Should Muslims be labelled a 'Hate Group'?

How can Christians, Jews, and Muslims ever get along together if this what they believe....?
Christian groups are labelled as 'hate groups' all the time because they preach against what the Left believes.....so how is this any different? This is a daily prayer against Jews and Christians....

Devout Muslims repeat this Surat al Fatiha (Qur'an, 1:7) at least seventeen times daily during the five calls to prayer – over 5,000 times a year.

This is the prayer
Al-Fatihah

In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all Being,
the All-merciful, the All-compassionate,
the Master of the Day of Doom.
Thee only we serve; to Thee alone we pray for succor.
Guide us in the straight path,
the path of those whom Thou hast blessed,
not of those against whom Thou art wrathful,
nor of those who are astray.

^The underlined part is refering to Jews and Christians....

Articles: What Muslims Really Pray at 'Interfaith' Gatherings
markdurie.com blog: THE GREATEST RECITATION OF SURAT AL-FATIHAH

i dont get it .
jew ? christian ?
not of those against whom Thou art wrathful,
nor of those who are astray.

for those who do not know-----dani is Iranian (sorry dani----I could not resist) I have never
met an Iranian who was not PROUD of the fact that he knows no Arabic and never read the koran

Every thread involving muslims has the extreme far left rushing to the defense of the muslims. Kind of ironic that the muslims hate everything the far left advocates, like homosexuality, transgenderism, liberated women etc, but the left will only criticize conservatives, not muslims.
That is because the far right is vehemently anti-muslim.

So the far left befriends the muslims as a way to poke the conservatives in the eye. ..... :cool:

I disagree. I think that they're just extremely naive and gullible.
Enough of that fake talking point. In supporting the jihad, the Left is consistent with its goal of weakening America. What you've been told to say comes out sounding like the sleeper cells are here only to destroy Liberalism.

Will Labeling them change anything?

Better to focus on living with charity in our hearts. If we want to get power to change the hearts of others we need to start with our own heart. And that power comes through fist like living

Guys don't be ignorant as world media portrays you.
The vast majority of Muslims don't give rat's ass about your color, religion or how obese you are.
One should ask him or herself how many countries we ruined, how many terrorist groups we supported and how many dictatorships we helped, and how many apartheid states we financed.

Iran we helped the dictator the Shah.
Iraq we helped Saddam Hussein in his fight with Iran.
We help Israel in the daily torture and humiliation of an entire population.
We helped bin Laden and the Taliban.
Now we negotiation with the Taliban.
We removed Gadhafi, Saddam and help Isis thrive in the middle East.

And when few angry fanatics do harm, you brush all Muslims with the same brush?
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

I don't paint them with a brush; I splatter them with gallon after gallon of pig's blood. Your touchy-feely approach is for childish Dhimmi decadent cowardly weaklings who are afraid to face reality.

Islam is the worlds premiere hate group. Read the Koran. It qualifies as hate speech by any modern standards.
I'm a Muslim who reads the Koran, and here are some of the verses that I love to share.

God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

Now explain what is just. According to Islam only Islam is just and its way of life superior to all others. Those who believe that are just. Tell me what good that is for non-Muslims?

And O beloved Prophet! We have sent down to you the true Book confirming the Books preceding it and as aprotector and witness over them. So judge you between them according to what Allah has sent down and Olistener! Do not follow their desires leaving the truth that has come to you, We ordained a law and way for allof you, and if Allah had willed, He would have made you all a single people, but He desires to test you in whatHe has given you. So desire to excel in good deeds. You are all to return towards Allah, and then He shall tellyou regarding what you used to dispute.

There is the whole verse it says to accept Islam and then do good to others who have also accepted what was given. Where did you get your Koran, a gumball machine?

Also, the first verse has been abrogated.
I'm not a convert, I grow up as a Muslim i m An Arabic speaker, have studied my religion since I can remember, and I can tell you that it teaches tolerance and peace..and respect others beliefs and their choices.

“To you be your religion, to me be mine.”

Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)
There are some among the People of the Book who are upright, who recite God’s revelations during the night, who bow down in worship, who believe in God and the Last Day, who order what is right and forbid what is wrong, who are quick to do good deeds. These people are among the righteous and they will not be denied [the reward] for whatever good deeds they do: God knows exactly who is conscious of Him.

Say: We have faith in God, and in that which has been sent down on Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, and Jacob, and the Tribes, and that which was given to Moses and Jesus and the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them, and to Him we have submitted. (Quran 2:136; cf. 2:285, 3:84)
The month of Ramazan is that in which the Quran was revealed, a guidance to men and clear proofs of the guidance and the distinction; therefore whoever of you is present in the month, he shall fast therein, and whoever is sick or upon a journey, then (he shall fast) a (like) number of other days; Allah desires ease for you, and He does not desire for you difficulty, and (He desires) that you should complete the number and that you should exalt the greatness of Allah for His having guided you and that you may give thanks.2:185

That does not say what you claim it does. In fact it abrogates two other verses right before it. As far as" you to your religion" is also abrogated. When are you going to be honest and admit the Koran does not teach tolerance or any such thing because of the abrogation.

Islam is the worlds premiere hate group. Read the Koran. It qualifies as hate speech by any modern standards.
I'm a Muslim who reads the Koran, and here are some of the verses that I love to share.

God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)

We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

Now explain what is just. According to Islam only Islam is just and its way of life superior to all others. Those who believe that are just. Tell me what good that is for non-Muslims?

And O beloved Prophet! We have sent down to you the true Book confirming the Books preceding it and as aprotector and witness over them. So judge you between them according to what Allah has sent down and Olistener! Do not follow their desires leaving the truth that has come to you, We ordained a law and way for allof you, and if Allah had willed, He would have made you all a single people, but He desires to test you in whatHe has given you. So desire to excel in good deeds. You are all to return towards Allah, and then He shall tellyou regarding what you used to dispute.

There is the whole verse it says to accept Islam and then do good to others who have also accepted what was given. Where did you get your Koran, a gumball machine?

Why the funny, Coyote? Are you denying what the Koran says? I hope so, thinking what Islam does is funny is an insult to humanity.
Sorry I didn't understand your question....and just to give you an idea about the koran and Islam in general.
Koran was written in Arabic that's not spoken today in any Arabic speaking country, it's a classical Arabic and not an average Arabic person can understand it fully let alone interpret the verses. There is a whole science called "elm tafssir" where one has to know the rules, the history and so forth of the verses.
When a verse you shouldn't interpret it literally and apply it....it has to be explained within the historic contest of it and the reason why it was revealed to the prophet.

What's fascinating I find as a Muslim that after more than 1400 years, people from different nations recite and memorize the Koran with not even a letter of difference.

Be patient and get to know us and our religion we are monsters, same as we don't think that all Americans agreed with the war on Iraq or worse yet they all agree with the KKK.

Islam is the original KKK. And there are a lot of dead people who understand your religion. So far 270 million are dead and we are still counting.

All religions are hate groups as they preach that only they are right, and everyone else is wrong/against them/need to be killed/or subdued. Not just Muslims, they're just the worst ones today, which is why the focus is on them.
How about Jainism? Think before you post.

All religions are hate groups as they preach that only they are right, and everyone else is wrong/against them/need to be killed/or subdued. Not just Muslims, they're just the worst ones today, which is why the focus is on them.
They are just as crazy as the rest of them. Go get a fresh hankie.

that which muslims mumble five times per day is not all that important----to the overwhelming
majority it is all gibberish. Most muslims do not understand Arabic.
Quit lying irosie ...... :eusa_hand:

Muslims don't mumble their prayers, They say them loud and clear 5 times per day.

Also, the prayers in all mosque's throughout the world are recited in arabic.

And yes, muslims know what is being said, whether arabic is their native tongue or not. ...... :cool:

I told her to stop lying but apparently she can't.

The most idiotic regularly assert "YOU LIE" without stating just that the alleged
"lie" is---------it is the coward's way

Why the funny, Coyote? Are you denying what the Koran says? I hope so, thinking what Islam does is funny is an insult to humanity.
Sorry I didn't understand your question....and just to give you an idea about the koran and Islam in general.
Koran was written in Arabic that's not spoken today in any Arabic speaking country, it's a classical Arabic and not an average Arabic person can understand it fully let alone interpret the verses. There is a whole science called "elm tafssir" where one has to know the rules, the history and so forth of the verses.
When a verse you shouldn't interpret it literally and apply it....it has to be explained within the historic contest of it and the reason why it was revealed to the prophet.

What's fascinating I find as a Muslim that after more than 1400 years, people from different nations recite and memorize the Koran with not even a letter of difference.

Be patient and get to know us and our religion we are monsters, same as we don't think that all Americans agreed with the war on Iraq or worse yet they all agree with the KKK.

The Koran is meant to be literal, it says so itself. And it also says anyone reading more into what it says is wrong.

You are forgetting Islam is complete and the go to expert is the Koran and Hadith. If you agree with them you are right, if not you are wrong. You are wrong. And there is no mystery in Arabic. It can be translated like any other language.

Any more apologies? The historical reason is ludicrous. Muhammad had Mary alive the same time Alexander the Great was.

They are just as crazy as the rest of them. Go get a fresh hankie.
And you are full of shit like your comment about religions proves.

Every thread involving muslims has the extreme far left rushing to the defense of the muslims. Kind of ironic that the muslims hate everything the far left advocates, like homosexuality, transgenderism, liberated women etc, but the left will only criticize conservatives, not muslims.

So the far left befriends the muslims as a way to poke the conservatives in the eye. ..... :cool:
Your tunnel vision is exactly what FoxNews has been training you for - to see everything as Right vs Left.

Your tunnel vision is exactly what FoxNews has been training you for - to see everything as Right vs Left.
Fox has nothing to do with Islam teaching hate. Maybe you can explain how Fox changes Islamic doctrine.

Tell me what's not correct about this tweet:

upload_2017-9-3_13-30-48.png

The Koran is meant to be literal, it says so itself. And it also says anyone reading more into what it says is wrong.

You are forgetting Islam is complete and the go to expert is the Koran and Hadith. If you agree with them you are right, if not you are wrong. You are wrong. And there is no mystery in Arabic. It can be translated like any other language.

Any more apologies? The historical reason is ludicrous. Muhammad had Mary alive the same time Alexander the Great was.

so true----muslims, themselves, are REMARKABLY inconsistent on what they WISH to say about the
Koran. When the really obnoxious verses are cited -----it is either "out of context" "mistranslated" ---
or "too mysterious for a kaffir to understand". Next minute- "the Koran is absolutely forthright and
clear with no inconsistencies or vagaries-------both assertions within moments of each other by
"dua" doers-----there is nothing to discuss and "debate" in islam----it is ALL right there---CLEARLY
in the Koran. Based on the description of the Koran that MUSLIMS present-----I judge the religion
by its LAWS. Shariah law is elaborated by the SCHOLARS OF THE KORAN -------the recognized
koranic "geniuses" -------

that which muslims mumble five times per day is not all that important----to the overwhelming
majority it is all gibberish. Most muslims do not understand Arabic.
Quit lying irosie ...... :eusa_hand:

Muslims don't mumble their prayers, They say them loud and clear 5 times per day.

Also, the prayers in all mosque's throughout the world are recited in arabic.

And yes, muslims know what is being said, whether arabic is their native tongue or not. ...... :cool:

I told her to stop lying but apparently she can't.

The most idiotic regularly assert "YOU LIE" without stating just that the alleged
"lie" is---------it is the coward's way

PS----muslims do mumble

Forum List

Back