Should Kevin McCarthy Be Elected Speaker of the House?

Should Kevin McCarthy Be Elected Speaker?

• Total voters
McCarthy said "make me speaker in trade for not impeaching Biden"

Does that make any sense? To me it does. QGOP MTG want's the job and to impeach Biden.
Impeaching Biden will depend on Trump surviving, as doe MTG's popularity.

We just don't know yet if Trump can survive?

Trump and RINOS compete directly. Trump was and still is the Republican brand. For how long??

If Trump falls then RINOS are the other choice.
You're completely ignorant on politics but you've contributed something useful for a change.
You moron. You are completely ignorant of what is going on in your own country.

Why the fuck should we? Compromise=surrendering our principles and acquiescing to the enemy.

Because Compromise is a key to living in a civilized society
Only spoiled children insist on everything always going their way.

McCarthy is the perfect spineless Republican with no true convictions who will say whatever he needs to say to get Republicans to like him and support him. He sways whichever way the tide takes him.

“Mr. McCarthy, do you support Trump?” That depends. He needs to look at the polls first, then he needs to do a cost-benefit analysis. Then he’ll answer the question.

Does this make him qualified to be the Speaker of the House? I dunno.

McCarthy is the perfect spineless Republican with no true convictions who will say whatever he needs to say to get Republicans to like him and support him. He sways whichever way the tide takes him.

“Mr. McCarthy, do you support Trump?” That depends. He needs to look at the polls first, then he needs to do a cost-benefit analysis. Then he’ll answer the question.

Does this make him qualified to be the Speaker of the House? I dunno.
If Trump doesn't hold on, Trump asskissers don't hold on to power either. McCarthy has become too orange to ignore.

Some were predicting that the GOP would win a 50 seat majority. Now it looks like it's going to be around 5.
All they need to set the agenda is a 1 seat majority. That's how the House works, kid.

Not if the enemy, of which ALL DemocRATs are, insist on twisting and contorting America into something I would not wish on my children nor grandchildren.
Are you still with Trump?

Some seem to imply they might be, but we haven't heard any unconditional support yet.

McCarthy forced out my bro Madison Cawthorn from Congress. he is a pathetic political opportunist who is only interested in his own power. please join me in opposing him for Speaker, and for dog catcher!
Madison Cawthorn has no one but himself to blame for his stupidity and the loss of his job.

Not if the enemy, of which ALL DemocRATs are, insist on twisting and contorting America into something I would not wish on my children nor grandchildren.

The problem is when you look at an opposition party as the enemy or evil you prevent yourself from seeking common ground.
It is also how you get attacks like on Scalise, Pelosi and chants to Hang Mike Pence

You are what is wrong with todays far right

Voters sent you packing on Tuesday

Sure can, but the American PRAVDA won't allow it. The lamestream press has always been hostile towards Republicans. Look at all the vitriol that was spewed against Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and both Bushes.
Yes, you are proclaiming that you're with Trump.

But you're not showing clear indications that your country might not be! That infers that you see the majority of Americans as complacent commies.

That tells us that you're either a weak defeatist or it's truly over.

Forum List

Back