Should Donald Rumsfeld Be Pleased With Himself?

Did he perform as expected, as he should have during his time at The Bush Administration?

Did he do a good job?

If so, please explain...

Did he do a bad job?
That's what I'm asking.

So what say you?

No you aren't. You are asking if he should be plaesed with himself, which implies you think he shouldn't. I see no reason for you to reach that conclusion, unless you are a partisan hack who never acknowledges that anyone from the other side is ever right.

Rumsfeld is a truly evil man. One of only a few in the entire world I believe that about. It's astonishing to me that there are still some republicans that have the balls to try to defend him. He was kicked out of office in shame because of the damage he did to this country and his embarrassing, and damn near criminal, mismanagement of our soldiers and their needs in the 2 wars he insisted on starting.

He and his like are under investigation against the values of America for torturing during the terror campaigns. :eusa_shhh:

Abu Graib and other incidents in the field were not done by his order. He hated those abuses. It hurt our troops and our nation's efforts to establish order and keep casualties low.

:lol:

Did he perform as expected, as he should have during his time at The Bush Administration?

Did he do a good job?

If so, please explain...

Did he do a bad job?
That's what I'm asking.

So what say you?

He did a horrific job.

Rumsfeld made up his own world, bereft of fact, and pursued his agenda relentlessly.

He caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people and seems pretty amused by the whole thing.

He's basically a monster and a sociopath.

Last edited:
I am sure Rummy is pleased with himself....just as LIBTARDS are pleasuring themselves on this thread with pull it out of your ass commentary. Bubbbbbbut Bush....say nothing about Obabble.

I am sure Rummy is pleased with himself....just as LIBTARDS are pleasuring themselves on this thread with pull it out of your ass commentary. Bubbbbbbut Bush....say nothing about Obabble.

This is a thread about Rumsfeld.

Hard as it may be..you should stay focused on that.

Oh Gawd. More BOOOOOOOSH? Really? So lame. All loony Obamabots should be banned from posting for at least week for this atrocity of a thread.

Considering Rumsfeld has not been in a public office or part of any administration since 2006 whats the point of this thread? Other than as a distraction from the less than stellar job being done by the current administration.

He opened his mouth a couple of days ago. First time since he joked about torture at the Cheney roast.

So what he's not calling any shots today so again whats the point here? If he is giving his opinions big deal we give ours on here all the time his are no more relevant than anyone who post here.

I would put more credence in Rumsfeld's opinion on any matter than about 99% of the posters here.

Rumsfeld is a truly evil man. One of only a few in the entire world I believe that about. It's astonishing to me that there are still some republicans that have the balls to try to defend him. He was kicked out of office in shame because of the damage he did to this country and his embarrassing, and damn near criminal, mismanagement of our soldiers and their needs in the 2 wars he insisted on starting.

He and his like are under investigation against the values of America for torturing during the terror campaigns. :eusa_shhh:

Yo coupon...are you high now?

Just because Obama decided not to go after the crimes of waterboarding does not mean their isn't an investigation. It is only common sense that one would be done in any case to cover the bases. The government is very thorough, but of course, there is no way to know. My opinion is there is an investigation, and they go on for very long periods of time like Iran-Contra and Watergate.

Lawrence Walsh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did he do a bad job?
That's what I'm asking.

So what say you?

No you aren't. You are asking if he should be plaesed with himself, which implies you think he shouldn't. I see no reason for you to reach that conclusion, unless you are a partisan hack who never acknowledges that anyone from the other side is ever right.
Actually, that question doesn't really imply anything, it's simply asking do you (or whoever) thinks that Rumsfeld should be pleased w/himself. And if so, then state the reasons why.

With that stated, no...I do not believe that Rumsfeld should be pleased with himself at all. In fact he should feel nothing but total shame. The bastard was on the chopping block TWICE before he was finally canned for his total incompetence. The bastard was making crap up as he went along...talking some nonsense about the "known unknowns" and other such nonsensical double-speak. The bastard told the public, actually he PROMISED the public that this war would last a couple weeks. Turns out that was COMPLETELY wrong.

We lost how many COUNTLESS American lives, then added the MONEY lost, money spent sending to Iraq's government that was TOTALLY squandered...paying $175.00 to do soldier's laundry and all kinds of F--CKRY that you RW bastards WILLFULLY closed your eyes to when the reports were coming out. Now you b!tches want to scream about spending for our OWN people and healthcare after the Bush Regime SQUANDERED BILLIONS in an UNNECESSARY war!?!?!? WTF!!!!

Again, I ask you sir...WHAT does Rumsfeld have to be pleased about.

SPELL IT OUT!!

Last edited:
That's what I'm asking.

So what say you?

Actually, that question doesn't really imply anything, it's simply asking do you (or whoever) thinks that Rumsfeld should be pleased w/himself. And if so, then state the reasons why.

With that stated, no...I do not believe that Rumsfeld should be pleased with himself at all. In fact he should feel nothing but total shame. The bastard was on the chopping block TWICE before he was finally canned for his total incompetence. The bastard was making crap up as he went along...talking some nonsense about the "known unknowns" and other such nonsensical double-speak. The bastard told the public, actually he PROMISED the public that this war would last a couple weeks. Turns out that was COMPLETELY wrong.

We lost how many COUNTLESS American lives, then added the MONEY lost, money spent sending to Iraq's government that was TOTALLY squandered...paying $175.00 to do soldier's laundry and all kinds of F--CKRY that you RW bastards WILLFULLY closed your eyes to when the reports were coming out. Now you b!tches want to scream about spending for our OWN people and healthcare after the Bush Regime SQUANDERED BILLIONS in an UNNECESSARY war!?!?!? WTF!!!!

Again, I ask you sir...WHAT does Rumsfeld have to be pleased about.

SPELL IT OUT!!

The fact that you were unaware of the implications does not mean they were not there. The proof of that is this post.

So Quantam, does Rumsfeld have something to feel good about for his time and effort during the Bush Administration?

What say you?

So Quantam, does Rumsfeld have something to feel good about for his time and effort during the Bush Administration?

What say you?

What say you?

I have no idea. Unlike you, I don't pretend to have all the answers.
Clearly you have nothing, nothing good that is.

That speaks volumes.

Thanks for participating.

What say you?

What say you?

I have no idea. Unlike you, I don't pretend to have all the answers.
Clearly you have nothing, nothing good that is.

That speaks volumes.

Thanks for participating.

If you consider it bad to prove that you are lying I would suggest you stop lying.

Forum List

Back