Should Isis brides be allowed back to the UK?

I agree with you Mindful but I think the family won't pay. She's a British national, she's young and with a baby so I bet the British goverment will pay for her :eek:

BBC reports:

Shamima Begum, who joined the Islamic State group in Syria aged 15, is to lose her UK citizenship.

Whitehall sources said it was possible to strip the 19-year-old of British nationality as she was eligible for citizenship of another country.

Her family's lawyer, Tasnime Akunjee, said they were "disappointed" with the decision and were considering "all legal avenues" to challenge it.

Ms Begum, who left east London in 2015, had said she wanted to return home.

She was found in a Syrian refugee camp last week after reportedly leaving Baghuz, IS's last stronghold, and gave birth to a son at the weekend.

BBC reports:

Shamima Begum, who joined the Islamic State group in Syria aged 15, is to lose her UK citizenship.

Whitehall sources said it was possible to strip the 19-year-old of British nationality as she was eligible for citizenship of another country.

Her family's lawyer, Tasnime Akunjee, said they were "disappointed" with the decision and were considering "all legal avenues" to challenge it.

She was found in a Syrian refugee camp last week after reportedly leaving Baghuz, IS's last stronghold, and gave birth to a son at the weekend.
I cant see that happening. It is typically dumb conservative politics at work. We can learn so much from this girl. It would be an opportunity missed.

Yet you are meek as a lamb over the story.

Are you going to use this as an excuse to have a go at me?

The debate has to get going yet. Any chance of that? lol.

So many implications in this story
She made her bed she can stay where she made it.

That's the general consensus of opinion.

But, as a British citizen, she has the right of abode in the UK. That's the law.

And that is the point.

We in the West, have been far to generous with our "citizenship", giving it to large numbers of people that feel no loyalty to the rest of US.

BBC reports:

I cant see that happening. It is typically dumb conservative politics at work. We can learn so much from this girl. It would be an opportunity missed.

What can you learn?

BBC reports:

What can you learn?
Is that a serious question ?

BBC reports:

What can you learn?

Generally, when a question I ask is rhetorical, or humorous, I immediately point it out, as I know how you libs like to misunderstand shit and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

This question is serious. What do you think you can learn from this girl?

BBC reports:

What can you learn?

Generally, when a question I ask is rhetorical, or humorous, I immediately point it out, as I know how you libs like to misunderstand shit and make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I obviously operate on a higher level than you. I think that our prevention agencies would find her a mine of information. Dont you think she may have things of interest to tell us ? Perhaps help to prevent other stupid 15 year olds following the same track ?

BBC reports:

What can you learn?

I obviously operate on a higher level than you. I think that our prevention agencies would find her a mine of information. Dont you think she may have things of interest to tell us ? Perhaps help to prevent other stupid 15 year olds following the same track ?

Do you think that you have a lot of 15 year olds in your country that find ISIS and such shit attractive?

What can you learn?

Do you think that you have a lot of 15 year olds in your country that find ISIS and such shit attractive?
I have no idea. But maybe we can learn and prevent this from happening. Surely that is a higher purpose than punishing this girl?

What can you learn?

I have no idea. But maybe we can learn and prevent this from happening. Surely that is a higher purpose than punishing this girl?

I have no desire to punish this girl. But she obviously has no loyalty to your nation or your people. So, why would you want her to be a part of your society?

Do you understand that a group that has no mechanism for dealing with deadbeats or hostile outsiders, is a group that is well on it's way to failing?

Survival as a people, is a higher purpose than learning how to influence fellow "citizens" that are in your society but hate you.

I have no desire to punish this girl. But she obviously has no loyalty to your nation or your people. So, why would you want her to be a part of your society?

Do you understand that a group that has no mechanism for dealing with deadbeats or hostile outsiders, is a group that is well on it's way to failing?

Survival as a people, is a higher purpose than learning how to influence fellow "citizens" that are in your society but hate you.
No you are wrong. We need to understand how these kids are influenced in order to formulate policies and strategies. Know your enemy.

No you are wrong. We need to understand how these kids are influenced in order to formulate policies and strategies. Know your enemy.

So, you admit that they are your enemy, but you support the policy of importing large numbers of them into your nation.

Better than understanding your enemy, is keeping your enemy away from you, so you can be safe.

Forum List

Back