Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
For instance...the cult sports more than 5 people in this shot of a gay pride parade. Oh, look, the boyscouts are just behind that nearly naked gay guy wearing the bright red banana-hammock.

And how does that establish a 'cult'? The only thing the picture demonstrates is a a guy in socks and red underwear.

You buried the last page before I could answer Skylar..

And by 'buried' you mean simply replying to your posts?

Dude, when even replying to your posts is folded into your conspiracy, you're just drowning in batshit.

Had you read this, you wouldn't need to ask how this photo represents a cult.
For instance...the cult sports more than 5 people in this shot of a gay pride parade. Oh, look, the boyscouts are just behind that nearly naked gay guy wearing the bright red banana-hammock.

Let's see:

1. Cults have certain banners...check.

2. They like to recruit youngsters....check..

3. They seek to normalize their deviant mindset in the eyes of society....check.

4. They persecute defectors....check (thread title)

You do realize that you made that entire list up, right? You're literally offering your imagination as evidence of your imagination.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Pictures are worth 1,000 words. That's why you hate them so much. There's nothing left to the imagination. It's all there on its face: De facto, a CULT.

There's just no way around it.

Pictures are worth 1,000 words.

You still run into the same conspiracy killing problem you always do: a picture of a guy in rainbow underwear doesn't factually establish a 'cult'. It factually establish a guy in rainbow underwear.

All the rest, including your list of what a cult is.....is just your imagination. Citing you.

And you're nobody. Well, you're a serial spammer. But beyond that, not much.

The legal quesiton of this thread is "should a cult be able to squelch people's freedom of religion that requires them to resist that cult's behavioral values". I assert the answer is no, and I cite the 1st Amendment. You insisted my premise was "wrong"...that LGBT isn't a cult. And I just schooled you with pictures, proving I'm right. And now you're mad about that and resorting to ad hominems.

That's the essence of what's going on here.

The legal quesiton of this thread is "should a cult be able to squelch people's freedom of religion that requires them to resist that cult's behavioral values".

Which might have some relevance if we were discussing a cult or the violation of religious freedoms. Alas, neither is true. No church is required to perform any wedding they don't want to.

I assert the answer is no, and I cite the 1st Amendment. You insisted my premise was "wrong"...that LGBT isn't a cult. And I just schooled you with pictures, proving I'm right. And now you're mad about that and resorting to ad hominems.

Your only source for your claims is you. I'm simply demonstrating that your source is insuffecient to carry your argument. As you don't know what you're talking about.

Silhouette We don't need the same photographs posted over and over. Everyone gets the point.
They aren't the same pictures. I'll post different ones each time then. That will drive the point home even harder.

And BTW, Skylar and all the rest have not "gotten the point" because they're still insisting LGBT isn't a cult. When they challenge me, the pictures go back up. There's no nudity so unless you're going to squelch free speech and insist that people's pictures in their signatures, for example, that pop up on every post they make "have to go because people got the point already" you're going to have to allow mine every once in awhile..

Not having free speech here "for just some" might look like the conservatives have a point about the lack of equality in Constitutional free speech the left is insisting on...with an iron fist. I mean do you realize your post could actually be a thread topic in itself?

Silhouette We don't need the same photographs posted over and over. Everyone gets the point.
They aren't the same pictures. I'll post different ones each time then. That will drive the point home even harder.

And BTW, Skylar and all the rest have not "gotten the point" because they're still insisting LGBT isn't a cult.

How does a picture of a guy in rainbow underwear establish a 'cult'? All it factually establishes is a guy in rainbow underwear.

Your 'cult' is merely your imagination.

How is it that a cult gets to dictate to the rest of America if they can have freedom of religion or not? The burden is upon the gay pride paraders to prove to the world they are not a collection of deviant behaviors. There's the lipstick lesbian problem too. That is to say, the problem of closeted heterosexuality under the LGBT umbrella.

How can an incomplete grouping of shifting and misunderstood behaviors get special legal protection as a static "class" and use that protection to force Christians to abdicate the mandate, the mortal sins described in Jude 1 of the New Testament?

How is it that a cult gets to dictate to the rest of America if they can have freedom of religion or not?

What 'cult'? Remember, you simply calling gays names doesn't actually translate into a 'cult'. It merely reveals your mindset.

And you're confused. Its the State PA laws which define what actions are permissible in business. Not any imaginary 'cult'.

The burden is upon the gay pride paraders to prove to the world they are not a collection of deviant behaviors. There's the lipstick lesbian problem too. That is to say, the problem of closeted heterosexuality under the LGBT umbrella.

They're under no obligation to do such thing. You've imagined it.

They aren't the same pictures.

Really? Because over the last six pages I've counted five posts of your with the exact same photographs. That constitutes spamming, so you can stop now.

And there's never any girl on girl in any of them!

The best girl on girl is probably not suitable for the Pride Parade. I've seen some things at the Folsom St. leather fair that I'd like to unsee.

They aren't the same pictures.

Really? Because over the last six pages I've counted five posts of your with the exact same photographs. That constitutes spamming, so you can stop now.

And there's never any girl on girl in any of them!

The best girl on girl is probably not suitable for the Pride Parade. I've seen some things at the Folsom St. leather fair that I'd like to unsee.

As have I. Some people simply should not wear assless chaps.

And yes, the BEST girl on girl is appropriate for, well no where if you're doing it right, but Sil never posts pics of the chicks just the dudes.

How is it that a cult gets to dictate to the rest of America if they can have freedom of religion or not?

The burden is upon the gay pride paraders to prove to the world they are not a collection of deviant behaviors. There's the lipstick lesbian problem too. That is to say, the problem of closeted heterosexuality under the LGBT umbrella.
They're under no obligation to do such thing. You've imagined it... What 'cult'? Remember, you simply calling gays names doesn't actually translate into a 'cult'. It merely reveals your mindset.

And you're confused. Its the State PA laws which define what actions are permissible in business. Not any imaginary 'cult'.

All people have to do is google "gay pride parade" in "images" to see exactly, without a single word needed, what cult I'm talking about.

And yes, anyone who seeks to dictate to states that their majorities have to accept the repugnant idea of redacting the word "marriage" to newly mean "fatherless or motherless society-sanctioned/incentivized formative environment" to kids, bears the burden of proof. Prove up or shut up. Either show how the thousands of gay pride parade pictures do not depict a de facto cult or go home. Cults don't get special class status and they certainly don't get to tell 300 million Americans that they no longer enjoy the 1st Amendment protection they always have; that millions of men and women spilled their blood dying to defend and uphold since our nation's birth.

The burden is upon you my friend...oh, yes it is!

Show me how vv THIS vv has a "right" to tell Christians to violate their faith.

They're under no obligation to do such thing. You've imagined it... What 'cult'? Remember, you simply calling gays names doesn't actually translate into a 'cult'. It merely reveals your mindset.

All people have to do is google "gay pride parade" in "images" to see exactly, without a single word needed, what cult I'm talking about.

And how does a picture of a guy in rainbow underwear demonstrate a 'cult'? It obviously doesn't. Its evidence of nothing more than a guy in rainbow underwear.

You've imagined your cult, you've imagined your 'they have banners!' definition of a cult, just like you've imagined a litany of batshit conspiracies regarding gays.

And your imagination is meaningless.

Try again.

And how does a picture of a guy in rainbow underwear demonstrate a 'cult'? It obviously doesn't. Its evidence of nothing more than a guy in rainbow underwear.

You've imagined your cult, you've imagined your 'they have banners!' definition of a cult, just like you've imagined a litany of batshit conspiracies regarding gays.

And your imagination is meaningless.

Try again.

Banners define a cult? I guess I'm retired from the military cult?

Forum List

Back