Should current and prospective presidential and congressional

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
members/candidates get a blood test before accepting office?

I don't think so. People can determine if someone is F'ed in the head when they have debates or give speeches on the campaign trail.

A diagnosis of Alzheimer's isn't going to deter anyone from voting for them, and it isn't a disqualifying factor for office.

I am all for physical and mental health evaluations before taking office. And they be made public.

members/candidates get a blood test before accepting office?

I would have skipped the blood test with Biden, and just gone on to the brain autopsy. It's the only way to be sure if he has dementia or not.

Because Biden's voters can't accept the fact that he has advanced dementia.

Either they can't accept it, or they don't really care that he has access to the nuclear launch codes.
wasn't asking you why, asking candy

she said no,

If they had this test in the 80s, would she have wanted Reagan checked every 2 years or so?

wasn't asking you why, asking candy

she said no,

If they had this test in the 80s, would she have wanted Reagan checked every 2 years or so?

She won't answer you, so ask her this question:

Why is she so opposed to Biden taking the same cognitive ability test that Trump took?

You know, the same test the left said was "so simple" that even a retard could pass it.

I think all voters should have a civics test. If they can't pass basic questions on American history and how our government works and the Constitution they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Why Not? What would it hurt?

While doing that, let's also certify their birth certificate, background and other qualifications.

...and a valid copy of their Selective Service registration, and affidavit from 5 or more former classmates that even heard of them in school, and a sworn statement that someone else didn't ghost write their books, as well as a drug test for cocaine and marijuana...

...and a valid copy of their Selective Service registration, and affidavit from 5 or more former classmates that even heard of them in school, and a sworn statement that someone else didn't ghost write their books, as well as a drug test for cocaine and marijuana...

JG, I'd settle for just one student they could produce who verifiably had Joe Biden as their constitutional law professor and who gives him a glowing review!

JG, I'd settle for just one student they could produce who verifiably had Joe Biden as their constitutional law professor and who gives him a glowing review!

Biden was a "constitutional law professor"? I didn't know that.

I knew Obama was one of those, and nobody could circumvent the Constitution like Obama could. Biden on the other hand, is just a pale imitation of Obama. he doesn't have the smarts or the drive, like that Negro did.

Plus there that whole dementia thing Joe has going on in his head.

Biden was a "constitutional law professor"? I didn't know that. I knew Obama was one of those

Every democrat is a Constitutional law professor, including those here! They are all law professors, history and sociology professors, economic experts, climatologists, economic and financial whizzbangs, and international scholars living in upbeat, upper middle-class gated, New England communities for the well bred. They merely walk among the rabble like you and I trying to at least partially raise us to the level of their feet.

You're just a deplorable, JG; it's a wonder they even give you the time of day. :smoke:

Forum List

Back