🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should McConnell invoke the "nuke option" on behalf of Gorsuch?

Gorsuch will be confirmed...despite the left's shenanigans

No, Gorsuch CANNOT be confirmed without 8 democrats voting for him....and, currently, perhaps only one democrat will cast a "yea" vote.
ain't that a shame. all of these dems voted him into the his other job. wow, now it isn't about the qualifications of a man but the guy who wants to put him there. that's sad isn't it? you really think that's good precedence? really?
we don't want or need another scumbag like scalia in our SC
tell me why exactly or are you afraid to be exposed for being a political hack?
depends what your definition of political hack is Do I think repubs are disgusting vile ?? Yes

Gorsuch will be confirmed...despite the left's shenanigans

No, Gorsuch CANNOT be confirmed without 8 democrats voting for him....and, currently, perhaps only one democrat will cast a "yea" vote.
ain't that a shame. all of these dems voted him into the his other job. wow, now it isn't about the qualifications of a man but the guy who wants to put him there. that's sad isn't it? you really think that's good precedence? really?
depends what your definition of political hack is Do I think repubs are disgusting vile ?? Yes
well he isn't a republican he's a judge who cites law and bases the law from the constitution. what's your objection to that? since when is politics in the SCOTUS?

Trump shouldn't need the Dems for anything.

The fascists will fight anything and EVERYTHING by Trump. You fascists will NEVER compromise or cooperate. We cannot ask you to place a nation you hate ahead of your filthy party, it will never happen.

It is the DUTY of McConnell and the Republicans to force anything and everything they can through. They are the guardians of the nation, standing against the filthy fascist democrats and the annihilation of individual rights and our Constitution that the fascist democrats seek.

What did the Dems do to cause the AHCA to fail?

well he isn't a republican he's a judge who cites law and bases the law from the constitution. what's your objection to that? since when is politics in the SCOTUS?
Since when ?? you are kidding me??

as you alt right racists fought against anything and everything by obama

The only racists I see are the "hate whitey" types among the fascists democrats.

Again, Obama put in TWO SCOTUS picks, neither of which could have happened without GOP support. (that any Republican would support an open Marxist like Kagan is it's own story.)

Personally, I think Trump SHOULD have put out a right wing Ideologue dedicated to repealing the abortion law passed by the court and opposing every leftist litmus test, as an equal and opposite pick to Kagan.

BUT he didn't, he nominated a moderate, which you fascists STILL attack relentlessly, even thought these SAME fascists confirmed Gorsuch in 2006. Clearly the bullshit that the fascists are pulling now is pure politics.

So McConnell has a duty to nuke any filibuster the fascists pull, just as Reid did in 2013. Then they GOP needs to confirm with 51 votes, fuck the fascists.

Trump shouldn't need the Dems for anything.

The fascists will fight anything and EVERYTHING by Trump. You fascists will NEVER compromise or cooperate. We cannot ask you to place a nation you hate ahead of your filthy party, it will never happen.

It is the DUTY of McConnell and the Republicans to force anything and everything they can through. They are the guardians of the nation, standing against the filthy fascist democrats and the annihilation of individual rights and our Constitution that the fascist democrats seek.

They laughed at repubs folly?

[

That turkey didn't need any help to fail. It was shitty law that did nothing to improve Obama's fascistcare.

Trump promised to FIX fascistcare, not just rebrand it.
The ahs in repub land voted against it because it didn't include keeping out those with complicated serious problems........family values? My white ass

The ahs in repub land voted against it because it didn't include keeping out those with complicated serious problems........family values? My white ass

Don't be an idiot.

The Freedom Caucus nixed it because it failed to address the very serious issues in Obamacare.

The Republicans would be fools to take ownership of the failed Obamacare system. They will have to come up with a viable plan.

Don't be an idiot.

The Freedom Caucus nixed it because it failed to address the very serious issues in Obamacare.

The Republicans would be fools to take ownership of the failed Obamacare system. They will have to come up with a viable plan.
why not work on repairing obama care??

Don't be an idiot.

how will they do that ,,come up with a plan that doesn't rip off billions to give tax cuts to millionaires?

how will they do that ,,come up with a plan that doesn't rip off billions to give tax cuts to millionaires?

What?

That makes no sense.

Obama traded the support of the medical providers such as Anthem (George Soros) , Kaiser, Aetna, et al. for mandating that consumers MUST buy their product. Obama ripped off BILLIONS to give to his well connected cronies.

The Republicans need to kick these looters to the curb and go with a market driven solution.

You posted "California doesn't count". I took it as the usual sarcasm over the popular vote being constitutionally ignored in favor of the Electoral College, as has been the whine from the Left on this board since November.

Right wing morons (like you) mock California. Your faulty "thinking" is that Clinton got 3 million (probably "illegal") extra votes from that state....neglecting that states such as NY, IL, NJ and others overwhelmingly gave Clinton many more votes than the orange charlatan.......Look it up and learn.

The people elect electors. The states elect the president.

It really is that simple.

It counts. As one state only.

It's good to see you got my point.

Your point appeared to be that 3 million extra votes should make a difference.

Where did I say that? I was merely mocking the idea that a state can be removed from the process. No wonder you people hear Trump say things he never said. You read too much into what's said.

You posted "California doesn't count". I took it as the usual sarcasm over the popular vote being constitutionally ignored in favor of the Electoral College, as has been the whine from the Left on this board since November.
Since Nov??? Billy the moron repub bush lost the Pop vote too and probably the EC vote also I've been pissed for 16 years

I feel your pain. :lmao:

I realize the Constitution is an impediment to Democrat planning. Feel free to change it by the lawful process.

Democrats are seriously considering a filibuster on the vote for Gorsuch to the SCOTUS....The memory of how judge Garland was treated by McConnell, coupled with the very real fact that the Trump administration is currently under FBI (and other intelligence agencies') investigation...possibly even subsequent criminal investigations.

So, should McConnell invoke the nuclear option to seat Gorsuch and risk a precedent that could backfire for the GOP.......or allow the Gorsuch confirmation to wither away?
If he has to. and profusely thank Harry Reid for giving Republicans the option.

It counts. As one state only.

It's good to see you got my point.

Your point appeared to be that 3 million extra votes should make a difference.

Where did I say that? I was merely mocking the idea that a state can be removed from the process. No wonder you people hear Trump say things he never said. You read too much into what's said.

I explained my intention already.

So sleep well.

It is moronic to think that a judge is completely free of prejudices and biases; otherwise we could have a software developed to rule JUST based on the Constitution's wording and have a computer instead of the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back