Should Congress go after Obama's pension?

no president should get a lifetime pension for serving 4 or 8 years

in fact no elected official should ever get a pension

I don't think its really any of their business.
But if they are wanting to do it with legislation, I am ok with it. I dont want that asshole singled out or anything. Wonder if it applies to them(congress) as well?

But if they are wanting to do it with legislation, I am ok with it. I dont want that asshole singled out or anything. Wonder if it applies to them(congress) as well?

It is interesting that the former head of the DNC said those same words, it is no ones business.

Wasserman Schultz Rips Liberals for Complaining About Obama Wall Street Speech: It’s ‘None of Your Business’

But....but...but.... I thought Dims were the salary police to tell us who is making too much and who needs to make more.

It is interesting that the GOP seems to have taken over as the salary police.

It is interesting that the former head of the DNC said those same words, it is no ones business.

Wasserman Schultz Rips Liberals for Complaining About Obama Wall Street Speech: It’s ‘None of Your Business’

But....but...but.... I thought Dims were the salary police to tell us who is making too much and who needs to make more.

I don't give a damn what they do, or what they make when they leave office. But if they want to apply it to everyone, I am ok with it. There is a big chance presidents will make millions after office. A pension seems redundant.

Paid speeches is the go to job for ex prez. What's the big deal ? More proof that the GOP just hates on the guy.

Congress should be mor worried about the sitting president making all kinds of side money.

Yeah, just like term limits...Congress is a joke..

Paid speeches is the go to job for ex prez. What's the big deal ? More proof that the GOP just hates on the guy.

Congress should be mor worried about the sitting president making all kinds of side money.
Why they can't let that uppity negro have the same privies...

Should Congress go after Obama's pension?

yes ...

and give it to Trump, he needs the money.

House Oversight chair suggests Congress could go after Obama's pension over $400,000 speech

It looks like Obama is giving $400,000 speeches. Now Congress is talking about going after his pension.

Is this a good thing or is it none of their business?

Obama announces $2M donation to Chicago summer jobs programs

lol, Obama can thus claim that this and the next 4 400,000 dollar speeches went to charity.

House Oversight chair suggests Congress could go after Obama's pension over $400,000 speech

It looks like Obama is giving $400,000 speeches. Now Congress is talking about going after his pension.

lol, Obama can thus claim that this and the next 4 400,000 dollar speeches went to charity.
Obama said the center will be used to "train the next generation of leadership, the Barack Obamas of today."
And you fuckers talk about trump..

Obama said the center will be used to "train the next generation of leadership, the Barack Obamas of today."
Trump has a university to make more Trumps..

Trump has a university to make more Trumps..

Trump has a university to make more CHUMPS

ftfy

Wow.....repubs really hate that black man! And have no problem wearing that on their coat sleeves. :eek:

Ah, so your fear is that the Center might help some black kids become successful in America.

Fascinating. Abominably racist, but fascinating nonetheless.

Obama vetoed a bi partisan bill that had passed limiting pensions after earning so much per year outside that pension.

lol, one minute the RWnuts are championing private charity, but the minute someone like Obama does it,

it magically becomes EVIL.

Goddam that's funny.

Ah, so your fear is that the Center might help some black kids become successful in America.

Fascinating. Abominably racist, but fascinating nonetheless.
yes, because that is what I was getting at lol

Forum List

Back