should feeding kids processed food be considered child abuse?

So to summarize:

Blu believes drugs should be legal and fast food should be illegal?

Good grief.

hello simple minded one,

drugs should be legal for people either 18+ or 21+ (probably 21+). not only, "fast food", but all processed food should be illegal to serve kids. if you want to eat that crap after your are an adult than be my guest.

What else do you feel should be illegal for others to allow their children to do? Riding bicycles is dangerous. Riding horses, dangerous. Boy Scouts? Can be dangerous............

Who put you in charge...............

deflection? and none of those provably cause cancer

hello simple minded one,

drugs should be legal for people either 18+ or 21+ (probably 21+). not only, "fast food", but all processed food should be illegal to serve kids. if you want to eat that crap after your are an adult than be my guest.

What else do you feel should be illegal for others to allow their children to do? Riding bicycles is dangerous. Riding horses, dangerous. Boy Scouts? Can be dangerous............

No, just traumatic head injury, motor vehicle accidents, broken bones, blood loss, and possibly even hangnails.

So do you want to take my kiddos' scooters away or not? Should I be arrested if I allow them to climb the trees in the backyard?

Food causes cancer!!!

Oh NOES!!!

Oh_noes_fire.jpg

Breathing causes cancer. Viruses cause cancer. Carpet, paint and furniture contain carcinogenic chemicals. I guess all kids should just live in a bubble until the age of 18.

hello simple minded one,

Deflection? No. I just see no difference between allowing an adult to choose to smoke pot, and and allowing an adult to choose to allow their child to eat a Happy Meal.

Both are potentially dangerous activities if done in copious amounts, and both are choices made by adults.

No, just traumatic head injury, motor vehicle accidents, broken bones, blood loss, and possibly even hangnails.

So do you want to take my kiddos' scooters away or not? Should I be arrested if I allow them to climb the trees in the backyard?

not in all cases and not if safety precautions are taken, unlike heavily processed foods

Breathing causes cancer. Viruses cause cancer. Carpet, paint and furniture contain carcinogenic chemicals. I guess all kids should just live in a bubble until the age of 18.

nope. not all paint does, furntiure doesnt (?), and you don't have to worry about breathing as much if you use air purifiers

Deflection? No. I just see no difference between allowing an adult to choose to smoke pot, and and allowing an adult to choose to allow their child to eat a Happy Meal.

Both are potentially dangerous activities if done in copious amounts, and both are choices made by adults.

ummm, one affects the child and the other doesn't... its a pretty big difference

not in all cases and not if safety precautions are taken, unlike heavily processed foods

Wait....so you're claiming processed food causes cancer in ALL cases? :cuckoo:

Wait....so you're claiming processed food causes cancer in ALL cases? :cuckoo:

Yes, we all have cancer now.

ummm, one affects the child and the other doesn't... its a pretty big difference

So you're claiming that drug use by adults NEVER affects children?:cuckoo:

So you're claiming that drug use by adults NEVER affects children?:cuckoo:

no you are just being stupid.

Forum List

Back