Should Congress re-write the Law regarding "Amnesty" POLL

Should Congress re-write the Law that should only allow amnesty claims via a port of entry?

• Yes, Congress should strengthen the immigration system to stop illegal entry to the US

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, we want open borders, allow all amnesty claims

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
You know something I find interesting? When the caravan was in Mexico City, there weren't that many incidents, and people were willing to help them out with food and water, as well as provide them with a place to sleep.

It seems that now they are just across the border, Mexicans that are close to the American border are taking the same attitude towards the caravan that many conservative Americans have. Send them home, and keep them out of my back yard. They were even throwing rocks at the caravan migrants to express their displeasure.

Damned right. Build the wall, fix the leak, and fix the broken immigration system.

Trash the constitution too?

Nothing in the Constitution says that foreigners can ignore our borders and our laws. I know you leftards believe otherwise, but no.

The constitution says they can apply for asylum from within the country. You want to dump that part. Picking the parts you like and ignoring the rest is a tactic religious nuts use with the bible. You want to do that with the constitution too?

Damned right. Build the wall, fix the leak, and fix the broken immigration system.

Nothing in the Constitution says that foreigners can ignore our borders and our laws. I know you leftards believe otherwise, but no.

The constitution says they can apply for asylum from within the country. You want to dump that part. Picking the parts you like and ignoring the rest is a tactic religious nuts use with the bible. You want to do that with the constitution too?

It says no such thing. The 14th Amendment reads "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

It doesn't state that they must be given entry. Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution also reads:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion..."

The left doesn't care. When the law gets in their way they just ignore the law.

That sounds like what you want to do.

No I want to confine the left to interment camps, they are a danger to the country.

No I want to confine the left to interment camps, they are a danger to the country.

Hitler said the same thing about the Jews as you are saying about the left.

It says no such thing. The 14th Amendment reads "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

It doesn't state that they must be given entry. Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution also reads:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion..."

Then you should contact that judge. I'm sure he will change his ruling once you explain it to him.

Hitler said the same thing about the Jews as you are saying about the left.

Yeah but the left really are a danger. I'd probably just arrest 10% of them, that will keep the rest from getting uppity.

People in hell want ice water too.

Then you should contact that judge. I'm sure he will change his ruling once you explain it to him.

Just be a real man and admit that you were wrong.

In the Dem party only women can identify as men.

As soon as you convince that judge he is wrong. I'll make that admission at his side.

You know something I find interesting? When the caravan was in Mexico City, there weren't that many incidents, and people were willing to help them out with food and water, as well as provide them with a place to sleep.

It seems that now they are just across the border, Mexicans that are close to the American border are taking the same attitude towards the caravan that many conservative Americans have. Send them home, and keep them out of my back yard. They were even throwing rocks at the caravan migrants to express their displeasure.

The people were helping them out so they would keep moving. They were also voluntarily helping. Those same people might have a different attitude it the migrants were demanding food, water and shelter for an endless amount of time.

As soon as you convince that judge he is wrong. I'll make that admission at his side.

You still don't get it. That "judge" is attempting to re-write constitutional law from the bench. The framers of the constitution made it clear how one is to attain citizenship, which President Trump is supporting and defending.

The "judge" on the other hand, is ignoring the U.S. Constitution by obstructing the President from performing his constitutional duty, that is, protecting the borders of this country from a foreign invasion, and allowing an orderly method of entering.

Come on, now. You people couldn't possibly be that stupid, right?

Right??

Right???

You still don't get it. That "judge" is attempting to re-write constitutional law from the bench. The framers of the constitution made it clear how one is to attain citizenship, which President Trump is supporting and defending.

The "judge" on the other hand, is ignoring the U.S. Constitution by obstructing the President from performing his constitutional duty, that is, protecting the borders of this country from a foreign invasion, and allowing an orderly method of entering.

Right??

Right???

Dem's can't win at the ballot box so they try to undermine the will of the people via corrupt liberal judges.

Right??

Right???

Let's see. Should I believe a judge who is well versed in constitutional law, and is backed up by Congressional decision, as well as standing precedent since the country was formed, or should I believe some anonymous poster who has fallen for every right wing scam that came along, from Birtherism to Jade Helm and Wallmart Tunnels and FEMA Prisons? Give me a minute to think about that.

Right??

Right???

Dem's can't win at the ballot box so they try to undermine the will of the people via corrupt liberal judges.

We didn't vote on which parts of the constitution to ignore. That wasn't on the ballot.

Forum List

Back