Should Muslims be labelled a 'Hate Group'?

Islam is the worlds premiere hate group. Read the Koran. It qualifies as hate speech by any modern standards.
I'm a Muslim who reads the Koran, and here are some of the verses that I love to share.

God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

Now explain what is just. According to Islam only Islam is just and its way of life superior to all others. Those who believe that are just. Tell me what good that is for non-Muslims?

And O beloved Prophet! We have sent down to you the true Book confirming the Books preceding it and as aprotector and witness over them. So judge you between them according to what Allah has sent down and Olistener! Do not follow their desires leaving the truth that has come to you, We ordained a law and way for allof you, and if Allah had willed, He would have made you all a single people, but He desires to test you in whatHe has given you. So desire to excel in good deeds. You are all to return towards Allah, and then He shall tellyou regarding what you used to dispute.

There is the whole verse it says to accept Islam and then do good to others who have also accepted what was given. Where did you get your Koran, a gumball machine?

Also, the first verse has been abrogated.

Why the funny, Coyote? Are you denying what the Koran says? I hope so, thinking what Islam does is funny is an insult to humanity.
Sorry I didn't understand your question....and just to give you an idea about the koran and Islam in general.
Koran was written in Arabic that's not spoken today in any Arabic speaking country, it's a classical Arabic and not an average Arabic person can understand it fully let alone interpret the verses. There is a whole science called "elm tafssir" where one has to know the rules, the history and so forth of the verses.
When a verse you shouldn't interpret it literally and apply it....it has to be explained within the historic contest of it and the reason why it was revealed to the prophet.

What's fascinating I find as a Muslim that after more than 1400 years, people from different nations recite and memorize the Koran with not even a letter of difference.

Be patient and get to know us and our religion we are monsters, same as we don't think that all Americans agreed with the war on Iraq or worse yet they all agree with the KKK.

Islam is the original KKK. And there are a lot of dead people who understand your religion. So far 270 million are dead and we are still counting.
Wrong....there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world , if that religion was evil as you want to paint it wouldn't attract that many and wouldn't last long.

I'm a Muslim who reads the Koran, and here are some of the verses that I love to share.

God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

Now explain what is just. According to Islam only Islam is just and its way of life superior to all others. Those who believe that are just. Tell me what good that is for non-Muslims?

And O beloved Prophet! We have sent down to you the true Book confirming the Books preceding it and as aprotector and witness over them. So judge you between them according to what Allah has sent down and Olistener! Do not follow their desires leaving the truth that has come to you, We ordained a law and way for allof you, and if Allah had willed, He would have made you all a single people, but He desires to test you in whatHe has given you. So desire to excel in good deeds. You are all to return towards Allah, and then He shall tellyou regarding what you used to dispute.

There is the whole verse it says to accept Islam and then do good to others who have also accepted what was given. Where did you get your Koran, a gumball machine?

Why the funny, Coyote? Are you denying what the Koran says? I hope so, thinking what Islam does is funny is an insult to humanity.
Sorry I didn't understand your question....and just to give you an idea about the koran and Islam in general.
Koran was written in Arabic that's not spoken today in any Arabic speaking country, it's a classical Arabic and not an average Arabic person can understand it fully let alone interpret the verses. There is a whole science called "elm tafssir" where one has to know the rules, the history and so forth of the verses.
When a verse you shouldn't interpret it literally and apply it....it has to be explained within the historic contest of it and the reason why it was revealed to the prophet.

What's fascinating I find as a Muslim that after more than 1400 years, people from different nations recite and memorize the Koran with not even a letter of difference.

Be patient and get to know us and our religion we are monsters, same as we don't think that all Americans agreed with the war on Iraq or worse yet they all agree with the KKK.

Islam is the original KKK. And there are a lot of dead people who understand your religion. So far 270 million are dead and we are still counting.
Wrong....there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world , if that religion was evil as you want to paint it wouldn't attract that many and wouldn't last long.

silly argument. Any religion that MANDATES "kill those people who leave ..." and "oppress those who
aren't"-------will have lots of adherents. You are quite a product of your society-----you parrot the same
old silly propaganda. I was already hearing that crap from muslims before you were born----but most
of them were educated and had the sense to giggle if they parroted it. If I remember correctly---there are
more Christians in the world than muslims. Jizya is a wonderful Idea-------I support a law charging a
JIZYA tax on all muslims--------if they leave that silly religion-------they need not pay, PLUS they inherit
ALL family wealth. Islamic law is BRILLIANT

Every thread involving muslims has the extreme far left rushing to the defense of the muslims. Kind of ironic that the muslims hate everything the far left advocates, like homosexuality, transgenderism, liberated women etc, but the left will only criticize conservatives, not muslims.
That is because the far right is vehemently anti-muslim.

So the far left befriends the muslims as a way to poke the conservatives in the eye. ..... :cool:
Your tunnel vision is exactly what FoxNews has been training you for - to see everything as Right vs Left.

You're assuming I watch fox news. I don't. Maybe too much assuming is part of your problem. I know enough of the history of the muslims, and how they behave in countries kind enough, and naive enough, to allow them entrance, to beware of allowing large numbers of them from coming here. Fear isn't necessarily an irrational thing if it has some basis in reality.

"The Rage and the Pride", by Orianna Fallaci, is a pretty good read I recommend, about how muslims behave in their host countries. In her case, it was Italy. It doesn't take a ph.d, or even a high school diploma, to understand what's happening on the world scene, just some investigation, and common sense. And forget a political party's agenda. They can lead you over the cliff sometimes.

Every thread involving muslims has the extreme far left rushing to the defense of the muslims. Kind of ironic that the muslims hate everything the far left advocates, like homosexuality, transgenderism, liberated women etc, but the left will only criticize conservatives, not muslims.

So the far left befriends the muslims as a way to poke the conservatives in the eye. ..... :cool:
Your tunnel vision is exactly what FoxNews has been training you for - to see everything as Right vs Left.

You're assuming I watch fox news. I don't. Maybe too much assuming is part of your problem. I know enough of the history of the muslims, and how they behave in countries kind enough, and naive enough, to allow them entrance, to beware of allowing large numbers of them from coming here. Fear isn't necessarily an irrational thing if it has some basis in reality.

Jason ----The FOX NEWS accusation has been leveled at me too-------like you, I do not watch
fox news--------it is possible the "FOX NEWS libel" has slipped into the mosque archives
of idiot libels by which to murder kaffirin

Well, we're prolly in agreement that Arabs, Persians, Israelis, Egyptians and all Middle Easterners should be staying in their own country, growing their own societies. But they're not going to do so where their family's life is in danger every day.

Jason ----The FOX NEWS accusation has been leveled at me too-------like you, I do not watch
fox news--------it is possible the "FOX NEWS libel" has slipped into the mosque archives
of idiot libels by which to murder kaffirin
FoxNews is a catch-all phrase for ultra-biased conservative media. There are plenty of extremists on this site that don't watch FoxNews because they're not extreme enough. They have "Liberals" like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace.

Last edited:

Well, we're prolly in agreement that Arabs, Persians, Israelis, Egyptians and all Middle Easterners should be staying in their own country, growing their own societies. But they're not going to do so where their family's life is in danger every day.

You're probably right. I think USA is involved in too many wars anyway and we do ruin countries and create a lot of orphans and homeless people. In the meantime, we're going broke spending it all on miltary instead of spending it on more useful things here.

that arabs are HIGHLY motivated to escape the filth of Islamic perversion is without DOUBT------but there is lots of room in beautiful peaceful arab muslim shariah shit holes to accommodate all---------and OTHER non-
middle eastern shariah shitholes. ----Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran etc etc It is Christians who are far
more at risk

Ever heard of the death penalty for leaving Islam? I wonder why some remain Muslims, now I know.

Ever heard of the death penalty for leaving Islam? I wonder why some remain Muslims, now I know.

The rules ENCOURAGING ---STAYING A MUSLIM and also encouraging converting to the "belief"
go way beyond just the death penalty for leaving issue. The biggest reason for BEING a muslim is
the fact that in shariah law------non muslims have virtually no rights at all. My very own hubby was born
a "dhimmi" In a community that had been in the land of his birth at least 1000 years before
the birth of the rapist pig of mecca. But it was one of the first invaded by arab marauders once islam
became a "thing"--------his entire community was DHIMMIFIED more than 1000 years ago----ie enslaved to the vile filth of islam-------the only escape being conversion to the vile filth. Based on what they endured there, it boggles my mind that ANY managed to HANG ON. But HANG ON, THEY DID. They remained literate whilst their muslim neighbors were almost ENTIRELY illiterate (to be accurate---the males remained literate-----only a few of the females were literate) They hanged on despite the multitude of
restrictions and periodic pogroms. Hubby was saved when it became necessary for AN ESCAPE---
His mother lost her father to illness when she was about 11. Under the vile and disgusting laws of islam
she fell under the dhimmi orphan law which was still being enforced in that vile shariah shit hole in the 1930s. EMERGENCY MEASURES were undertaken------she was quickly married off to another adolescent and the father of the boy grabbed the two kids and started an ESCAPE-----the escape took
about 8 years------the father of the boy died along the way and hubby was born along the way-----
a few other kids died but his father and mother did make it out before the pogrom of 1947 in which
those loving tolerant muslims slit the throats of infants in the city in which he resided at that time. The story ends well------the two kids went on to have ten children-------their grand children and great grandchildren
are POPPING out -------like popcorn, I can't keep track. I got my information about those days from
primary sources------mosly now dead. My conclusion is that ISSA knows nothing about islam

The rules ENCOURAGING ---STAYING A MUSLIM and also encouraging converting to the "belief"
go way beyond just the death penalty for leaving issue. The biggest reason for BEING a muslim is
the fact that in shariah law------non muslims have virtually no rights at all. My very own hubby was born
a "dhimmi" In a community that had been in the land of his birth at least 1000 years before
the birth of the rapist pig of mecca. But it was one of the first invaded by arab marauders once islam
became a "thing"--------his entire community was DHIMMIFIED more than 1000 years ago----ie enslaved to the vile filth of islam-------the only escape being conversion to the vile filth. Based on what they endured there, it boggles my mind that ANY managed to HANG ON. But HANG ON, THEY DID. They remained literate whilst their muslim neighbors were almost ENTIRELY illiterate (to be accurate---the males remained literate-----only a few of the females were literate) They hanged on despite the multitude of
restrictions and periodic pogroms. Hubby was saved when it became necessary for AN ESCAPE---
His mother lost her father to illness when she was about 11. Under the vile and disgusting laws of islam
she fell under the dhimmi orphan law which was still being enforced in that vile shariah shit hole in the 1930s. EMERGENCY MEASURES were undertaken------she was quickly married off to another adolescent and the father of the boy grabbed the two kids and started an ESCAPE-----the escape took
about 8 years------the father of the boy died along the way and hubby was born along the way-----
a few other kids died but his father and mother did make it out before the pogrom of 1947 in which
those loving tolerant muslims slit the throats of infants in the city in which he resided at that time. The story ends well------the two kids went on to have ten children-------their grand children and great grandchildren
are POPPING out -------like popcorn, I can't keep track. I got my information about those days from
primary sources------mosly now dead. My conclusion is that ISSA knows nothing about islam
Irosie makes up the most entertaining fairy tales. .... :lol: ... :lol:

I have friends who are atheists in Muslim countries and don't consider themselves Muslims anymore, they still breathing safe and sound. Apart from Saudi Arabia and Iran no one will kill you for leaving Islam.

Any Muslim kid know by heart this verse
“There is no compulsion in religion — the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error.”— 2:256

silly argument. Any religion that MANDATES "kill those people who leave ..." and "oppress those who
aren't"-------will have lots of adherents. You are quite a product of your society-----you parrot the same
old silly propaganda. I was already hearing that crap from muslims before you were born----but most
of them were educated and had the sense to giggle if they parroted it. If I remember correctly---there are
more Christians in the world than muslims. Jizya is a wonderful Idea-------I support a law charging a
JIZYA tax on all muslims--------if they leave that silly religion-------they need not pay, PLUS they inherit

I lived in a Muslim country and knew people who left Islam and no one bothered them let alone killed them.
Jizya is a tax for non Muslims and it's just another word for tax that Muslims do pay and it's called zakat...the jizya on non Muslims is what anybody would pay for state and federal taxes.
When Muslims ruled in South Europe they built roads, hospitals, water systems, public gardens, police, army, universities, and so forth and it was financed by both Muslims and non Muslims and they both had to pay taxes for those stud. Women, elderly, kids, monks, the wick, ect...were exempt. Also non Muslims who were just living their temporarily.

Like Afro-Centrism, Islam today, (it was not always that way) is indeed an ideology against Whitey, as some kind of revenge for Whitey's success around the world.
That would be something to consider if one is totally ignorant of whitey's ideology against the rest of humanity and the planet.

Oh you are fully ignorant alright! Pure ignorance

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I lived in a Muslim country and knew people who left Islam and no one bothered them let alone killed them.
Jizya is a tax for non Muslims and it's just another word for tax that Muslims do pay and it's called zakat...the jizya on non Muslims is what anybody would pay for state and federal taxes.
When Muslims ruled in South Europe they built roads, hospitals, water systems, public gardens, police, army, universities, and so forth and it was financed by both Muslims and non Muslims and they both had to pay taxes for those stud. Women, elderly, kids, monks, the wick, ect...were exempt. Also non Muslims who were just living their temporarily.

stop the stinking mosque BULLSHIT------I have lots of relatives (thru marriage) who survived the vile stench
of Islamic SHIT. Jizya is a PENALTY for not converting to the VILE STINK of islam and it is applied to MUSLIM PROJECTS ONLY ------it does not build churches or synagogues or feed the non-muslim impoverished --------you are quite a sick joke The people NOT exempt were NON MUSLIMS no matter how impoverished -----if the payments were not made the dogs and pigs would arrived with their scimitars and their STINKING COCKS for the purpose rape ----and their ALLAHUAKBAR shit

stop the stinking mosque BULLSHIT------I have lots of relatives (thru marriage) who survived the vile stench
of Islamic SHIT. Jizya is a PENALTY for not converting to the VILE STINK of islam and it is applied to MUSLIM PROJECTS ONLY ------it does not build churches or synagogues or feed the non-muslim impoverished --------you are quite a sick joke The people NOT exempt were NON MUSLIMS no matter how impoverished -----if the payments were not made the dogs and pigs would arrived with their scimitars and their STINKING COCKS for the purpose rape ----and their ALLAHUAKBAR shit
What country that happened?

I lived in Morocco, we had many Jews that I lived next to....they paid the same taxes we did...on two occasions they fled from Europe because they were kicked out or they ran for their life,....first time during the inquisitions and the second time during world war 1 and two.

What country that happened?

I lived in Morocco, we had many Jews that I lived next to....they paid the same taxes we did...on two occasions they fled from Europe because they were kicked out or they ran for their life,....first time during the inquisitions and the second time during world war 1 and two.

try again----thruout the history of Europe and the STINKING Islamic world-----jews "RAN" from places ---more dangerous to less dangerous-----in reference to both muslim and Christian filth. It is TRUE that
morocco was a bit less dangerous-----so lots of jews migrated to that Islamic shit hole.
WHAT IS YOUR POINT? Morocco was a bit less of a shit hole than were the SHIT HOLES of other Islamic shit holes. SO? it is still a shit hole of the filth of Islamic SHIT-----which is why jews left morocco. (for the record----I have relatives thru marriage who fled the stench of Moroccan Islamic filth)

try again----thruout the history of Europe and the STINKING Islamic world-----jews "RAN" from places ---more dangerous to less dangerous-----in reference to both muslim and Christian filth. It is TRUE that
morocco was a bit less dangerous-----so lots of jews migrated to that Islamic shit hole.
WHAT IS YOUR POINT? Morocco was a bit less of a shit hole than were the SHIT HOLES of other Islamic shit holes. SO? it is still a shit hole of the filth of Islamic SHIT-----which is why jews left morocco. (for the record----I have relatives thru marriage who fled the stench of Moroccan Islamic filth)
Irosie's hysteric psycho rants make quite the comical read. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

Irosie's hysteric psycho rants make quite the comical read. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:
Does everyone in your hate group at the mosque laugh as well? Or is laughing forbidden in Islam?

Forum List

Back