Should Clinton keep running if indicted

Let's speculate on that, just for fun -

BOOMING VOICE OF BERNIE: "That cesspool of corruption, the Democratic Party, insists upon running this criminal agent of their Establishment as their candidate. I will not endorse her, nor will I vote for her."

(cue sound of millions of Sanders supporters staying home on November 8th.)

Did Bernie actually sat that, or are your ridiculous dreams causing you to hear voices again?

I see the word "speculate" passes you by.

Any day now?

Which reminds me:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're right. I'll admit it. Now open wide and I'll drop them in, just like before.

Should Donald Trump resign the presidency if found guilty of running a scam on students?

The NEA and Colleges been doing that for years yet no one ever resigns.

That's okay it's grounds for impeachment anyway.

Yes. Clinton got impeached for obstructing and he maintained the Presidency and popularity. Clinton proved impeachment means nothing. Hillary would agree.

Conviction and removal is what counts better make sure the Senate is on your side.

Should Donald Trump resign the presidency if found guilty of running a scam on students?

Yes. Clinton got impeached for obstructing and he maintained the Presidency and popularity. Clinton proved impeachment means nothing. Hillary would agree.
Her cell mate will also agree.................and that might just be Huma

Conviction and removal is what counts better make sure the Senate is on your side.

It was a Republican Controlled Senate that did not remove Clinton. You're welcome.

It was a Republican Controlled Senate that did not remove Clinton. You're welcome.

You can blame that spineless weasel Lindsey Graham for the failure to get a conviction.

Why remove the funniest person in politics, when you can watch them destroy themselves with a personal server direct to Putin.

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

I hope you're wrong

-Geaux

You can blame that spineless weasel Lindsey Graham for the failure to get a conviction.

I think the more level headed members knew that if they went so far to convict they would start a war that would never end.

Well the fact is that a great many persons who are indicted, do take off and go on the run to escape the long arm of the law. Never fear however, Clint Eastwood will not be far behind.

good_bad_ugly_-_h_2013.jpg

I see you're still having wet dreams about an indictment that's never going to happen.
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg

They didn't have the votes to Convict in the Senate, so it was a pointless Impeachment on the House part and cost the GOP in the following election.

If Hillary Clinton does win in November then Paul Ryan and Trey Gowdy better learn from the past and remember you have to have the votes in the Senate to make it work, and they will not even after this November and might even lose the Senate this November...

United States Senate elections, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States House of Representatives elections, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Impeachment and acquittal of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the more level headed members knew that if they went so far to convict they would start a war that would never end.
Any Democrat who would start a civil war to defend Hillary Clinton from indictment deserves to see their homes burnt, their cattle stolen, and their men put under the ground, like what happened to some Democrats in 1965.

Well the fact is that a great many persons who are indicted, do take off and go on the run to escape the long arm of the law. Never fear however, Clint Eastwood will not be far behind.

good_bad_ugly_-_h_2013.jpg

I see you're still having wet dreams about an indictment that's never going to happen.
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’

stupidwebsitebeam.jpg
Yo numbnuts that report is from May 6th and means as much as the fillings in your teeth.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Dims started that war during the Nixon administration, so only the spineless idiots like Lindsey Graham worried about that.

Any Democrat who would start a civil war to defend Hillary Clinton from indictment deserves to see their homes burnt, their cattle stolen, and their men put under the ground, like what happened to some Democrats in 1965.

They all deserve that regardless of what they do to defend Hillary.

The Dims started that war during the Nixon administration, so only the spineless idiots like Lindsey Graham worried about that.

Wrong. Nixon started that war and Republicans couldn't live with a resignation.

Forum List

Back