Should Muller's investigation include Trump's financial history?

Trump's pre-Presidential business dealings with Russian investors are no concern to me. Hillary and Bill accepted millions from Russian oligarchs and in return, signed over a quarter of our uranium reserves to Putin.

that would be false... they are of concern because his dealings are a) ongoing; and b) clearly affected his willingness to work with Vladimir to hack our election; and c) have changed US policy.

wacko treasonous trump loon

Stop quoting me out of context, now why don't your address if Trumps business dealings almost a decade ago are part of Muller's mandate. If you contend it is, quote the portion of the letter authorizing his investigation that covers it. Or you can just admit you have nothing except your own supposition and innuendo.

NOT my job to quote ANYTHING for your little brain to discard anyway......You should have no worries, TX...all is good and Trump will be your hero for as long as you remain as much of a dolt as you are now............LOL

The fact is Muller's mandate is to complete Comey's investigation, Comey said publicly that Trump was not a target of that investigation. You just keep lying your ass off claiming he somehow was and if Muller goes in the direction you indicate he is going outside his authority and congress should put a stop to it.

why don't you read the mandate for mueller and post it.

it says NOTHING ABOUT COMEY.... you just lied lied and lied.

EDIT! I WAS CORRECTED, it does say Comey but it does not say it was limited to what Comey had discovered already, which was my major objection.

Last edited:
The fact is Muller's mandate is to complete Comey's investigation, Comey said publicly that Trump was not a target of that investigation. You just keep lying your ass off claiming he somehow was and if Muller goes in the direction you indicate he is going outside his authority and congress should put a stop to it.

its NO LONGER Comey's investigation.....it is now Mueller's.

Look over Rosenstein's Muller appointment letter, read the CFR cited on that letter.....and if you ask for help in comprehending the statute, weep a bit.

Trump's pre-Presidential business dealings with Russian investors are no concern to me. Hillary and Bill accepted millions from Russian oligarchs and in return, signed over a quarter of our uranium reserves to Putin.

Trump is of no concern to you but Hillary is ....

youre a fucking idiot x10

Stop quoting me out of context, now why don't your address if Trumps business dealings almost a decade ago are part of Muller's mandate. If you contend it is, quote the portion of the letter authorizing his investigation that covers it. Or you can just admit you have nothing except your own supposition and innuendo.

NOT my job to quote ANYTHING for your little brain to discard anyway......You should have no worries, TX...all is good and Trump will be your hero for as long as you remain as much of a dolt as you are now............LOL

why is this night different from all other nights?

And somehow you think something is wrong with that.

No, no.....not to morons like you......Didn't mean to test your half brain too much; just go back to sleep and all will be better in the morning..

Is it just wrong in your mind, or do you think it's illegal?

make the son of a bitch show his tax returns and find out.

its that simple.

His tax returns have nothing to do with his Presidency.
If they had been released during the campaign, voters could use the information to make their decision.
After the election they are moot.

Actually it means that Trump illegal russian ties go back decades.
He has no Russian ties, let alone illegal ones. Podesta, Hillary and Slick, on the other hand, have plenty of shady Russian ties.
Wow. Are you lying or do you really not understand Trump has business links around the world including Russia?
Whatever the hell is a "business link?" You snowflakes like to use nebulous terms that don't mean anything. You can claim anything is true if your terms are vague enough. Vague terms are a hallmark of totalitarian propaganda.

...well, here's just ONE example as an answer to the thread's title

Just….OBJECTIVELY…..review these THREE statements.

The first is from Donald himself:

Donald Trump was asked by Lester Holt, about whether he or his family “have any accepted investments, any loans” from Russia.

Trump responded, “I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever. I don’t have property in Russia…. I built a great company, but I’m not involved with Russia.”
(Note the disconnect between the question and the answer. Holt asked about money he may have received from Russia, not investments Trump has made in Russia.

So, then we go to what Trump’s sons have stated:

Donald Trump Jr. has already admitted the importance of Russian money to their business ventures. He said publicly in 2008 that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Finally the more spacey son, Eric…….

Question: ‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no [U.S.] banks — because of the recession……. have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’

This is how Eric responded, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Eric Trump reportedly bragged about Russian funding streams

trump loons are treasonous freaks

You shouldn't use words you don't understand.
Don't you have laundry to do or sammiches to make?

No, no.....not to morons like you......Didn't mean to test your half brain too much; just go back to sleep and all will be better in the morning..

its that simple.

If they had been released during the campaign, voters could use the information to make their decision.

they are a road map of his business deals ... WITH RUSSIANS.

Russia is moot to traitor bitches.

Donald Trump was asked by Lester Holt, about whether he or his family “have any accepted investments, any loans” from Russia.

Trump responded, “I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever. I don’t have property in Russia…. I built a great company, but I’m not involved with Russia.”
(Note the disconnect between the question and the answer. Holt asked about money he may have received from Russia, not investments Trump has made in Russia.

Donald Trump Jr. has already admitted the importance of Russian money to their business ventures. He said publicly in 2008 that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Question: ‘Eric, who’s funding? I know no [U.S.] banks — because of the recession……. have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years.’

This is how Eric responded, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Seriously? Is that the best you can come up with? A five-word one-liner?

Aren't you liberals supposed to be the "intelligent' people in this world? Aren't you supposed to be more educated, more worldly, and wittier than the rest of us?

I am greatly disappointed in you. You didn't even capitalize the first letter or end your little sentence with a period.

Obviously, your union teachers did a helluva job on you.

"I have determined that a Special Counsel is necessary in order for the American people to have full confidence in the outcome," Rosenstein said in a statement.

The letter announcing the appointment says that Mueller is authorized to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and...any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

Seriously? Is that the best you can come up with? A five-word one-liner?

Given the brain capacities of you and your ilk.....Yes, keep the posts to 5th grade level.................LOL

This is a post I made in response to this same insane OP yesterday.

I did, this is the authority given him:

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump;

and (ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation;

and (iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a) allows for prosecution of very specific matters related to the investigation. Primarily attempts to deceive or obstruct the investigators. Other than that there is no underlying crime, unless a conspiracy to enable Russia's cyber campaign against the DNC can be demonstrated. To my knowledge no one in authority has alleged that happened, in fact they've said the opposite.

§ 600.4 Jurisdiction.
(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

So the investigation is limited to the campaign and people associated with it in connection with coordination with the Russian government.

Now for your apology.

its that simple.

they are a road map of his business deals ... WITH RUSSIANS.

Russia is moot to traitor bitches.

Cite the statute?
I don't care if he's given Putin a free condo at Mara-Lago.
It's business but none of your business or Mueller's business.

Trump is of no concern to you but Hillary is ....

youre a fucking idiot x10

You're right. All those fake nothingburger news "stories" the leftists media keeps puking out, don't concern me in the least. If there's one man in this country whom I trust to put us back on the track, it would be Donald Trump.

Hillary? Horrors no. I thank God every morning that she didn't win the election. May she fade back into the abysmal swamp she crawled out of.

He's one of those rubes who'd applaud if Trump stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot somebody.
/---/ here's a rube who would applaud if Obama brought a gun to a knife fight.

You shouldn't use words you don't understand.
Don't you have laundry to do or sammiches to make?

It's pretty obvious that she even fails and clothes-washing and sammich-making. Otherwise she wouldn't be here spouting nonsensical one-liners.

He's one of those rubes who'd applaud if Trump stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot somebody.
^ another contributor to the Idiocracy

^ another contributor to the Idiocracy
/----/ I'm quoting Obama

Forum List

Back