🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported.

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Total voters
I say hell yeah, they should be deported.

I posted the same poll many months ago and think it would be interesting to see if opinions have changed.

We can't afford to deport them.

It is far cheaper to give them free welfare and medical care and educate them at taxpayer expense and have their relatives want to come join them than it would be to drive them back across the border.

I know it sounds crazy, but trust me on this.
Most immigrants are hard workers, citizen whites consume the most "welfare". Some immigrants especially refugees are welfare dependent for extended time to be fair.

You're a liar too. That or you're ignorant. Whites consume the most welfare because they represent the largest portion of population. Per capita, and you should look up the term, immigrants receive more welfare BY FAR.

Get an education dumb fuck and clear your conscious of your lies. You do nobody a favor to mislead them.
So hostile and crude, an unfortunate trend with the alt-right. More immigrants per capita get welfare because they just got here and need help. Whites that have lived in the US for generations are not immigrants and still suck up most of that welfare money, why is that?

Ah, projection, similar the statement whites use up more welfare. Now you're lying to yourself.

Lying ignorant liberal: Hostile, crude and propaganda.
Honesty: Telling lying ignorant liberal to get fucked.

I say hell yeah, they should be deported.

I posted the same poll many months ago and think it would be interesting to see if opinions have changed.

It is far cheaper to give them free welfare and medical care and educate them at taxpayer expense and have their relatives want to come join them than it would be to drive them back across the border.

Most immigrants are hard workers, citizen whites consume the most "welfare". Some immigrants especially refugees are welfare dependent for extended time to be fair.

You're a liar too. That or you're ignorant. Whites consume the most welfare because they represent the largest portion of population. Per capita, and you should look up the term, immigrants receive more welfare BY FAR.

Get an education dumb fuck and clear your conscious of your lies. You do nobody a favor to mislead them.
So hostile and crude, an unfortunate trend with the alt-right. More immigrants per capita get welfare because they just got here and need help. Whites that have lived in the US for generations are not immigrants and still suck up most of that welfare money, why is that?

Ah, projection, similar the statement whites use up more welfare. Now you're lying to yourself.

Lying ignorant liberal: Hostile, crude and propaganda.
Honesty: Telling lying ignorant liberal to get fucked.
How nice of you

Yes, that's what "illegal" means. Its too bad that we have allowed many of them to stay as long as we have, but that does not excuse the FACT that they violated our laws entering this country.

This is not about sympathy or empathy, its about the rule of law. Either we have laws or we don't. No one should be exempt.

I see, so whitey takes more welfare and does not work as hard as the brownie.

You sound like a racist.
Pretty disingenuous of you to try and put words in my mouth like that, as that is not what I said at all. The fact is whites suck up the most welfare. You might not like it but it is the truth.

So whitey sucks up more welfare?

Damn, you still sound like a racist.

Try again.

Imagine saying that about a darkie.
You are the one calling blacks "darkie", that makes you the obvious racist.

Well you started out by using the term whitie.

I assume everyone else that does not abuse the welfare system would be darkie

Or is there another color?

Honestly, I'm just trying to relate to racists like yourself.

We are all so racially mixed, I'm not even sure what race means anymore other than being white or dark.

You sound like a racist.
Pretty disingenuous of you to try and put words in my mouth like that, as that is not what I said at all. The fact is whites suck up the most welfare. You might not like it but it is the truth.

Try again.

We are all so racially mixed, I'm not even sure what race means anymore other than being white or dark.
Cool, then you agree it isn't "the darkies" that take most welfare funds, all the poor do!

You sound like a racist.

Try again.

Cool, then you agree it isn't "the darkies" that take most welfare funds, all the poor do!

just curious, are Mexicans whities or darkies? second question, is Mexican a race? is Hispanic a race? is muslim a race? how many races of humans are there in the land of libtardia?

You sound like a racist.

Try again.

You said the whities take the most.

Try again.

just curious, are Mexicans whities or darkies? second question, is Mexican a race? is Hispanic a race? is muslim a race? how many races of humans are there in the land of libtardia?

I'll save you the trouble.

If you are talking deportation, Hispanics are a darkie, but if you are talking Zimmerman, the guy who used a gun to defend himself against a black, then he is a whitey.

You simply have to understand the mind of a Progressive, and yes, I do fear for my sanity.

Try again.

You'l have to ask Votto about that.

Try again.

You said the whities take the most.
False, you are the idiot that calls people "whities" and "darkies".

Try again.

If you are talking deportation, Hispanics are a darkie, but if you are talking Zimmerman, the guy who used a gun to defend himself against a black, then he is a whitey.

You simply have to understand the mind of a Progressive, and yes, I do fear for my sanity.
More putting words in a mythical persons mouth. Are you arguing with yourself?

What is up with the racist rabbit on a motorcycle?

What is up with the racist rabbit?
lmao that is pretty funny. I was born a wheelie whabbit can't help it.

You know whats funny...all this bantering about welfare, and the thread is about should illegal aliens be deported. No one even knows my opinion on that.

Try again.

Zimmerman is a German name. So I can understand the initial confusion about his race.

I would too if I could simplify what Zimmerman did into "a guy who used a gun to defend himself against a black".

Forum List

Back