Should Lara Logan be fired?

Should Lara Logan Be Fired

• Yes, she violated the standards of good journalism.

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No, it's all a conspiracy by Obama to hide the "truth" about Benghazi!

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Who's Lara Logan?

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Consider this.

In 2004, Dan Rather and 60 Minutes II aired a report claiming to have Memos proving George W. Bush was AWOL from his National Guard unit. These were quickly determined to be fakes as they were produced on a modern computer using MicroSoft Word, as opposed to a vintage 1973 typewriter that would have produced them. After weeks of hemming and hawing, including Rather interviewing a rather confused Octegenarian secretary, they finally fessed up and admitted they'd been had.

60 Minutes II was cancelled, Mary Mapes (the producer) was fired and Dan Rather was encouraged to "retire" from his anchor position.

Okay- Flash forward to 2013. Lara "White Woman in Peril" Logan, a reporter with a long history of crazy reporting from the Middle East, who has expressed a desire that the US would "Exact Revenge" for Benghazi, puts on a person under an assumed name who claims he was present the night of the Benghazi attacks, only to be contradicted by documentary evidence from both the FBI and his employer, a British Security company.

Shouldn't she be fired as well? It seems only fair.

Yes, she did WAAAAY more than Dan Rather did and she has been a noted RW partisan...on camera.

Her A$$ needs to be gone...YESTERDAY!

Yes, she did WAAAAY more than Dan Rather did and she has been a noted RW partisan...on camera.

Way more? Dan Rather KNEW the form he was using and the letter were forgeries. He hired the forger, he fired the expert that told him they were fakes. His defense was that he knew it was true and that that was the only way he could get the evidence was to fabricate it. As to Mapes being fired she was not fired, that was a lie.

Consider this.

In 2004, Dan Rather and 60 Minutes II aired a report claiming to have Memos proving George W. Bush was AWOL from his National Guard unit. These were quickly determined to be fakes as they were produced on a modern computer using MicroSoft Word, as opposed to a vintage 1973 typewriter that would have produced them. After weeks of hemming and hawing, including Rather interviewing a rather confused Octegenarian secretary, they finally fessed up and admitted they'd been had.

60 Minutes II was cancelled, Mary Mapes (the producer) was fired and Dan Rather was encouraged to "retire" from his anchor position.

Okay- Flash forward to 2013. Lara "White Woman in Peril" Logan, a reporter with a long history of crazy reporting from the Middle East, who has expressed a desire that the US would "Exact Revenge" for Benghazi, puts on a person under an assumed name who claims he was present the night of the Benghazi attacks, only to be contradicted by documentary evidence from both the FBI and his employer, a British Security company.

Shouldn't she be fired as well? It seems only fair.

Brother Joe, this thread won't get much traction.

You know why?

Because even the most partisan RW dunce knows that she should be fired, but their partisanship won't allow them to post it. So they'll just ignore it.

With that said...she should be handed her walking papers with a QUICKNESS!!!

GET YERR A$$ UP OUTTA HERE LARA!!!!

KickButt.gif

I am in total agreement, it is only fair that she is kicked off 60 Minutes. She has publicly admitted to being partisan, especially on the issue of Benghazi. The good thing that does come out of this, is that the right has lost their main "evidence" in their crusade against Obama and the administration...at least now this "conspiracy" BS can go away.

Philip

Aye carumba. This was a hit piece to make sure that all others failed up and coming.

This was designed to be a "failed piece" oh hells bells this is clinton 101.

As if....

This was put out there to discourage anyone else from grabbing away at Benghazi. Now I don't blame the Clintons but playing this game with the BamBams are going to get us into really interesting territory.

It was a set up. And any one but a fool knew it. One had to muddy the waters you see...

So Clinton.

So predictable. Muddy the waters.

Can we ever find out the truth?

:lmao:

Clinton 101

Maybe she is, and I am sure Fox News is waiting for her with open arms! :eusa_boohoo:

Philip
Then let her go to FOX then. That way the world will see and know her full partisanship on display.

Fire her CBS and free her up for theFOXNEWS.

NOW!!!

Maybe she is, and I am sure Fox News is waiting for her with open arms! :eusa_boohoo:

Philip
Then let her go to FOX then. That way the world will see and know her full partisanship on display.

NOW!!!

Exactly, my point was that Fox News has a LONG tradition of exploiting the truth and outright lying (more than any other major news network). She would fit right in, along with her views on the issues.

Philip

NOW!!!

Exactly, my point was that Fox News has a LONG tradition of exploiting the truth and outright lying (more than any other major news network). She would fit right in, along with her views on the issues.
Yes, maybe she can fetch Bill O'Riled Up's and/or Meghen Kelly's toilet paper or co-host w/the reject Gretchen.

I'm sure they can find some small corner on that network to squeeze her in.

She'll be right at home.

When Michael Hastings (may he RIP) outed the freak Gen. McCrystal, Logan unleashed a load of BS on him - traitor - not a true journalist - using the troops for money, etc.

She is SO pro war it makes my teeth hurt. Her hate for Obama is bottomless. Hell yes! She should be sacked but CBS is far too cozy with corporate to ever do the right thing.

The guy lied and said he was there, even though his facts were right. First, fire Rush Seanbeck and all the nonstop liar Fox etc demagogues...

When Michael Hastings (may he RIP) outed the freak Gen. McCrystal, Logan unleashed a load of BS on him - traitor - not a true journalist - using the troops for money, etc.

She is SO pro war it makes my teeth hurt. Her hate for Obama is bottomless. Hell yes! She should be sacked but CBS is far too cozy with corporate to ever do the right thing.

Wow, guy, you are all over the map on this one....

Forum List

Back