Should Obama be Tried for Treason When He Leaves Office?

Should Obama be investigated and tried for treason after he leaves office

• Yes, treason is a serious crime and the powerful should not be exempted.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No, he did nothing to deserve such an investigation.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No, it would set a bad precedent for future PResidents

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
His abuse of powers, play fight with ISIS while it kills Americans, his one sided deal favoring Iran, and his abuse of the IRS, Fast and Furious arming Mexican drug lords, and more all add up to treason, IMO.

After he leaves office, should the next Republican administration investigate him for treason?

If not,t hen why do we have laws against treason?

His abuse of powers, play fight with ISIS while it kills Americans, his one sided deal favoring Iran, and his abuse of the IRS, Fast and Furious arming Mexican drug lords, and more all add up to treason, IMO.

After he leaves office, should the next Republican administration investigate him for treason?

He's done more to advance muslim jihad in the middle-east than bin-Laden in his heyday.

He's done more to advance muslim jihad in the middle-east than bin-Laden in his heyday.

And not just the Middle East. HE is allowing it to advance here in the US as well by not securing our southern border, ordering the Border Patrol to release those caught by other agencies and not pursuing leads on domestic terrorists, in fact he has ordered a lot of data to be destroyed.

That is not just grotesque incompetence, it is criminal and treasonous sabotage.

He should be forgotten as quickly as possible. Don't waste time prosecuting his bony ass. He'd love that! He loves making everything about him. He's a narcissist. Deny him his mirror.

The best thing to do is repeal Obamacare and overturn every single thing he has done. Be so thorough that future historian will not believe he even existed.

I hope you aren't driving while under the influence of the fermented piss you are guzzling.

And not just the Middle East. HE is allowing it to advance here in the US as well by not securing our southern border, ordering the Border Patrol to release those caught by other agencies and not pursuing leads on domestic terrorists, in fact he has ordered a lot of data to be destroyed.

That is not just grotesque incompetence, it is criminal and treasonous sabotage.

Here's some ammo on that subject:

DHS ordered me to scrub records of Muslims with terror ties

You say "abuse of power" ....what powers did he abuse?

You say "play fight with ISIS"...spitting on all in our military and intelligence community who are working against ISIS

You say "one-sided deal favoring Iran"....what is one-sided about that deal?

You say "abuse of the IRS"...what is that abuse?

You say "Fast and Furious"...you mean the program he and his Justice Dept shut down?

You say "and more add up to treason"...show us the math.

It would be a snipe hunt and a waste of time.

Best thing, IMO, would be to forget the man and learn the lesson of electing an empty suit with leftist ideologies.....

The time for action was DURING the many times he violated both the Constitution and Rule of Law, when his administration was found in contempt, when he engaged in Human trafficking, refused to enforce existing laws, protected Sanctuary cities, aided / abetted / supplied / armed / trained / protected terrorists, took the nation to war without Congressional approval to help the perpetrators of 9/11/01 take over their own country, allowed terrorists to freely enter and take over much of the country our military had liberated at great cost, committed fraud in an effort to push the ACA....

...however, the extremely partisan, self/party-serving politicians on both sides refused to carry out the responsibilities entrusted to them as formal 'Checks and Balances;. It is THEIR failure to do THEIR jobs that allowed Obama to do what he has done.

Preventing him from doing anything else before he leaves office is paramount, although I do not believe Congress will not make any more attempt to do so than they already have. Once Obama is out of office there is nothing to gain from attempting to THEN charge him or try him with any crimes. It would only serve to divide and weaken this nation ever further....which Barry would LOVE to happen (IMO).

None of these problems today are Barry The Blamer's fault. The fault lies with the fools that voted for him.
That wont pass muster in a trial for treason. You cant say that Lt Smith is not responsible for selling his information because the Army was stupid to give him a commission.

Obama is a traitor to the USA and the contempt he has displayed for the funerals of a former First LAdy and a SCOTUS judge show his contempt for this nation.

He should face a firing squad, IMO.

None of these problems today are Barry The Blamer's fault. The fault lies with the fools that voted for him.

Much like what you Trump dopes are doing... WAKEY WAKEY....he's got a tailored suicide-vest and the Rats got the cell phone number to detonate it.

Best thing, IMO, would be to forget the man and learn the lesson of electing an empty suit with leftist ideologies.....

So give traitors a pass and let them slide into obscurity is how you would handle treason?

That only encourages more treason, dude.

We cannot allow for another POTUS to be the same disaster to this country that Obama has been so far.

He should be put on trial for treason and the sentence carried out.

Much like what you Trump dopes are doing... WAKEY WAKEY....he's got a tailored suicide-vest and the Rats got the cell phone number to detonate it.

When GOP partisans compare Trump to Obama or Hitler, the comparison is so absurd it only makes you look stupid.

I know you think it is a good talking point, but, no, really it isnt.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He should be forgotten as quickly as possible. Don't waste time prosecuting his bony ass. He'd love that! He loves making everything about him. He's a narcissist. Deny him his mirror.

The best thing to do is repeal Obamacare and overturn every single thing he has done. Be so thorough that future historian will not believe he even existed.

So it sounds to me like you conservatives who have been building one case after another of Obama betraying our country were all just TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS.

IF you really think Obama has been betraying our country, then follow through and call for him being put on trial for treason or else just shut the frack up.

I say it is treason and I want him put on trial for it.

When GOP partisans compare Trump to Obama or Hitler, the comparison is so absurd it only makes you look stupid.

I know you think it is a good talking point, but, no, really it isnt.

Huh? I've never compared either to Hitler....neither of them has the brains or balls that Adolf had. Trump proved that with his QVC products show Tuesday night....bizarre.

So give traitors a pass and let them slide into obscurity is how you would handle treason?

That only encourages more treason, dude.

We cannot allow for another POTUS to be the same disaster to this country that Obama has been so far.

He should be put on trial for treason and the sentence carried out.

If I thought for 2 seconds anything would actually come of it, I might change my mind.

But I don't. He's protected behind too many layers of plausible deniability and rules set up to protect these people to pin anything meaningful on him.

I don't agree with his actions or policies in many, many cases. My opinion is that he's done more harm than good in many ways and was in over his head from minute 1, especially in the international arena. However, that doesn't mean a treason charge could be made to stick.

Preventing him from doing anything else before he leaves office is paramount, although I do not believe Congress will not make any more attempt to do so than they already have. Once Obama is out of office there is nothing to gain from attempting to THEN charge him or try him with any crimes. It would only serve to divide and weaken this nation ever further....which Barry would LOVE to happen (IMO).

Are you kidding? IF a spy leaves the FBI after decades of betraying the US, you think it is too late to put the dude on trial for treason?

No, it dont work that way, bro.

IF conservatives truly think that Obama's actions constitute a betrayal of the US, the he needs to be investigated and put on trial.

Otherwise, just shut up with the partisan posturing and blow it all off.

Forum List

Back