Should Israel repair the Temple.

The Jewish people get citizenship in Israel because Israel is the nation which was formed for the Jewish people in the homeland for the Jewish people.

Which is it, the lie that Israel treats every ethnicity equally, or that Israel is the Jewish homeland?

The Jewish people get citizenship in Israel because Israel is the nation which was formed for the Jewish people in the homeland for the Jewish people.

Which is it, the lie that Israel treats every ethnicity equally, or that Israel is the Jewish homeland?

Not amazingly, you have posted about everything Israel but what the thread is about.

Do you derail often?

Not amazingly, you have posted about everything Israel but what the thread is about.

Do you derail often?

I did go off track. But, I already demolished the OP in my first reply. There is no temple there to repair, contrary the thread title. Israel has no legal right nor religious reason to rebuild the temple. Nothing more needs to be said on the top.

Do you derail often?

I did go off track. But, I already demolished the OP in my first reply. There is no temple there to repair, contrary the thread title. Israel has no legal right nor religious reason to rebuild the temple. Nothing more needs to be said on the top.
The archaeologists have already established that there are 19 levels of streets and several have already been dug up.
Every conquering nation built a city above the last city.

Do you derail often?

LOL I like how you think you actually refuted anything. So tell us more about all the links and sources you quoted to prove that Israel has no religious connection to the Temple Mount LMAO

LOL I like how you think you actually refuted anything. So tell us more about all the links and sources you quoted to prove that Israel has no religious connection to the Temple Mount LMAO

I said Israel has no reason to rebuild the Temple. I didn't say anything about a connection. Maybe you need to get the sh1t cleaned out of your ears. Anyway, I don't know a religious reason for Israel to rebuild the Temple. If you know of one, please share. The only thing you'll share is your ignorance of Talmudism.

A prophet is required to build the Temple.
It doesn't mean the area can't be cleaned up.

Why would we need a religious reason? Why not an historical one?

There's a religious reason not to rebuild the temple. For Jews, the Messiah will rebuild it when he comes. For Christians, Christ has come and he is the new Temple. For Zionist Evangelicals, f1ck them all the way to Hell.

A 1300+ year-old grand building beats a new building for historical points.

Actually Genius you said both, but nice try

"Israel has no legal right nor religious reason to rebuild the temple. Nothing more needs to be said on the top."

And THEN you went on to NOT provide one shred of backing for your nonsense. As if I'm surprised.

Oh and I don't do Talmudism, whatever that is. I defend Israel's tribal rights to a homeland. An independent homeland for the judaic nation. I don't care what religion they practice. Thats not the problem. The issue is one of tribal rights as far as I'm concerned.

Myself, I don't agree with Boston that the Dome or the Mosque should be destroyed. I don't see any reason why a Temple can't or shouldn't be built there in addition to the Mosque and Dome.

Why shouldn't the Jewish people have their historical monument restored?

There's a religious reason not to rebuild the temple. For Jews, the Messiah will rebuild it when he comes. For Christians, Christ has come and he is the new Temple. For Zionist Evangelicals, f1ck them all the way to Hell.

Sounds like another pie in the sky idea to me. So you think some invisible man in the sky is going to come and make everything all better ? You are a loon.

Also there is no 1300+ year old building up there. The structures are nearly 100% new as of about 1990 when massive demolition and remodeling occurred to replace the ALUMINUM dome that was installed in another massive remodel in the 1940s.

http://vc.bridgew.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1422&context=br_rev

You might want to actually study up on what your spewing rather than simply go on embarrassing yourself this way Bully hole ;-)

Myself, I don't agree with Boston that the Dome or the Mosque should be destroyed. I don't see any reason why a Temple can't or shouldn't be built there in addition to the Mosque and Dome.

Why shouldn't the Jewish people have their historical monument restored?

I'd be all for it except that you're never going to get the radical Arabs in the area to play nice. There's room for all up there except that some are hesitant to allow metal detectors because they have every intention of packing and eventually, murdering innocent Israeli's both Arab and Judaic

And THEN you went on to NOT provide one shred of backing for your nonsense.

You said Israel has a religion reason (or connection) to rebuild a temple. It's not my job to show that you don't have that reason. It's your job to show and provide that reason. Don't be so full of bullsh1t.

Oh and I don't do Talmudism, whatever that is. I defend Israel's tribal rights to a homeland. An independent homeland for the judaic nation. I don't care what religion they practice. Thats not the problem. The issue is one of tribal rights as far as I'm concerned.

You are completely ignorant. They're Talmudists. They practice a religion based on the Talmud. They're not a tribe. Show that they're a tribe.

And THEN you went on to NOT provide one shred of backing for your nonsense.

You said Israel has a religion reason (or connection) to rebuild a temple. It's not my job to show that you don't have that reason. It's your job to show and provide that reason. Don't be so full of bullsh1t.

You are completely ignorant. They're Talmudists. They practice a religion based on the Talmud. They're not a tribe. Show that they're a tribe.

LOL so you get busted and can't admit it, why am I not surprised.

Also I made it clear I don't care what religion they practice, they are Judaic people from a lineage of people who developed from the Hyksos who have existed in the area since the early to mid Bronze Age.

They have a tribal heritage and homeland EXACTLY where they are, in Israel.

Sounds like another pie in the sky idea to me. So you think some invisible man in the sky is going to come and make everything all better ? You are a loon.

I'm not waiting for a man on the sky. The Jews are. You're calling those jewish bastards loons. How anti-Jewish of you.

Also there is no 1300+ year old building up there. The structures are nearly 100% new as of about 1990 when massive demolition and remodeling occurred to replace the ALUMINUM dome that was installed in another massive remodel in the 1940s.

The dome might be fairly new. But, much of the building is original. And, that new dome matches the old dome. If a new temple is built, it wouldn't look anything like the old temple, nor would have any components of the old temple.

BTW, let me congratulate you for your courage to call Jews "loons".

Also I made it clear I don't care what religion they practice, they are Judaic people from a lineage of people who developed from the Hyksos who have existed in the area since the early to mid Bronze Age.

The vast majority of the Israeli Jew population immigrated there recently. The only thing that connects them is Talmudism.

I'm not waiting for a man on the sky. The Jews are. You're calling those jewish bastards loons. How anti-Jewish of you.

The dome might be fairly new. But, much of the building is original. And, that new dome matches the old dome. If a new temple is built, it wouldn't look anything like the old temple, nor would have any components of the old temple.

BTW, let me congratulate you for your courage to call Jews "loons".

LMAO you are daft aren't you. first "the dome might be fairly new" you are an idiot, the gold is electroplated, the frame is aluminum and the underlying structure has fallen down and been completely rebuild so many times it defies our finest restoration experts to count them all. You are a fool if you believe your own lies. LOOK AT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.

Before you embarrass yourself any further

Oh and once again, religion has nothing to do with it. These are tribal rights we are talking about.

The vast majority of the Israeli Jew population immigrated there recently. The only thing that connects them is Talmudism.

The vast majority of the Judaic people ? are still judaic people LOL
NEXT

Forum List

Back