Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Wow, it has been a while since Sil has broken out those pictures. It's true what they say, the classics never die.

He's working himself up into a frothing lather. I told you this was gonna happen before the ruling.

We knew it was going to occur but I didn't even dream it would reach this type of silliness. Now the Duggars and Tar Heel Republicans are being folded into conspiracy batter.

Don't forget the US Postal service, Gallup polling and InTouch magazine.

Links Please. Me thinks your distorting , slanting and taking out of context. I do of course realize you are Liberal Sheeple and can't help yourself - the Truth is your enemy - But I would like to see where you're taking all this from, being that the person in question is not around to defend themselves.

Wow, it has been a while since Sil has broken out those pictures. It's true what they say, the classics never die.

He's working himself up into a frothing lather. I told you this was gonna happen before the ruling.

We knew it was going to occur but I didn't even dream it would reach this type of silliness. Now the Duggars and Tar Heel Republicans are being folded into conspiracy batter.

Links Please. Me thinks your distorting , slanting and taking out of context. I do of course realize you are Liberal Sheeple and can't help yourself - the Truth is your enemy - But I would like to see where you're taking all this from, being that the person in question is not around to defend themselves.

Nope. If you want to see Sil's posts, look them up. I genuinely don't care what you think on the issue. As nothing you've posted has any relevance to what we're discussing.

Since none of what you posted support or even allege that all polling agencies that show majority support for same sex marriage have been 'infiltrated by homosexuals' and now produce false polling numbers as part of a vast international conspiracy dating back to the 60s....
It's a bothersome path of logic -I doubt that he said ALL relative polls - however my take on the issue , one which I'd hoped you'd have been able to grasp from of the data I posted is that mass media manipulation and circumvention of free speech have lead to the results in these polls .... the masses are sheeple and you are among the sheep

He cited polls that show support for same sex marriage. The defining characteristic of his 'infiltrated by homosexuals and reporting false data' conspiracy....was the polling results. Any that contradicted him on support for same sex marriage got rolled into that steaming pile of batshit.

Which is what conspiracy theorists do. Well, them and the mentally ill. That's a pair of Venn diagrams that's far closer to a circle than either group would like to admit. As he can't factually support his claim. Nor can you.

As I said....that's only a strong argument for medication. Not for the abolishment of same sex marriage.
If you'd care to post a link to the post in question I'd be glad to offer my opinion, in the interim I'll with hold judgement being that only one side of the argument is being presented.

Your opinion simply isn't that valuable to me.
TRANSLATED - You're lying AGAIN - {Just as I thought} and are unable to back up your befuddled banter.

Since none of what you posted support or even allege that all polling agencies that show majority support for same sex marriage have been 'infiltrated by homosexuals' and now produce false polling numbers as part of a vast international conspiracy dating back to the 60s....
It's a bothersome path of logic -I doubt that he said ALL relative polls - however my take on the issue , one which I'd hoped you'd have been able to grasp from of the data I posted is that mass media manipulation and circumvention of free speech have lead to the results in these polls .... the masses are sheeple and you are among the sheep

He cited polls that show support for same sex marriage. The defining characteristic of his 'infiltrated by homosexuals and reporting false data' conspiracy....was the polling results. Any that contradicted him on support for same sex marriage got rolled into that steaming pile of batshit.

Which is what conspiracy theorists do. Well, them and the mentally ill. That's a pair of Venn diagrams that's far closer to a circle than either group would like to admit. As he can't factually support his claim. Nor can you.

As I said....that's only a strong argument for medication. Not for the abolishment of same sex marriage.
If you'd care to post a link to the post in question I'd be glad to offer my opinion, in the interim I'll with hold judgement being that only one side of the argument is being presented.

TRANSLATED - You're lying AGAIN - {Just as I thought} and are unable to back up your befuddled banter.

Nope. I just don't care what you think on the matter. And I have no interest in looking up anything to get your take on it. As you have yet to post once in a manner relevant to what we're discussing.

If you want to discuss polls -here's one for you

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings - 82.1% Say NO

, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Nope. I just don't care what you think on the matter. And I have no interest in looking up anything to get your take on it. As you have yet to post once in a manner relevant to what we're discussing.
TRANSLATED - You're lying AGAIN

Conservatives have zero sense of humor.

TRANSLATED - You're lying AGAIN

Nope. You're jumping into the middle of a long conversation. The folks who have been part of the conversation know what's been said. Its not my responsibility to bring you up to speed on it. Go back and read if you want. Don't read if you don't want.

No one really gives a shit as you have nothing relevant to offer on the topic.

zero sense of humor.
Thank You Clayton :> I'm glad to see that you agree with me - The Panda Bear is a Liar.

Just curious why you are not quoting constitutional Law in this instance, being that you try to present yourself as being some type of authority - could it possibly be because the Constitution can not be miscontrued and discombobulated to support the Liberal Narrative on this matter ?

zero sense of humor.
Thank You Clayton :> I'm glad to see that you agree with me - The Panda Bear is a Liar.

Just curious why you are not quoting constitutional Law in this instance, being that you try to present yourself as being some type of authority - could it possibly be because the Constitution can not be miscontrued and discombobulated to support the Liberal Narrative on this matter ?

Whatever. You know where to find the conversation if you want to read it. And how few fucks there are to give if you don't.

Ignore as you will. No one really cares.

No one really cares.
Speak for yourself numb nutz
7b8.png

Churches are not businesses and businesses are not churches. The rules are different. Don't like it, get a large enough coalition to change the rules.
Christians cannot be hamstrung in the free market by a competing cult seeking to force them to abdicate their faith in order to enable the church of butt-sex "getting married"...(instituting a brand new and majority-repugnant idea of fatherless or motherless "marriages"). To do so is a pure violation of individual Christians' 1st Amendment rights.
No such cultural situation exists. No, there is no violation of any Christian's constitutional rights.

I attended the SLC gay pride parade on Sunday. Very respectful and respectable. Sil must live in a hell hole in South America or Indiana. :lol:

I attended the SLC gay pride parade on Sunday. Very respectful and respectable. Sil must live in a hell hole in South America or Indiana. :lol:

Sil lives in a world of her pure imagination.
He is attempting to console himself but is failing. The epic meltdown is not far off.

Sil lives in a world of her pure imagination.
He is attempting to console himself but is failing. The epic meltdown is not far off.

I truly hope it just an internet meltdown.

Are you guys bleeding out pages because of this point I made? Gotta bury this one good.

The 'cult' you've imagined doesn't exist. There is no 'church of buttsex'. And Christians are held to the same laws as everyone else. If they can arbitrarily ignore any law that they don't like, then we have a religiously based sovereign citizen argument.

That is open for debate:

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

harryhaynamblaguy1_zps9ea1ccb4.jpg

No need for a "coalition". The 1st Amendment already exists for 300 million people.

Are you guys bleeding out pages because of this point I made? Gotta bury this one good.

The 'cult' you've imagined doesn't exist. There is no 'church of buttsex'. And Christians are held to the same laws as everyone else. If they can arbitrarily ignore any law that they don't like, then we have a religiously based sovereign citizen argument.

That is open for debate:

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

harryhaynamblaguy1_zps9ea1ccb4.jpg

No need for a "coalition". The 1st Amendment already exists for 300 million people.

'Burying it good', huh? Yet another conspiracy. You're just the center of a vast web of intrigue, Sil.

And since you're lumping millions of gays, yes your 'cult' is quite imaginary.

Forum List

Back