any value, shitforbrains. I also think you're a liar. But when talking to a Hillary supporter/Liberal/Democrat that goes without saying.

I don't go near Stormfront....and I don't even know anything about the other sources.

Is this thread a joke?

Frankly, if there are any reparations due black Americans, it is for the injustice in what that welfare check and food card has done to some black Americans. All honest black historians agree that black Americans were the most rapidly advancing group economically right up to Johnson's Great Society initiatives. And soon thereafter, when those policies kicked in, that advancement stalled and regressed in many ways.

But those that stripped fathers of their pride and respect in supporting their families and actually encouraged them to distance themselves decimated the black family. Up to then, black children had a mom and dad in the home comparable to white children. Urban renewal uprooted vital supportive old neighborhoods and separated black Americans from the institutions that had supported and sustained them and were soon replaced with government welfare initiatives.

The new shiny projects would soon deteriorate into rat infested slums while the old neighborhoods were bulldozed to make way for freeways and commercial development. Gangs took place of playgrounds. Violence took place of mutual support and too many black youth feel forced to join the Crips or Bloods or some other gang just to survive in a violent and dangerous environment.

And of course that is not the story for all black Americans as many have prospered and achieved great things. But it is the fate that we have arranged for far too many.

Nope. Reparations for a group that likes sitting on their asses and getting high while collecting benefits is a silly idea.
Wanna cure them of it, make them stay together and bring up their kids. Get married and bring in two incomes. That's the quickest way out of the Ghetto.

Yes but whites should pay reparations to blacks because whites wronged blacks. Moreover, we should look through all of human history and discover every case where one group wronged another group and pay reparations. Moreover, payments should be based on degree of wrong done. Payments should not begin until the above matters have been Appropriately determined by the appropriate groups.
And let me guess which group you would demand pay for these reparations. Ummm, white people?

The Egyptians wronged the Hebrews and I'm looking for some payback. The English wronged the bloody Scottish and by God I want some bloody payback.

Nope. Reparations for a group that likes sitting on their asses and getting high while collecting benefits is a silly idea.
Wanna cure them of it, make them stay together and bring up their kids. Get married and bring in two incomes. That's the quickest way out of the Ghetto.

I think you missed the point of my post maybe? The point was that we CREATED a culture of sitting on asses, resenting those who had more than they did and instead of working for it feeling entitled to have it handed to them, etc. etc. etc. We destroyed their neighborhoods and the institutions that sustained them all in the name of well intended progressivism.

Is it all the fault of the do-gooders? Of course not. We are all responsible for how we choose to deal with all forms of diversity. But I have no illusions that a lot of the so-called Great Society initiatives were an evil imposed on black Americans as well as some other Americans.

And I think we and the wealthy civil rights leaders who gain their wealth capitalizing on the misery and anger of many black Americans and the opportunistic permanent politic class who retain their advantage by capitalizing on both, should do what we can to fix it. Hint: that would NOT involve increasing the government handouts and special interest programs already in place.

The Egyptians wronged the Hebrews and I'm looking for some payback. The English wronged the bloody Scottish and by God I want some bloody payback.
By my calculations there are only .7 billion groups in history that have wronged other groups so once we figure out who the .7 billion groups are and the degree to which they wronged other people we can then figure out what the privileged people living today gained from the wrongs that were done in history, calculate who their ancestors are, their living ancestors that is, and then calculate the payment owed to them.

But, but, but . . .

The Civil War wasn't about slavery, it was about states rights.

(At least that's what the rednecks want us to believe.)

YOur racist statement is noted, and held against you, racist.

misinformed..

I don't think would know if it had any value, shitforbrains. I also think you're a liar. But when talking to a Hillary supporter/Liberal/Democrat that goes without saying.

I don't go near Stormfront....and I don't even know anything about the other sources.

Suuure you "don't go near Stormfront".....asshole.

But here is a novel thought for your little peanut brain. Since "you think" I'm a liar, why not post something from one of your "information sources" to prove it?

misinformed..

But here is a novel thought for your little peanut brain. Since "you think" I'm a liar, why not post something from one of your "information sources" to prove it?

So, instead of backing up your claims, you decided to attack the messenger? With the Race Card? Shocker.

That's an admission that you can't defend your position with actual facts.

Your admission of defeat is accepted.

Blsck citizens turned to the Democratic party during FDR's administration. His progressive policies such as drsegregating the military contributed to that shift.

They turned to the Democratic Party when LBJ started buying their votes with welfare.
Sure, but Bob Byrd (a former Klansman) opposing it didn't seem to bother them? Good one. :lol:
Welfare has nothing to do with it.
It was the determining factor.

Have you EVER opened is history book? Or do you just always pull nonsense out of thin air?

Black voters made a DRAMATIC shift towards voting Democrat during the FDR years......and IT WAS NOT because of welfare, you stupid fuck. Furthermore, Goldwater opposing the civil rights act of 1964 and Johnson helping, drove even more black voters toward the Democratic Party.

Robert Byrd?! Are you fucking kidding? He was ONE racist SOUTHERN senator..its no secret except to morons like you and Mudtwit, that for the most part SOUTHERN republicans AND democrats were just as racist and backward in the 20th century as they were in the 18th century.

"The election of Roosevelt in 1932 marked the beginning of a change. He got 71 percent of the black vote for president in 1936 and did nearly that well in the next two elections, according to historical figures kept by the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies. But even then, the number of blacks identifying themselves as Republicans was about the same as the number who thought of themselves as Democrats.

It wasn’t until Harry Truman garnered 77 percent of the black vote in 1948 that a majority of blacks reported that they thought of themselves as Democrats. Earlier that year Truman had issued an order desegregating the armed services and an executive order setting up regulations against racial bias in federal employment."

Source:
Blacks and the Democratic Party - FactCheck.org

Last edited:

So, instead of backing up your claims, you decided to attack the messenger? With the Race Card? Shocker.

Your "messenger" never presented a single fact to support his position, all he did was to make a comment about "where he gets his information"....that is NOT the same as actually POSTING information, in case that thought is a novelty to you.

That aside, I wasn't speaking to you.

Your "messenger" never presented a single fact to support his position, in case you did not take time to read the entire thread, Junior.
That aside, I wasn't speaking to you.

Did you challenge him to support his claims? DId you post facts to refute his claims?

Forum List

Back