Should Blacks Pay Reparations To Whites?

Why would I spend time looking for a quote from you?

Because everyone knows if you could find it you would post it? Youre done. I'm putting you on timeout cave chimp. :laugh:
You're assuming I would look for it but you would have to be worth the time in order for me to do that. You're not. Sorry to be the one to have to tell you.
It really is not that hard. Took me less than one minute. I am sure there are more and better ones but the point is easily made with a single example of him arguing for reparations:

How about if extend food stamps, welfare and AA for another generation? That should cover it.

White people already have that. We dont want the reparations white people gave to themselves. We want what was owed to our ancestors.

Yes one way or another. It can be protracted or it can be quick.

Really.

How? You'll figure it out.

In my home.

Asc-hole, you have no clue at all, do you? You pretend to know it all, but in the end, you're not close to getting a check, and probably not even working on it, just complaining.

When you start calling me names in anger that just lets me know you are frustrated. I'm not pretending to know anything. I'm laying out the case for reparations. You can disagree all you want to but dont get emotional. it makes you look silly. In the end reparations will be paid one way or another. No I am not working on it. Others are. No I'm not complaining. I am discussing the OP. You white people are complaining about my stance on the issue. By far the whites on here are crying about everything regarding reparations to the point they cant even stay on topic and discuss the issue without calling names.

Are you saying the argument has merit now? Before you seemed incensed at the very thought.

Just curious at what you folks are asking for. So do you even know?

I cant speak for everyone that is Black. I have a figure in mind but I have yet to see anyone not Black agree that the idea of reparations has merit. I dont discuss money until we have agreement on the principles.

Seeing no one is alive from the war between the states then I would say no for any payment. If someone was still alive from that war, then yes, but seeing they are not, then no.
You dont have to be alive to be paid reparations. Its a debt owed to the surviving members of the person wronged. To be honest it shouldnt even be called reparations. It should be called back pay.
I know he's argued for reparations many times, I just didn't feel like looking for examples. I doubt if he'll come back to the thread now.that you've posted some of them. :lol:
Sorry cave chimp. I'm right here to laugh at you. Well you claimed I asked for them not argued the merits. You didnt feel like looking for examples because you know I never asked for them. What would I look like asking cave chimps for reparations? Its not like you or anyone else arguing against it could afford it.
lol.gif
Ha ha, keep dancing, it's what you people do best, isn't it? :dance: :laugh2:

Because everyone knows if you could find it you would post it? Youre done. I'm putting you on timeout cave chimp. :laugh:
You're assuming I would look for it but you would have to be worth the time in order for me to do that. You're not. Sorry to be the one to have to tell you.
It really is not that hard. Took me less than one minute. I am sure there are more and better ones but the point is easily made with a single example of him arguing for reparations:

How about if extend food stamps, welfare and AA for another generation? That should cover it.

White people already have that. We dont want the reparations white people gave to themselves. We want what was owed to our ancestors.

Asc-hole, you have no clue at all, do you? You pretend to know it all, but in the end, you're not close to getting a check, and probably not even working on it, just complaining.

When you start calling me names in anger that just lets me know you are frustrated. I'm not pretending to know anything. I'm laying out the case for reparations. You can disagree all you want to but dont get emotional. it makes you look silly. In the end reparations will be paid one way or another. No I am not working on it. Others are. No I'm not complaining. I am discussing the OP. You white people are complaining about my stance on the issue. By far the whites on here are crying about everything regarding reparations to the point they cant even stay on topic and discuss the issue without calling names.

Just curious at what you folks are asking for. So do you even know?

I cant speak for everyone that is Black. I have a figure in mind but I have yet to see anyone not Black agree that the idea of reparations has merit. I dont discuss money until we have agreement on the principles.

Seeing no one is alive from the war between the states then I would say no for any payment. If someone was still alive from that war, then yes, but seeing they are not, then no.
You dont have to be alive to be paid reparations. Its a debt owed to the surviving members of the person wronged. To be honest it shouldnt even be called reparations. It should be called back pay.
I know he's argued for reparations many times, I just didn't feel like looking for examples. I doubt if he'll come back to the thread now.that you've posted some of them. :lol:
Sorry cave chimp. I'm right here to laugh at you. Well you claimed I asked for them not argued the merits. You didnt feel like looking for examples because you know I never asked for them. What would I look like asking cave chimps for reparations? Its not like you or anyone else arguing against it could afford it.
lol.gif
Ha ha, keep dancing, it's what you people do best, isn't it? :dance: :laugh2:
We do a lot of things best. One of the things I do best is make you look like a fool. Now that you are finished deflecting please show us anywhere in history the US military was paid reparations. Stop stalling. If you stall some more I will withhold your allotment of bananas.
lol.gif

This is why its so hard for me to take white people seriously. What an utterly fucking idiotic post. :laugh:
Yeah? What, exactly is not accurate about any of that? Be specific and back it up.
Yeah? What, exactly is not accurate about any of that? Be specific and back it up.
Yes cave chimp.

First you tell me when in the history of the US military has anyone paid the descendants of soldiers that died fighting for anything. I knew you were a dumb monkey but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif

Furthermore, the war over "State's Rights" was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America. Slaves became obsolete, and became "free" by default.

But they were not really freed by these "noble humanitarians".....LMAO.

Jim Crow took over where slavery left off , and stayed in effect until the 1960's.

You're right. This post gets the dipstick award of the week...but consider the source.
From the guy who still supports the party of slavery and Jim Crow. lol

For the sake of levity, please explain what bearing the party that you ASSume that "I support" has on why the war was fought.

And as a rhetorical question, are you truly ignorant enough to imply that the Republican and Democrat parties are the same parties that they were during the eras of slavery and Jim Crow?

Oh no, not the old "they switched parties" bullshit again. :lol:

I didn't say "they switched".

The question presented to you was are you stating that the parties are identical to the parties as they were during slavery and Jim Crow?

Not certain how much more direct I can be.

Yes cave chimp.

First you tell me when in the history of the US military has anyone paid the descendants of soldiers that died fighting for anything. I knew you were a dumb monkey but this takes the cake.
laugh.gif

Furthermore, the war over "State's Rights" was fought to preserve the union and industrialize America. Slaves became obsolete, and became "free" by default.

Jim Crow took over where slavery left off , and stayed in effect until the 1960's.

You're right. This post gets the dipstick award of the week...but consider the source.

For the sake of levity, please explain what bearing the party that you ASSume that "I support" has on why the war was fought.

And as a rhetorical question, are you truly ignorant enough to imply that the Republican and Democrat parties are the same parties that they were during the eras of slavery and Jim Crow?

The question presented to you was are you stating that the parties are identical to the parties as they were during slavery and Jim Crow?

Democrats have always been the party of slavery, whether it be chains of iron or chains of welfare, and blacks have always gone willingly.

Democrats have always been the party of slavery, whether it be chains of iron or chains of welfare, and blacks have always gone willingly.

It is obvious that you rely on a few talking points that you have heard or have been told and then like a parrot you repeat them over and over instead of reading, researching data from different sources and then arriving at an opinion that is actually your own.

The ideologies of the two parties have definitely evolved over time, and unless you are a myopic dunce who never took an American government class, you would understand that.

Here is just one of many articles that are out there that may help give you a clue how the two parties have evolved over time.

If you need help
understanding it, feel free to ask questions.

http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/stories/3613/republicans-democrats-switch-platform

It is obvious that you rely on a few talking points that you have heard or have been told and then like a parrot you repeat them over and over instead of reading, researching data from different sources and then arriving at an opinion that is actually your own.

The ideologies of the two parties have definitely evolved over time, and unless you are a myopic dunce who never took an American government class, you would understand that.

Here is just one of many articles that are out there that may help give you a clue how the two parties have evolved over time.

If you need help

http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/stories/3613/republicans-democrats-switch-platform
You're still living in denial. Bottom line, black people are still just as much slaves to the Democrats as they were when they picked cotton for them 150 years ago. You still do as you're told or you're punished.

If you need help

You're still living in denial. Bottom line, black people are still just as much slaves to the Democrats as they were when they picked cotton for them 150 years ago. You still do as you're told or you're punished.

No I don't live in denial.....especially about ignorant individuals like you.

Just as expected, you're deflecting with yet another spoonfed talking point, and you won't read and develop an opinion or thought of your own because you do not posess the mental acuity to do so.

Speaking of denial, you have conveniently sidestepped two questions that I directly asked you, one was about why the Civil War was fought, and the other asking you if you understood how the Democratic and Republican parties ideologies have evolved to become different parties than they were during slavery and Jim Crow.

Your inability to converse without repeating the same phrase over and over or even answer a direct question leaves very few options other than to dismiss you as uninformed and not very intelligent.

Last edited:
Hit another blm libtart nerve and loving it, thanks for the opportunity to bump...

I know, watch the dummy with the backward avatar struggle to avoid admitting he's still a damn slave. :lol:

Much more amusing to watch a semi illiterate, angry white male parrot let another one speak for him.

Hit another blm libtart nerve and loving it, thanks for the opportunity to bump...

I know, watch the dummy with the backward avatar struggle to avoid admitting he's still a damn slave. :lol:

Much more amusing to watch a semi illiterate, angry white male parrot let another one speak for him.
These autistic cave chimps like SJ are a barrel of monkeys.
lol.gif
Go suck some milkweed...

:afro:

You are wrong Black people need to be paid.This country paid the Japs,native americans.So white you need to pay,pay,pay and pay some more.For all the atrocities you performed against Black people.
Whites need to be the RECIPIENTS of reparations$$$. Who should pay them isn't a matter of race.

They should be paid by all those (of any race) who have been (and still are) guilty of imposing Affirmative Action racial discrimination against whites. It should come out of their personal pockets - even it it bankrupts them.

why would you ask for reparations from a group that is already having difficulties in achieving social success? they need more help not a penalty. we should stop saying that they deserve help because of past grievances though, and just help them because it is the right thing to do.
They're already being helped and in a way that is totally unfair to whites. You never heard of Affirmative Action ? Blacks have been getting it for 56 years now. :rolleyes:

Negros have exsisted responsiblity free since the war for Southern Independence. Although we admit they all would be canibals without White ingenuity ; they owe Whites their very being, Just leave us alone ; all we ask. Become self suffiecient , get your own gubmint.

625,000 men died fighting the civil war, almost all were white. More than half of them were Union soldiers. These men gave their lives and the beneficiaries of their sacrifice were slaves, who gained their freedom as a result. Should they not be required to pay reparations to the descendants of those men who gave their lives so that blacks could enjoy the freedom and prosperity they enjoy in today's society?
The Fatherest Favor the Unfittest

Twenty trillion dollars down the drain since that HeirHead prettyboy JFK started this waste. This decadent movement has been like telling a coach he shouldn't spend any time with his team, but should strictly concentrate on improving the athletic skills of those he had to cut in tryouts.

But, but, but . . .

The Civil War wasn't about slavery, it was about states rights.

(At least that's what the rednecks want us to believe.)
Untold Source: The Populist Revolts in Europe in 1848

The Repubicans started it. Therefore, it had to be about freeing the slaves to become cheap and grateful labor up North, taking the place of the unionizing White working class. Many of those threatening Whites were also killed off in the war; the Chickenhawk Republicans could buy their way out of the draft. The ruling-class's histwhorians, including the pseudo-Leftists, can't connect the dots; they can only collect the dots.

Forum List

Back