🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported.

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Total voters
I'd like to remind liberals that crime south of the border FAR OUT-WEIGHS that of the USA. Then ask yourselves why we have so much crime in the USA. Then ask yourselves why immigrants from South America represent so much crime in the USA. You think they're bringing it with them? Ah heck no, you liberals only understand what the left tells you. You know, how wonderful everything is supposed to be.

Wake the fuck up. If someone is here illegally they should be deported. Those with a temporary stay and contribute nothing should see the same fate. These people are a primary reason why our country is in regression, all the while the liberals declare progression. Everyday is opposite day for the liberal.

Illegals should be deported to...California :muahaha:

As a largely agricultural state, the companies and the people of the state generally have no issue. It is those that eat the products of the farms, and live in the housing, that seem to have the problem. Once the consumers have to pay higher costs, the farmers have wasted produce that can not be sold, then they will be pissed again. Because the stupid ones will blame it on the aliens.
Funny. Farmers and businesses brought them here to do low cost jobs, most of which we non aliens will not do. Now we want them out, so we can refuse to do the jobs that they did.
If you ever want to know the scale of the problem, spend a couple of days talking to the farm owners, small farms to corporate farms, and try thinking again. They will politely point out how ignorant your thought process is.

Illegal aliens should be hanged by the neck until dead. Some of them have been deported multiple times. Then they get finally caught committing rape or murder.
Hanging them the first time they get caught here would save lives. And stop the rapes. And I'm just guessing...it would stop the invasion fast.

Then ask yourselves why immigrants from South America represent so much crime in the USA.

How about I ask you how much crime those immigrants from S. America represent, and where did you get your figures?

I say hell yeah, they should be deported.

I posted the same poll many months ago and think it would be interesting to see if opinions have changed.

We can't afford to deport them.

It is far cheaper to give them free welfare and medical care and educate them at taxpayer expense and have their relatives want to come join them than it would be to drive them back across the border.

I know it sounds crazy, but trust me on this.
Most immigrants are hard workers, citizen whites consume the most "welfare". Some immigrants especially refugees are welfare dependent for extended time to be fair.

You're a liar too. That or you're ignorant. Whites consume the most welfare because they represent the largest portion of population. Per capita, and you should look up the term, immigrants receive more welfare BY FAR.

Get an education dumb fuck and clear your conscious of your lies. You do nobody a favor to mislead them.
So hostile and crude, an unfortunate trend with the alt-right. More immigrants per capita get welfare because they just got here and need help. Whites that have lived in the US for generations are not immigrants and still suck up most of that welfare money, why is that?
If they didn't get here, they wouldn't need help. Problem solved.

Illegals should be deported to...California :muahaha:

As a largely agricultural state, the companies and the people of the state generally have no issue. It is those that eat the products of the farms, and live in the housing, that seem to have the problem. Once the consumers have to pay higher costs, the farmers have wasted produce that can not be sold, then they will be pissed again. Because the stupid ones will blame it on the aliens.
Funny. Farmers and businesses brought them here to do low cost jobs, most of which we non aliens will not do. Now we want them out, so we can refuse to do the jobs that they did.
If you ever want to know the scale of the problem, spend a couple of days talking to the farm owners, small farms to corporate farms, and try thinking again. They will politely point out how ignorant your thought process is.

Nobody buys into your nonsense, come over here I'll give you a Benny Hill pat on the head. :itsok:

Then ask yourselves why immigrants from South America represent so much crime in the USA.

How about I ask you how much crime those immigrants from S. America represent, and where did you get your figures?

You cause and effect challenged? How did you come to the conclusion they'd commit less crime when the places they come from have far more crime? That and they're wastelands, much like California.

But since you asked, I'd hate to see you run through life with your blinders on (AKA all things liberal narrative): Non-Citizens Committed a Disproportionate Share of Federal Crimes, 2011-16

Land mines and machine guns would stop most repeat offenders.
`
I suppose.
`
`

111_copy.jpg

`

I don't think it's a matter of "rights". There are no "Rights", there are only priviliges the rest of us let you have. Any fool who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up Japanese Americans, 1942.
Don't vote for Democrats and that kind of thing doesn't happen.

Forum List

Back