Should Muller's investigation include Trump's financial history?

...well, here's just ONE example as an answer to the thread's title

Just….OBJECTIVELY…..review these THREE statements.

The first is from Donald himself:

Donald Trump was asked by Lester Holt, about whether he or his family “have any accepted investments, any loans” from Russia.

Trump responded, “I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever. I don’t have property in Russia…. I built a great company, but I’m not involved with Russia.”
(Note the disconnect between the question and the answer. Holt asked about money he may have received from Russia, not investments Trump has made in Russia.

So, then we go to what Trump’s sons have stated:

Donald Trump Jr. has already admitted the importance of Russian money to their business ventures. He said publicly in 2008 that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Finally the more spacey son, Eric…….

Question: ‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no [U.S.] banks — because of the recession……. have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’

This is how Eric responded, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Eric Trump reportedly bragged about Russian funding streams

And somehow you think something is wrong with that.

trump loons are treasonous freaks

You shouldn't use words you don't understand.
Don't you have laundry to do or sammiches to make?

It's pretty obvious that she even fails and clothes-washing and sammich-making. Otherwise she wouldn't be here spouting nonsensical one-liners.

Liberal bitches aren't good for anything.

Seriously? Is that the best you can come up with? A five-word one-liner?

Given the brain capacities of you and your ilk.....Yes, keep the posts to 5th grade level.................LOL

Nice. Another one-line monkey shows up.

Tell me: What is it about you little Stuart Smalley wanna-be's that makes you think you're more "intelligent"? You can't go through your whole lives living out a crappy Saturday Night Live skit, believing "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."

Because it's only a skit.

No, no.....not to morons like you......Didn't mean to test your half brain too much; just go back to sleep and all will be better in the morning..
He's one of those rubes who'd applaud if Trump stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot somebody.
/---/ here's a rube who would applaud if Obama brought a gun to a knife fight.
^ another contributor to the Idiocracy
/----/ I'm quoting Obama
Poorly

...well, here's just ONE example as an answer to the thread's title

Just….OBJECTIVELY…..review these THREE statements.

The first is from Donald himself:

Donald Trump was asked by Lester Holt, about whether he or his family “have any accepted investments, any loans” from Russia.

Trump responded, “I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever. I don’t have property in Russia…. I built a great company, but I’m not involved with Russia.”
(Note the disconnect between the question and the answer. Holt asked about money he may have received from Russia, not investments Trump has made in Russia.

So, then we go to what Trump’s sons have stated:

Donald Trump Jr. has already admitted the importance of Russian money to their business ventures. He said publicly in 2008 that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Finally the more spacey son, Eric…….

Question: ‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no [U.S.] banks — because of the recession……. have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’

This is how Eric responded, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Eric Trump reportedly bragged about Russian funding streams

trump loons are treasonous freaks

You shouldn't use words you don't understand.
Don't you have laundry to do or sammiches to make?

It's pretty obvious that she even fails and clothes-washing and sammich-making. Otherwise she wouldn't be here spouting nonsensical one-liners.

Liberal bitches aren't good for anything.

Well I'd have to disagree with you: Some of them are pretty good in bed, if you can get over the small and the hairy armpits. :biggrin:

We do not have to wonder why. We KNOW why. He is investigating if there is collusion between Trump and his campaign with Russia attempts to meddle in the election.

That does not mean there is anything there as much as it does not mean there is nothing there. Investigation have to actually investigate.

Stop quoting me out of context, now why don't your address if Trumps business dealings almost a decade ago are part of Muller's mandate. If you contend it is, quote the portion of the letter authorizing his investigation that covers it. Or you can just admit you have nothing except your own supposition and innuendo.

NOT my job to quote ANYTHING for your little brain to discard anyway......You should have no worries, TX...all is good and Trump will be your hero for as long as you remain as much of a dolt as you are now............LOL

The fact is Muller's mandate is to complete Comey's investigation, Comey said publicly that Trump was not a target of that investigation. You just keep lying your ass off claiming he somehow was and if Muller goes in the direction you indicate he is going outside his authority and congress should put a stop to it.

why don't you read the mandate for mueller and post it.

it says NOTHING ABOUT COMEY.... you just lied lied and lied.

This is a post I made in response to this same insane OP yesterday.

I did, this is the authority given him:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation;

and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a) allows for prosecution of very specific matters related to the investigation. Primarily attempts to deceive or obstruct the investigators. Other than that there is no underlying crime, unless a conspiracy to enable Russia's cyber campaign against the DNC can be demonstrated. To my knowledge no one in authority has alleged that happened, in fact they've said the opposite.

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

So the investigation is limited to the campaign and people associated with it in connection with coordination with the Russian government.

Now for your apology.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Appointment of Special Counsel
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein today announced the appointment of former Department of Justice official and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters.

“In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” said Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein added, “Each year, the career professionals of the U.S. Department of Justice conduct tens of thousands of criminal investigations and handle countless other matters without regard to partisan political considerations. I have great confidence in the independence and integrity of our people and our processes. Considering the unique circumstances of this matter, however, I determined that a Special Counsel is necessary in order for the American people to have full confidence in the outcome. Our nation is grounded on the rule of law, and the public must be assured that government officials administer the law fairly. Special Counsel Mueller will have all appropriate resources to conduct a thorough and complete investigation, and I am confident that he will follow the facts, apply the law and reach a just result.”

Special Counsel Mueller has agreed to resign from his private law firm in order to avoid any conflicts of interest with firm clients or attorneys.

A copy of the order is attached.

----------------------------------------------------------

if you click on the link for the actual order, it mentions Comey ONLY as verification that there was an investigation going on NOT that Mueller was LIMITED to ONLY what Comey had discovered SO FAR as YOU CLAIMED.

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL
TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE
2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i)
any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii)
any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are
applicable to the Special Counsel.

We do not have to wonder why. We KNOW why. He is investigating if there is collusion between Trump and his campaign with Russia attempts to meddle in the election.

That does not mean there is anything there as much as it does not mean there is nothing there. Investigation have to actually investigate.

There's no evidence of meddling, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, let alone Trump having anything to do with it.

If he was asked if he had received anything from Russia, does that mean anything from individual Russians? Or does it mean from the nation of Russia through its government.

He has done business with a good many Russians, and has had a lot of money come in from those in Russia, but that doesn't mean the government of Russia.

Russians have bought up hunks of Malibu real estate, what does that have to do with the Russian government?

Stop quoting me out of context, now why don't your address if Trumps business dealings almost a decade ago are part of Muller's mandate. If you contend it is, quote the portion of the letter authorizing his investigation that covers it. Or you can just admit you have nothing except your own supposition and innuendo.

NOT my job to quote ANYTHING for your little brain to discard anyway......You should have no worries, TX...all is good and Trump will be your hero for as long as you remain as much of a dolt as you are now............LOL

The fact is Muller's mandate is to complete Comey's investigation, Comey said publicly that Trump was not a target of that investigation. You just keep lying your ass off claiming he somehow was and if Muller goes in the direction you indicate he is going outside his authority and congress should put a stop to it.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a) allows for prosecution of very specific matters related to the investigation. Primarily attempts to deceive or obstruct the investigators. Other than that there is no underlying crime, unless a conspiracy to enable Russia's cyber campaign against the DNC can be demonstrated. To my knowledge no one in authority has alleged that happened, in fact they've said the opposite.

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

So the investigation is limited to the campaign and people associated with it in connection with coordination with the Russian government.

Now for your apology.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein today announced the appointment of former Department of Justice official and FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III to serve as Special Counsel to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters.

“In my capacity as acting Attorney General, I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authority and appoint a Special Counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” said Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination. What I have determined is that based upon the unique circumstances, the public interest requires me to place this investigation under the authority of a person who exercises a degree of independence from the normal chain of command.”

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein added, “Each year, the career professionals of the U.S. Department of Justice conduct tens of thousands of criminal investigations and handle countless other matters without regard to partisan political considerations. I have great confidence in the independence and integrity of our people and our processes. Considering the unique circumstances of this matter, however, I determined that a Special Counsel is necessary in order for the American people to have full confidence in the outcome. Our nation is grounded on the rule of law, and the public must be assured that government officials administer the law fairly. Special Counsel Mueller will have all appropriate resources to conduct a thorough and complete investigation, and I am confident that he will follow the facts, apply the law and reach a just result.”

Special Counsel Mueller has agreed to resign from his private law firm in order to avoid any conflicts of interest with firm clients or attorneys.

if you click on the link for the actual order, it mentions Comey ONLY as verification that there was an investigation going on NOT that Mueller was LIMITED to ONLY what Comey had discovered SO FAR as YOU CLAIMED.

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C. §§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i)
any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii)

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is
authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

(d) Sections 600.4 through 600. l 0 of Title 28 of the Code of Federal Regulations are

You called me a liar, saying Comey's investigation wasn't mentioned in the authorization letter. This is exactly what you said:

You just proved yourself a liar as did I in my original reply. Now you don't have the common decency to apologize. What a fucking scumbag you must be.

Prove that was part of Comey's original investigation into Russian influence in the election. Trump Jr made that statement more than 9 years ago.

Liberals are trying to say that each and every contact with any Russian IS dealing with the Russian government.

Which is nonsense.

No, no.....not to morons like you......Didn't mean to test your half brain too much; just go back to sleep and all will be better in the morning..
He's one of those rubes who'd applaud if Trump stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot somebody.
/---/ here's a rube who would applaud if Obama brought a gun to a knife fight.
^ another contributor to the Idiocracy
/----/ I'm quoting Obama
Poorly
/---/ then post his exact quote or stop whining

Prove that was part of Comey's original investigation into Russian influence in the election. Trump Jr made that statement more than 9 years ago.

Liberals are trying to say that each and every contact with any Russian IS dealing with the Russian government.

Which is nonsense.

They also seem to have a reading comprehension problem with the scope of Muller's investigation as described in the authorization letter.

Actually it means that Trump illegal russian ties go back decades.

He has no Russian ties, let alone illegal ones. Podesta, Hillary and Slick, on the other hand, have plenty of shady Russian ties.

Really, Trump didn't hold the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow?
with the assistance of the russians.

Oh, puhleeze. You snowflakes are getting so desparate.

You are the one who pulled "He has no russian ties" out of your ass. Knowing Trump held a major event in Moscow.

Trump held the Miss Universe in Moscow--with the sponsorship of a billionaire Russian who is involved in the Trump jr. meeting. Now anyone that is a BILLIONAIRE in Russia is going to have close ties to the Russian government.

The father and son are two of several ultra-wealthy Russians to whom Trump is connected and with whom he has pursued real estate deals. “I have always been interested in building in Russia,” he told the New York Post just after his return from Moscow. He also boasted upon his return from the pageant that “almost all of the oligarchs were in the room.”The elder Agalarov was born in Azerbaijan in 1956 and has made a Forbes-estimated fortune of nearly $1.3 billion in real estate development. His company, Crocus Group, has won contracts from Putin’s Kremlin, including for two World Cub 2018 stadiums. Putin himself recognized Agalarov’s commercial work in a 2013 ceremony at the Kremlin, where he pinned a medal of honor on Agalarov’s lapel.
When Donald Trump brought Miss Universe to Moscow

And you wonder why the Trump's are working for free--LOL Donald Trump repeatedly stating he didn't want the Presidential salary of $525K per year. He was going to be POTUS for FREE. Hell the entire Trump family is sitting in the White House and they're all working for FREE.

1eu1c2.jpg

And now you wonder why he is threatening Robert Mueller (crossing the red line) about getting into his financials.

I hope Trump fires Robert Mueller--it would move this impeachment process along a lot faster.

Last edited:
If we were following the constitution barack obama, his tranny husband mike, his lover eric holder and their granny loretta lynch would all be hanging from a tall oak tree.

I don't recall lynching government officials being written into the Constitution of the United States. You must be referring to the Constitution of the KKK. It doesn't apply.

One would think with all of the Republican investigations of all things Obama and Clinton, they would have come up with some actual crimes that the administration committed but 8 years, countless investigations and NOTHING.

You've been drunk so long you've lost touch with reality.
Ohhhh MORE substantive liberalism.

Democrats are the enemies of the Constitution, and of freedom all over the world.

This entire little flatulent exercise is because democrats didn't like the results of the election. That's all it is.

They are human stains and their champions are, ARE, stains, and need to be scrubbed away.
Would it be impolite to point out that the writers of the Constitution were liberals? Even radicals?
Not at all. Of course they were Liberals, perhaps even "radicals" but I think that's a stretch. The better question is "Do you consider today's Democrats to be the same as the 'Liberals' as our Founders?" I do not. I believe that what passes for "Liberalism" today is a far cry from what our Founders believed since they believed in individuality and Democrats believe in Elitist Authoritarianism.

If it makes you feel better, what passes for "Conservatism" today is a far cry from what Barry Goldwater believed since it, too, is very authoritarian and less about individual liberty.

Yes, true. I was just making a point about then versus now as well, not particularly well. "Liberal" and "conservative" are swear words these days. Back then they weren't.

If we were following the constitution barack obama, his tranny husband mike, his lover eric holder and their granny loretta lynch would all be hanging from a tall oak tree.

I don't recall lynching government officials being written into the Constitution of the United States. You must be referring to the Constitution of the KKK. It doesn't apply.

One would think with all of the Republican investigations of all things Obama and Clinton, they would have come up with some actual crimes that the administration committed but 8 years, countless investigations and NOTHING.

Democrats are the enemies of the Constitution, and of freedom all over the world.

This entire little flatulent exercise is because democrats didn't like the results of the election. That's all it is.

They are human stains and their champions are, ARE, stains, and need to be scrubbed away.
Would it be impolite to point out that the writers of the Constitution were liberals? Even radicals?
No, it would be a lie. Modern liberalism is a synonym for socialism. The Founding Fathers believed in laizzes faire capitalism.
In modern vernacular, I agree. "Liberal" "socialist" "communist" are essentially synonymous these days but academically they are far different. Indeed I would make the argument that if you call Democrats "socialists" (incorrectly), you also have to call Republicans "socialists" as well. Today, "socialist" means taking from the rich and giving to the poor, income redistribution in the name of a public good. They all do that in DC. If you are in favor of traffic lights, therefore, you are a "socialist."

Not at all. Of course they were Liberals, perhaps even "radicals" but I think that's a stretch. The better question is "Do you consider today's Democrats to be the same as the 'Liberals' as our Founders?" I do not. I believe that what passes for "Liberalism" today is a far cry from what our Founders believed since they believed in individuality and Democrats believe in Elitist Authoritarianism.

If it makes you feel better, what passes for "Conservatism" today is a far cry from what Barry Goldwater believed since it, too, is very authoritarian and less about individual liberty.

Yes, true. I was just making a point about then versus now as well, not particularly well. "Liberal" and "conservative" are swear words these days. Back then they weren't.
Thanks for the logical reply and agreed.

Sad, but on this forum, logical, non-emotional, non-partisan replies are rare.

They were not liberals in the modern sense of the term. To equate the two defies logic. A big government socialist is not the same thing as a small government capitalist, but you're claiming they are the same. Bullshit.
Go back to your grade school English teacher and report her for shorting you on an education on how to read English.

What part of what I posted isn't true?
Your "bullshit" comment, your leap to conclusions and your statement that I equated both sides as equals: "To equate the two defies logic."

Last edited:

Yeah I was kind of laughing about that fact. Seems like there is a function that many posters have enabled that automatically adds a "..., you asshole." or "..., you braindead conservative/alt righter/liberal/socialist/communist." to to the end of their posts. I haven't found that functionality yet but I know it must be in the user menu somewhere...

Yeah I was kind of laughing about that fact. Seems like there is a function that many posters have enabled that automatically adds a "..., you asshole." or "..., you braindead conservative/alt righter/liberal/socialist/communist." to to the end of their posts. I haven't found that functionality yet but I know it must be in the user menu somewhere...
Yep. Flamesuit on and a strong belief that truth shall prevail is a good philosophy here.

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.

Now for your apology.

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ORDER NO. 3915-2017
Department of Justice.
(i)
(ii)

You called me a liar, saying Comey's investigation wasn't mentioned in the authorization letter. This is exactly what you said:

You just proved yourself a liar as did I in my original reply. Now you don't have the common decency to apologize. What a fucking scumbag you must be.

I was wrong about Comey being mentioned and you were right ON THAT PART of your diatribe,

and as you can see by what I came back and posted from the Justice department site on it, there was absolutely no mention in their Public Announcement on the appointment, there was NO MENTION of Comey, and this is where I got it from....

But then when I clicked on the link to the actual order, it did mention that he was to be the special counsel over the Russian investigation and possible Trump campaign coordination with them that Comey had started, and testified under on March 20th.

Your claim that Mueller can not go beyond what Comey had found so far is simply NOT TRUE...it's FALSE, it's a LIE.

Mueller can go and investigate anywhere the investigation leads him.

Forum List

Back