šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Should illegal aliens be deported.

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Total voters
If someone breaks into your house are they entitled to stay?

No.

But if someone inside the house invited them in, getting rid of them is a little trickier.

You do get that the only reason why we have illegals is because someone invited them to do jobs Americans don't want to do, right?

NEGATIVE
Thatā€™s your spin....we have illegals because we offer a free ride through a lucrative welfare system for their six silver tooth anchor babies / money trees.....and we donā€™t have cartels that rape, behead people with chainsaws and hang people from bridges.

Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

I say hell yeah, they should be deported.

I posted the same poll many months ago and think it would be interesting to see if opinions have changed.
Melania Trump was an illegal alien and has an anchor baby.

Nobody here gives two shits about illegals from Slovenia...they tend to be clean, moral, decent...they arenā€™t filthy criminal savages with a thirdworld mentality and they donā€™t procreate at a cockroaches pace.
I know it hurts your feelings, face it bud...itā€™s only filthy wetbacks from Mexico, Central and South America that us good, productive people canā€™t fucking stand.

I posted the same poll many months ago and think it would be interesting to see if opinions have changed.

Nobody here gives two shits about illegals from Slovenia...they tend to be clean, moral, decent...they arenā€™t filthy criminal savages with a thirdworld mentality and they donā€™t procreate at a cockroaches pace.
I know it hurts your feelings, face it bud...itā€™s only filthy wetbacks from Mexico, Central and South America that us good, productive people canā€™t fucking stand.
lol awesome. "we only dont like the wetbacks. Whores from slovenia are fine".

ā€œWhoreā€?
Since when do you Loons not champion whores, indecency and immortality?
Melania at 47 has one child....a disgusting wetback at 47 would have 4-6 all being funded by good Americans....see the difference?

upload_2018-3-16_9-40-54.png

ā€œWhoreā€?
Since when do you Loons not champion whores, indecency and immortality?
Melania at 47 has one child....a disgusting wetback at 47 would have 4-6 all being funded by good Americans....see the difference?

"..taxpayers get a credit of $1,000 for each child against their total tax liability. If the credit exceeds the total tax liability, it becomes partially "refundable" ā€” meaning that the IRS will send you a check. The credit phases out once an individual's income exceeds $75,000 and/or a married couple's income exceeds $110,000. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act doubles this credit and raises the income ceiling for those eligible."

Tax Cuts Bill Gives Welfare to Illegal Aliens

We can't afford to deport them.

It is far cheaper to give them free welfare and medical care and educate them at taxpayer expense and have their relatives want to come join them than it would be to drive them back across the border.

I know it sounds crazy, but trust me on this.

Man walks into a store, loads up his gay purse with goods and walks out without paying.

Conservative: Arrest and punish
Liberal: He was entitled.

Nothing else to see here.

If you are illegally here no matter if your visa is out of status or came here illegally you have no right to be here.

Every nation has immigration laws including America.

I don't think it's a matter of "rights". There are no "Rights", there are only priviliges the rest of us let you have. Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up Japanese Americans, 1942.

That said, as a practical matter, we have 11 million undocumented immigrants here. some have been here since they were children and know no other country.

And sadly, as much as the right whines about it, it's other rich Republicans who keep hiring them.
So no answer to the question, just more America hate. Only a fool won't sequester the enemy.

It is far cheaper to give them free welfare and medical care and educate them at taxpayer expense and have their relatives want to come join them than it would be to drive them back across the border.

Most immigrants are hard workers, citizen whites consume the most "welfare". Some immigrants especially refugees are welfare dependent for extended time to be fair.

Most immigrants are hard workers, citizen whites consume the most "welfare". Some immigrants especially refugees are welfare dependent for extended time to be fair.

I see, so whitey takes more welfare and does not work as hard as the brownie.

You sound like a racist.

Man walks into a store, loads up his gay purse with goods and walks out without paying.

Conservative: Arrest and punish
Liberal: He was entitled.

Nothing else to see here.
Sounds like a dream from far right make believe land.

You're a liar too. That or you're ignorant. Whites consume the most welfare because they represent the largest portion of population. Per capita, and you should look up the term, immigrants receive more welfare BY FAR.

Get an education dumb fuck and clear your conscious of your lies. You do nobody a favor to mislead them.

You sound like a racist.
Pretty disingenuous of you to try and put words in my mouth like that, as that is not what I said at all. The fact is whites suck up the most welfare. You might not like it but it is the truth.

You sound like a racist.
Pretty disingenuous of you to try and put words in my mouth like that, as that is not what I said at all. The fact is whites suck up the most welfare. You might not like it but it is the truth.

So whitey sucks up more welfare?

Damn, you still sound like a racist.

Try again.

Imagine saying that about a darkie.

You're a liar too. That or you're ignorant. Whites consume the most welfare because they represent the largest portion of population. Per capita, and you should look up the term, immigrants receive more welfare BY FAR.

Get an education dumb fuck and clear your conscious of your lies. You do nobody a favor to mislead them.
So hostile and crude, an unfortunate trend with the alt-right. More immigrants per capita get welfare because they just got here and need help. Whites that have lived in the US for generations are not immigrants and still suck up most of that welfare money, why is that?

Not a simple question since we're talking about millions of people. IMHO some should be deported immediately and some should be granted citizenship. Why not use their actions while in the country to assess if they deserve to stay or not?

You go:
  • you've committed a crime worse than jay-walking (unconnected to your illegal status)
  • you are not in school and don't have a job and can't show your means of support
  • you entered the country in the last 5 years
You stay:
  • You were brought to the US as a minor (under15?)
  • You have a decent job that you and your family can live on
  • You're in school and supporting yourself or your family is supporting you

Your question is oversimplified.

Itā€™s like saying ā€œshould a killer get the death penaltyā€ . Devil is in the details .

So hostile and crude, an unfortunate trend with the alt-right. More immigrants per capita get welfare because they just got here and need help. Whites that have lived in the US for generations are not immigrants and still suck up most of that welfare money, why is that?

Tell us, what do you think of this clip?

And was Harry Reid right? Did Obama only win because he was light skinned and without a negro dialect?

You sound like a racist.

So whitey sucks up more welfare?

Damn, you still sound like a racist.

Try again.

Imagine saying that about a darkie.
You are the one calling blacks "darkie", that makes you the obvious racist.

Forum List

Back