🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should McConnell invoke the "nuke option" on behalf of Gorsuch?

No. Three million came from California. No one wants California controlling the nation
^ California doesn't count. Just discard the states you don't agree with. :laugh2:

It counts. As one state only.

It's good to see you got my point.

Your point appeared to be that 3 million extra votes should make a difference.

Where did I say that? I was merely mocking the idea that a state can be removed from the process. No wonder you people hear Trump say things he never said. You read too much into what's said.

You posted "California doesn't count". I took it as the usual sarcasm over the popular vote being constitutionally ignored in favor of the Electoral College, as has been the whine from the Left on this board since November.

You posted "California doesn't count". I took it as the usual sarcasm over the popular vote being constitutionally ignored in favor of the Electoral College, as has been the whine from the Left on this board since November.

Right wing morons (like you) mock California. Your faulty "thinking" is that Clinton got 3 million (probably "illegal") extra votes from that state....neglecting that states such as NY, IL, NJ and others overwhelmingly gave Clinton many more votes than the orange charlatan.......Look it up and learn.

Absolutely he should.

The fascist democrats want to thwart anything and everything Trump seeks to accomplish. These shithead scumbags like Schumer confirmed Gorsuch not that long ago, The ONLY reason they are acting this way is the complete lack of civility on the fascist left.

Fuck the democrats, ram it down their filthy throats.

^ California doesn't count. Just discard the states you don't agree with. :laugh2:

Where did I say that? I was merely mocking the idea that a state can be removed from the process. No wonder you people hear Trump say things he never said. You read too much into what's said.

Since Nov??? Billy the moron repub bush lost the Pop vote too and probably the EC vote also I've been pissed for 16 years

Absolutely he should.

The fascist democrats want to thwart anything and everything Trump seeks to accomplish. These shithead scumbags like Schumer confirmed Gorsuch not that long ago, The ONLY reason they are acting this way is the complete lack of civility on the fascist left.

Oh so sorry to see you in pain BUT remember wtf your morons did to obama?? Turn about is a bitch

Oh so sorry to see you in pain BUT remember wtf your morons did to obama?? Turn about is a bitch

IF you fascists had the Senate votes, you would have gone Nuke. Remember, it was Harry Reid who ended the Filibuster as a Senate tradition.

McConnell has a duty to nuke the scumbag fascists and put Gorsuch on the court. When that old Marxist twat Ginsburg goes to her just rewards in the fiery pits of hell, Trump should nominate someone right wing and they should rinse, and repeat. If the fascists act like this with a moderate like Gorsuch, give them something to whine about,

I explained my intention already.

IF you fascists had the Senate votes, you would have gone Nuke. Remember, it was Harry Reid who ended the Filibuster as a Senate tradition.

McConnell has a duty to nuke the scumbag fascists and put Gorsuch on the court. When that old Marxist twat Ginsburg goes to her just rewards in the fiery pits of hell, Trump should nominate someone right wing and they should rinse, and repeat. If the fascists act like this with a moderate like Gorsuch, give them something to whine about,
Uncensored

1 min

A

Absolutely he should.

Trump shouldn't need the Dems for anything.

Absolutely he should.

Nobody does

Uncensored

1 min

A

I block Facebook, so no idea what was in those images. Perhaps you can cut and paste them?

The closest I saw was this;

0ba1445eceb2e4cd03af54160068591c.jpg

Now remember, the DUMBEST justice to ever sit on the Bench was confirmed by 54%, including a lot of Republicans. The open Marxist Kagan even got two, that fraud McCain and Snow.

So to claim that this idiocy by the Fascists is revenge fails on every level.

The fascists will fight anything and EVERYTHING by Trump. You fascists will NEVER compromise or cooperate. We cannot ask you to place a nation you hate ahead of your filthy party, it will never happen.

It is the DUTY of McConnell and the Republicans to force anything and everything they can through. They are the guardians of the nation, standing against the filthy fascist democrats and the annihilation of individual rights and our Constitution that the fascist democrats seek.

Gorsuch will be confirmed...despite the left's shenanigans

No, Gorsuch CANNOT be confirmed without 8 democrats voting for him....and, currently, perhaps only one democrat will cast a "yea" vote.
ain't that a shame. all of these dems voted him into his other job. wow, now it isn't about the qualifications of a man but the guy who wants to put him there. that's sad isn't it? you really think that's good precedence? really?

The fascists will fight anything and EVERYTHING by Trump. You fascists will NEVER compromise or cooperate. We cannot ask you to place a nation you hate ahead of your filthy party, it will never happen.

It is the DUTY of McConnell and the Republicans to force anything and everything they can through. They are the guardians of the nation, standing against the filthy fascist democrats and the annihilation of individual rights and our Constitution that the fascist democrats seek.
as you alt right racists fought against anything and everything by obama

No, Gorsuch CANNOT be confirmed without 8 democrats voting for him....and, currently, perhaps only one democrat will cast a "yea" vote.
ain't that a shame. all of these dems voted him into the his other job. wow, now it isn't about the qualifications of a man but the guy who wants to put him there. that's sad isn't it? you really think that's good precedence? really?
we don't want or need another scumbag like scalia in our SC

ain't that a shame. all of these dems voted him into the his other job. wow, now it isn't about the qualifications of a man but the guy who wants to put him there. that's sad isn't it? you really think that's good precedence? really?
we don't want or need another scumbag like scalia in our SC
tell me why exactly or are you afraid to be exposed for being a political hack?

as you alt right racists fought against anything and everything by obama
huh?

Forum List

Back