Should Muslims be labelled a 'Hate Group'?

Bullshit. Everything Trump is doing is preventing American Muslims who we desperately need to be our eyes and ears, to look the other way if they do hear or see something.
He fosters hate and prejudice and is the most dangerous maninthe world. Much more dangerous than Kim Yong Un.
Sure. So when it's all over it will be the White man's fault. Right?

Trump did it. He should have let the Allahu Ahkbar fanatics take over and everything would be alright. Right?
Your incompetent boob has done nothing but make everything worse.
Race relations, bigotry against Muslims etc. and to top it off he thinks he can win inAfghanistan after all evidence to the contrary.
After calling these wars unwinnable.

So you think it's o.k. to sleep with your daughter (assuming you have one) because it says it's o.k. in the Bible?
You didn't answer my question......why should i answer your stupid ones.....?
Because the underlined part is open to many interpretations.

And if you believed in the Bible, in particular the Old Testament, you would place Jews above all people.

Dr. Durie concludes:

"That devout Muslims are daily declaring before Allah that Christians have gone astray and Jews are objects of divine wrath, must be considered a matter of central importance for interfaith relations. This is all the more so because the interpretation of verse 7 which relates it to Christians and Jews is soundly based upon the words of Muhammad himself. As Al-Fatihah is the daily worship of Muslims, and represents the very essence of Islam itself, the meaning of these words cannot be ignored or glossed over. "
Looking forward to the endless religious wars that have always resloved this in the past. Whose armies are where?
And to be honest, you shouldn't judge people by what their "holy book" says.
Agreed, I give christians a pass on that all day every day.

So you think it's o.k. to sleep with your daughter (assuming you have one) because it says it's o.k. in the Bible?

And if you believed in the Bible, in particular the Old Testament, you would place Jews above all people.

Dr. Durie concludes:

"That devout Muslims are daily declaring before Allah that Christians have gone astray and Jews are objects of divine wrath, must be considered a matter of central importance for interfaith relations. This is all the more so because the interpretation of verse 7 which relates it to Christians and Jews is soundly based upon the words of Muhammad himself. As Al-Fatihah is the daily worship of Muslims, and represents the very essence of Islam itself, the meaning of these words cannot be ignored or glossed over. "
Looking forward to the endless religious wars that have always resloved this in the past. Whose armies are where?
I think you could call any belief system a 'religion'........even 'objective realism' must be interpreted through the human prism.....
Only religiosos need to make reality a religion.

How can Christians, Jews, and Muslims ever get along together if this what they believe....?
Christian groups are labelled as 'hate groups' all the time because they preach against what the Left believes.....so how is this any different? This is a daily prayer against Jews and Christians....

Devout Muslims repeat this Surat al Fatiha (Qur'an, 1:7) at least seventeen times daily during the five calls to prayer – over 5,000 times a year.

This is the prayer
Al-Fatihah

In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all Being,
the All-merciful, the All-compassionate,
the Master of the Day of Doom.
Thee only we serve; to Thee alone we pray for succor.
Guide us in the straight path,
the path of those whom Thou hast blessed,
not of those against whom Thou art wrathful,
nor of those who are astray.

^The underlined part is refering to Jews and Christians....

Articles: What Muslims Really Pray at 'Interfaith' Gatherings
markdurie.com blog: THE GREATEST RECITATION OF SURAT AL-FATIHAH
Bigoted Bovine excrement. How do you know that those passages refer to Christians and Jews and what they really mean? And Muslims are not all of the same beliefs just like Christians are not. You paint them all with one broad brush. People like you are promoting terrorism because you represent the very worst of western society. You feed the narrative that "they hate us" and therefore reprisals are justified. Now hear this:

Muslim – Christian Cooperation and Unity | WELCOME TO CAREFRONTING – NIGERIA

A Presentation during the 2010 Christian and Muslim Leaders Conference on Christian and Muslim Cooperation for Conflict Presentation/Management, Peace Building and Reconciliation. Theme: Christians & Muslims Cooperation for Conflict Prevention/Management, Peace Building and Reconciliation. Organized by Program for Christian – Muslim Relations in Africa (PROCMURA) Nigeria North Area Committee. Held between 6th and 9th October, 2010 at Jacaranda Conference Centre, Kachia Road, Kano.

Christian Muslim Council - Scriptures in Dialogue

The Christian Muslim Council brings Muslims and Christians together through their holy scriptures, working to promote social justice. Among its projects are its international conferences by Muslim and Christian scholars on religious freedom: "La Ikraha - No Compulsion", as well as its longstanding practice over the last few years of interfaith "Devotional Reading" and the "Faith in Music" workshops.

While the Muslims are 'cooperating' with Christians they are praying against them.......ever hear of taqiyaah? (sp)
We are supporting al Qaida, al Nusra and ISIS in Syria, we are dealing arms to the Wahabist Saudis (petro dollar baby) and supporting their genocide in Yemen, get real.
And look at who runs the White House/Trump mideast policy now......buncha Dims...

Dr. Durie concludes:

I think you could call any belief system a 'religion'........even 'objective realism' must be interpreted through the human prism.....
Only religiosos need to make reality a religion.
Much of religion is based on objective realism....

Islam could fit just fine in America if (a) it could hasten a modernizing Reformation that any honest person would admit it needs, and (b) our Regressives would stop enabling its worst behaviors by constantly spinning and deflecting for it and start being honest, and holding it specifically accountable for its obvious flaws.

Come to think of it, ethnic minorities would do far better if those same Regressives would follow (b) with them as well.

What a coincidence!

How can Christians, Jews, and Muslims ever get along together if this what they believe....?
Christian groups are labelled as 'hate groups' all the time because they preach against what the Left believes.....so how is this any different? This is a daily prayer against Jews and Christians....

Devout Muslims repeat this Surat al Fatiha (Qur'an, 1:7) at least seventeen times daily during the five calls to prayer – over 5,000 times a year.

This is the prayer
Al-Fatihah

In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of all Being,
the All-merciful, the All-compassionate,
the Master of the Day of Doom.
Thee only we serve; to Thee alone we pray for succor.
Guide us in the straight path,
the path of those whom Thou hast blessed,
not of those against whom Thou art wrathful,
nor of those who are astray.

^The underlined part is refering to Jews and Christians....

Articles: What Muslims Really Pray at 'Interfaith' Gatherings
markdurie.com blog: THE GREATEST RECITATION OF SURAT AL-FATIHAH
They have been, long time ago.
So if they were a 'hate group' in the past.......what makes them any different today....?
I meant today, except for the Wahabists, we like them.

who likes whom?

that which muslims mumble five times per day is not all that important----to the overwhelming
majority it is all gibberish. Most muslims do not understand Arabic.
Quit lying irosie ...... :eusa_hand:

Muslims don't mumble their prayers, They say them loud and clear 5 times per day.

Also, the prayers in all mosque's throughout the world are recited in arabic.

And yes, muslims know what is being said, whether arabic is their native tongue or not. ...... :cool:

nope------they may have a vague idea what the stuff is IN GENERAL------but-----I will remind you---
I do not know Arabic-----but the bits and pieces of Hebrew I know CONVINCED muslim mosque
goers that I have known over the years to the extent that they all but SCREAM---
YOU KNOW ARABIC !!!!!!!! What muslims DO know is lots of propaganda shit.
by the time a muslim kid is four-------he knows he hates Christians and Jews. ------except
for the Pakistani and Indian muslims------they add HINDUS to the list of people "allah" hates

nope------they may have a vague idea what the stuff is IN GENERAL------but-----I will remind you---
I do not know Arabic-----but the bits and pieces of Hebrew I know CONVINCED muslim mosque
goers that I have known over the years to the extent that they all but SCREAM---
YOU KNOW ARABIC !!!!!!!! What muslims DO know is lots of propaganda shit.
by the time a muslim kid is four-------he knows he hates Christians and Jews. ------except
for the Pakistani and Indian muslims------they add HINDUS to the list of people "allah" hates
You are one seriously demented nutcase. ... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Muslims founded America, you heretic.
Muslims founded America, you heretic.
OLD SCHOOL: Manifest Destiny
MODERNS: Many Fuzzy Dust Bunnies

By capturing Constantinople in 1453, Moslems closed off the eastern trade route to India and China, forcing merchants to go around Africa or sail west around the world. The fall of the eastern Roman Empire, threatening to reduce the West to Stone Age horror, was what provoked the Renaissance. The professors' fetish, the printing press, was only a byproduct. Whites were better men back then, not the timid little creatures we have today.

Last edited:
YES!

They are the most OPPRESSIVE INTOLERANT MISOGYNISTIC religion on earth & Muslim nations have the WORST human rights records on earth!!

Of course only a small percentage are terrorists......but only 10% of 1.8 billion equates to 18 million terrorists.....and how many of the 1.8 billion reject Jews and Christians in their daily prayers...? probably all of them.....and this attitude supports the terrorists...
Don't know about your math, but they are the world's biggest hate group by far, yet unrecognized by the SPLC.
Allah Is All About Oil. Take Away His Oil.

If the Spearchuckers' Pimping Leeches Cartel did that, they'd lose their funding from the OPECker jihadis

How?? Because we have eyes and ears and have seen the handy work of Muslims. They Muslim diaspora by the UN has ruined the countries that have welcomed them. Crime skyrockets when they move in. They slaughter little children sitting at their desks, the kidnap and sell slaves, they murder innocents. They burn Chriastian churches to the ground with people inside, and on and on and on.
What's not to love huh? No thank you. Pray to Allah to remove their hatred, not for our acceptance of it.
It's amazing how much the Left hates Christians but not Muslims....
All patriarchal religions are suspect.

There it is. Humanity really went awry with this notion of a male dominator god. This way of looking at all life, and the planet, rolled out over the tribes of Europe first. We are all the decedents of tribes and a spiritual perceptual reality of the universe and the creator. That memory has been wiped out of white consciousness pretty much, their enslavement having happened long before the disease rolled out across the rest of the planet via colonialism and proselytizing.

That perceptual reality was replaced with a male dominator god perceptual reality which gave rise to the notion that this male dominator god gave mankind, only the “chosen ones” mind you, dominion over the natural world, the planet, anything they “discovered”, and any other human beings they could manage to whip into consent. So you bring that into a technological perceptual reality era where we are now, and we’ve all been enslaved to/by an economic system that has no other purpose than to continue the colonialization of all human beings, further redistributing and concentrating wealth into the pockets of fewer and fewer, much of that wealth coming from the natural world that was in place long before the humans who manipulate it into their own hands. In the same manner the system mines uranium or coal or gold, it also mines the energy, spirit, and soul of the human being to run these authoritarian systems that enslave us all. In essence, they mine the being part of the human being. Think about your own experiences in the corporate world if you have them.

And so all of this racism, classism, sexism, religion, et.al. arises from the system’s need to keep the masses quibbling amongst themselves. The same applies to the american political system; it is designed to prevent any gathering of the masses against the aristocracy. It’s an illusion, this democracy and liberty. You have ostensibly “two” political parties who very comfortably don’t really have to do anything at all except point at the “other” party and with your consent present them as evil and scary; disconnected from what? Well, they’re not “real” americans like you and they don’t bow as deeply to the male dominator god as you do. Again, go back and look at Bacon’s Rebellion and the aftermath. The power structure learned that lesson very well. The system also learned very well from the 60-70s / the Viet Nam War / Civil Rights era, the last large scale questioning of our authoritarian system. The beast is bigger and stronger now.

It’s useful for all of us to go back and study our tribal ancestry, go dig into how they got “civilized”, invariably, it was anything but civil, that’s the great lie, it was very brutal stuff, they had to be brutalized into “accepting” the proper perceptual reality, and thus consent. And so now that the colonialism has become globalism, the power structure no longer has any national affiliations at all. That’s for YOU to hold onto, again, because it will feed into the unsubstantial people’s fighting amongst themselves so the system doesn’t have to, and so that the unsubstantial people will line up to go to war and die in endless wars over resources and turf someone else sits on that the system covets. It’s really no different than the manner in which any street gang goes after turf.

We have been with our own consent and participation indoctrinated into submission, consent, and acceptance of this authoritarian system that runs on our energy and labor just as surely as we’ve all been indoctrinated into hating and distrusting the only possible allies we have in this authoritarian system.

I'd agree with most of that, except for our altered perception of thinking that it is "unnatural" or that it has been foisted upon humanity by the west.

Methinks your research in that area is a bit lacking, it goes much further back the just Abrahamic religions.

Think about the Book of the Dead, think about Zoroastrianism. Think about how in 95% of tribalism, the male is the head of both the nucleus of the family and the tribe, it is just part of human evolution. It isn't some grand conspiracy that the anthropomorphized creator god in every culture is a man, it is just extended in the the creation myth of every culture. Even in pantheistic cultures, the supreme power of the deities is always a male, whether it is Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, Shiva, etc.

This has to do with how human families, tribes and nations operate, regardless of politics. If you let political philosophy break down what is natural to our species, you will be deceived of your true nature, and what is wholesome and good. I suggest if you have a liking for western things, look into stoic philosophy to get your head on straight. If you like the eastern perspective, look into Taoism. Both philosophies essentially come at the universe and debunk nihilism and identity politics from the same perspective.

Indeed, … partially, but as western capitalism/colonialism and US global military hegemony is the current prevailing force bearing down upon humanity at this time, I see the Abrahamic religions as THE predominate perceptual reality holding humanity back from seeing itself as one, and many of the indigenous cultures of the Americas were indeed matrilineal and recognized life was a cycle and connected to the health of the planet rather than seeing the planet as a source of wealth extraction to depletion..
I'm thinking you were brainwashed by critical theory.

I was trained at two different State Universities, one of them had endowments by a tribe, mostly because it is right next to a reservation. Folks were basically required to take classes from indigenous professors, none of that critical theory brainwashing happened.

You are incorrect. Even the great law of the Peace, even though it had matrilineage provisions, was, in the final analysis, still patriarchal in nature.

What the natives of this land sought was not overthrowing the natural order, they actually, in comparison to the German school, tend to be quite conservative in nature. The support the tradition model and roles for humanity, in accordance to man being in tune with his natural role. Mothers being mothers, and fathers being fathers.

I already told you that yes, I agreed with your economic analysis, so we are not going to get into that. However, the political analysis, in regards to using identity politics to pursue said economic goals, and social justice outcomes? You are quite clearly barking up an unnatural and perverted tree. The basic unit of political participation is the family, that is headed by the man. The man is supported and some would say, controlled by the woman, that is the way it has always been, and shall always be, it is how nature works, across all cultures, religions and all nations. The men use the vote of the family in the community to voice the will of the family into the tribe (larger community/polity.) This is how it has always worked. If he does not have the support of the woman in all his endeavor, the system fails. This was formally drafted into the Great law of the peace. The US constitution was based on this, and they unfortunately left out the guaranteed role of women in the constitution, the Iroquois were not so short sighted. Without the Great Law, we would not have the Constitution as it is now constructed, yet, it left out some very important things;

"What got left out of the U.S. Constitution
In fact, just about the only parts of the Great Law of Peace that our founding fathers didn’t incorporate were these:

• The Seventh Generation principle: The Constitution of the Iroquois Confederacy states that chiefs consider the impact of their decisions on seven generations into the future.
  • The role of women: Clan mothers choose candidates [who are male] as sachems [political leaders]. The women maintain ownership of land and homes, and exercise veto power over any council action that may result in war. The women can also impeach and expel any leader who conducts himself improperly or loses the confidence of the electorate; then the women choose a new leader.
Imagine how different our world would be today if our government had included these principles from the start"
The U.S. Constitution and the Great Law of Peace

Anyway, you never see old time photos of Native American women that were tribal chiefs, you now why? Because what you are saying isn't true.

Every thread involving muslims has the extreme far left rushing to the defense of the muslims. Kind of ironic that the muslims hate everything the far left advocates, like homosexuality, transgenderism, liberated women etc, but the left will only criticize conservatives, not muslims.

Should Muslims be labelled a 'Hate Group'?
Not until Right-Wing domestic terrorists are.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-29-at-12.32.58-PM.png

Every thread involving muslims has the extreme far left rushing to the defense of the muslims. Kind of ironic that the muslims hate everything the far left advocates, like homosexuality, transgenderism, liberated women etc, but the left will only criticize conservatives, not muslims.
That is because the far right is vehemently anti-muslim.

So the far left befriends the muslims as a way to poke the conservatives in the eye. ..... :cool:

You left out the almost 3,000 Americans killed during 9-11, of course that's why you said post 9-11. Why do you people always defend muslims? They cause trouble in every country they go to. Most of them hate just about everything you extreme lefties advocate for. I said most, because I know not all of them are that way.

Last edited:
That is because the far right is vehemently anti-muslim.

So the far left befriends the muslims as a way to poke the conservatives in the eye. ..... :cool:

I disagree. I think that they're just extremely naive and gullible.

Forum List

Back