Should Clinton keep running if indicted

17831f2afa921ee0a4bbdcac67874bbd.jpg
CAgh-LUUsAAlY71.jpg

Yep, they are just as guilty, let's bring them up on treason. I agree with you, so why not refuse to vote for Hillary if you think you finally get it?

imageedit_1029_8586061801.jpg

The Dims started it. What Nixon did pales in comparison to what Clinton and Obama have done.
Democrats did not start Watergate that was Nixon and Nixon alone. Arranging a burglary has to be pretty low on the presidential scale of doing scummy things.

the Watergate break-in was a big nothing. Obama did far worse when he sicked the IRS on conservative 501-3 organizations. Clinton did worse when he collected FBI files on all his Republican opposition.
The Watergate break in was a criminal enterprise against the Democratic National Committee. It already lives in history books for what it was. Obama and Clinton have never been charged for a crime and the IRS event was vindicated by an IG investigation and Republicans spent$70 million trying to convict Bill Clinton for something but couldn't stop shooting blanks.

No one was convicted in Watergate either, douche bag. Liberals wrote those history books, which is why they are mostly bullshit. Using the IRS to persecute American citizens is a felony. Anyone who claims Obama isn't guilty only proves that he's a douche bag. The IG vindicated no one.

I never said there was a conviction in Watergate douchenozzle. Historians wrote those historical accounts and the resignation of a president backs it all up. Obama is innocent and until you dredge up more proof from the swamp that lives in your head that's what it is
If Obama is "innocent" because he hasn't been convicted of anything, then by your own logic Nixon is also innocent. Of course, Obama is guilty of crimes far more serious than covering up the Watergate break-in. What could possibly be more serious that using the IRS to persecute your political opponents? What could be more serious than hoovering confidential FBI files for dirt on your political opponents?

Democrats are scum.

Last edited:
The Dims started it. What Nixon did pales in comparison to what Clinton and Obama have done.
Democrats did not start Watergate that was Nixon and Nixon alone. Arranging a burglary has to be pretty low on the presidential scale of doing scummy things.

the Watergate break-in was a big nothing. Obama did far worse when he sicked the IRS on conservative 501-3 organizations. Clinton did worse when he collected FBI files on all his Republican opposition.
The Watergate break in was a criminal enterprise against the Democratic National Committee. It already lives in history books for what it was. Obama and Clinton have never been charged for a crime and the IRS event was vindicated by an IG investigation and Republicans spent$70 million trying to convict Bill Clinton for something but couldn't stop shooting blanks.

You are so clueless about how the Deep State works. It is embarrassing. . . . for you.
I love the way you tread water.
You know she is a lying corrupt criminal. You know Trump is a lying scum bag and corrupt too. Yet you sit there and still play this game. How obtuse of you. . .
tumblr_mmfqe4BgtA1qmmk9jo1_r1_500.gif

No one was convicted in Watergate either, douche bag. Liberals wrote those history books, which is why they are mostly bullshit. Using the IRS to persecute American citizens is a felony. Anyone who claims Obama isn't guilty only proves that he's a douche bag. The IG vindicated no one.

I never said there was a conviction in Watergate douchenozzle. Historians wrote those historical accounts and the resignation of a president backs it all up. Obama is innocent and until you dredge up more proof from the swamp that lives in your head that's what it is
If Obama is "innocent" because he hasn't been convicted of anything, then by your own logic Nixon is also innocent. Of course, Obama is guilty of crimes far more serious than covering up the Watergate break-in. What could possibly be more serious that using the IRS to persecute your political opponents? What could be more serious that hoovering FBI files for dirt on your political opponents.

Democrats are scum.

I love your offer of proof, it's the same as your evidence, all in your head.

her very first response to that question was absolutely ridiculous

she said she didnt want to have to use two phones

as the reason for a private server

--LOL

After a week’s worth of silence, Hillary Clinton on Tuesday finally offered an explanation for why she opted to use a private email address to do government business while secretary of state. It wasn’t a good one. She says she made the decision simply because she didn’t want to carry around two phones.

Hillary Didn’t Want to Deal with Two Phones, But Had an iPad and an iPad Mini

You are so clueless about how the Deep State works. It is embarrassing. . . . for you.
I love the way you tread water.
You know she is a lying corrupt criminal. You know Trump is a lying scum bag and corrupt too. Yet you sit there and still play this game. How obtuse of you. . .
tumblr_mmfqe4BgtA1qmmk9jo1_r1_500.gif

I don't know any such thing except the Republican party has done an excellent job slandering her.

Yep, they are just as guilty, let's bring them up on treason. I agree with you, so why not refuse to vote for Hillary if you think you finally get it?

Because when he loses the Trump University scam it becomes enough to impeach him.

ROFL! It's a civil quit against one of his hundreds of businesses. That's hardly enough to get him a slap on the hand.

Because when he loses the Trump University scam it becomes enough to impeach him.
Tell, me, how many folks do you think were screwed over in the Trump University scam?

I don't know, does it matter? I'm pretty sure that even one would be shameful and beneath Donald Trump.

ROFL! It's a civil quit against one of his hundreds of businesses. That's hardly enough to get him a slap on the hand.

It's up to congress of course, but a guilty verdict would look pretty bad. A slap on the hand for taking $35,000 and returning nothing?

It's up to congress of course, but a guilty verdict would look pretty bad. A slap on the hand for taking $35,000 and returning nothing?

Impeachment over this triviality would be the end of the Democrat Party.

Impeachment over this triviality would be the end of the Democrat Party.
I'm sure all of those students who got ripped off by this scam appreciate your thoughts about it.

We have already had revelations from the Inspector General's report that proves she again, lied when she said she was given permission to use a private server. The State Department said 1) she never asked and 2) if she had asked she would have been denied.

At the same time, the IG found that when asked about the private server, she told colleagues to "Never Speak of that server again!!"

This information should be making her consider stepping down if she was smart. But then she and Bill could not make millions of dollars more. Just how much does that witch need?
The staff member who set up her server and pleaded the 5th?
Plans to plead the 5th AGAIN.
"
Pagliano’s lawyer has also demanded that the deposition halt any video recording of the meeting claiming the watchdog group will somehow abuse the recording at a later date. U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan has already ruled that any video of the depositions will be sealed but he is hearing new motions on the issue from both Pagliano and Judicial Watch.

This isn’t the first time the tech staffer has refused to cooperate in the investigation into Hillary’s crimes. Last September Pagliano appeared before the House Benghazi Committee and invoked his Fifth Amendment right not to testify before Congress."

Read more: Hillary aide says he’ll AGAIN plead the Fifth on emails, but the shutout doesn’t end there

Tell, me, how many folks do you think were screwed over in the Trump University scam?

I don't know, does it matter? I'm pretty sure that even one would be shameful and beneath Donald Trump.

Sure it matters, if you had ever taken a class on reason and logic.

Let's say Trump screwed over, mmmm, 5000 folks. That makes him a big time con man, a felon maybe?

Who knows? But let us compare the severity of the criminality. I think what he did was, well, small potatoes. Do you think he would screw over the whole nation to get rich? Well, maybe he would. But with the Clinton's? Well, we ALREADY KNOW.

Now, in the Uranium One deal, with Ms. Clinton's position, she helped clear the way for the sale of mineral rights to the Russians, US mineral rights, with her position as SoS.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

This in turn enriched the Clinton foundation.

So, we compare a thousands screwed over by big time con man Trump, or hundreds of millions of her country men and women screwed over by, what ostensible comes down to, A TRAITOR, in Hillary Clinton.

So you tell me, who is the more corrupt and evil? It really doesn't take a genius to figure out who has harmed more folks and put the nation at greater risk.

A couple thousands vs. hundreds of millions.

Let's say Trump screwed over, mmmm, 5000 folks. That makes him a big time con man, a felon maybe?

Who knows? But let us compare the severity of the criminality. I think what he did was, well, small potatoes. Do you think he would screw over the whole nation to get rich? Well, maybe he would. But with the Clinton's? Well, we ALREADY KNOW.

Now, in the Uranium One deal, with Ms. Clinton's position, she helped clear the way for the sale of mineral rights to the Russians, US mineral rights, with her position as SoS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

So, we compare a thousands screwed over by big time con man Trump, or hundreds of millions of her country men and women screwed over by, what ostensible comes down to, A TRAITOR, in Hillary Clinton.

So you tell me, who is the more corrupt and evil? It really doesn't take a genius to figure out who has harmed more folks and put the nation at greater risk.

Without verifiable evidence and charges it amounts to nothing. This is the kind of stuff that if it has roots, people will dig and so far nothing has been shown to indicate wrongdoing. Repeating it though does raise doubts in people's heads and they get confused over the issue which is what Republicans want to accomplish.

Without verifiable evidence and charges it amounts to nothing. This is the kind of stuff that if it has roots, people will dig and so far nothing has been shown to indicate wrongdoing. Repeating it though does raise doubts in people's heads and they get confused over the issue which is what Republicans want to accomplish.
You're hopeless.

What is verifiable evidence? A photo of the Russians handing Bill a check?

A confession?

:lmao:

You just don't understand how politics in DC work. No, "verifiable" evidence need exist. WE KNOW this shit went on, because it is legal silly.

Forum List

Back