Should Obama be Tried for Treason When He Leaves Office?

Should Obama be investigated and tried for treason after he leaves office

• Yes, treason is a serious crime and the powerful should not be exempted.

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No, he did nothing to deserve such an investigation.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No, it would set a bad precedent for future PResidents

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I dunno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
His abuse of powers, play fight with ISIS while it kills Americans, his one sided deal favoring Iran, and his abuse of the IRS, Fast and Furious arming Mexican drug lords, and more all add up to treason, IMO.

After he leaves office, should the next Republican administration investigate him for treason?

If not,t hen why do we have laws against treason?
I hope you aren't driving while under the influence of the fermented piss you are guzzling.

Psycho says...

When GOP partisans compare Trump to Obama or Hitler, the comparison is so absurd it only makes you look stupid.

I know you think it is a good talking point, but, no, really it isnt.

Huh? I've never compared either to Hitler....neither of them has the brains or balls that Adolf had. Trump proved that with his QVC products show Tuesday night....bizarre.

I did not say that you compared Trump to Hitler. I was speaking of his GOP critics that have been in hyper-mouth gear for the past two months slinging any shit they thought might stick.

His abuse of powers, play fight with ISIS while it kills Americans, his one sided deal favoring Iran, and his abuse of the IRS, Fast and Furious arming Mexican drug lords, and more all add up to treason, IMO.

After he leaves office, should the next Republican administration investigate him for treason?

I hope you aren't driving while under the influence of the fermented piss you are guzzling.

Psycho says...
g5000 is a moron who doesnt understand that his nonsense is transparent far left ideology.

thats living in a fantasyland.Presidents can get away with anything.Politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for including murder. that describes every president going back to 1980.the result will not all of a sudden change now.

Once again you only list events and not the treason. You guys are good at that

You say "Fast and Furious"...you mean the program he and his Justice Dept shut down?

Say what? Bozo approved of F&F and Holder carried it out...thousands of weapons they lost the trackers to. Hundreds of mexicans shot dead with those weapons and a US border patrol and a DEA agent. To cover up the scandal they gave the Sinaloa cowboys unfettered access to the US southwest. One of their AR-15s was found when they arrested El Chapo.

Psycho says...
g5000 is a moron who doesnt understand that his nonsense is transparent far left ideology.

His fixation on bodily functions is disturbing...

Psycho says...
You need to go sleep it off, rube.

2cgiszd.jpg

If I thought for 2 seconds anything would actually come of it, I might change my mind.

But I don't. He's protected behind too many layers of plausible deniability and rules set up to protect these people to pin anything meaningful on him.

To not pursue treason charges if you think Obama has betrayed our country but cannot get it through court is the same kind of calculated cowardace that prevents a greatmany good people from doing the right thing WHEN IT *CAN* WORK. We should engage in reconnaisance by fire, I say.

I don't agree with his actions or policies in many, many cases. My opinion is that he's done more harm than good in many ways and was in over his head from minute 1, especially in the international arena. However, that doesn't mean a treason charge could be made to stick.

His treaty with Iran, not enforcing our border laws, allowing in human trafficking and probable terrorists, etc, you dont think is treason?

How is it not? He took an oath to uphold the Constitution and to execute the laws of the United States.

He has broken that oath and has betrayed our nation by leaving us vulnerable to our enemies. His play fighting with ISIS is simply treasonous in its sheer stupidity and incompetence that simply cannot be due to anything other than deliberate negligence.

Treason trial or stop crying about it.

When GOP partisans compare Trump to Obama or Hitler, the comparison is so absurd it only makes you look stupid.

I know you think it is a good talking point, but, no, really it isnt.

Huh? I've never compared either to Hitler....neither of them has the brains or balls that Adolf had. Trump proved that with his QVC products show Tuesday night....bizarre.

I did not say that you compared Trump to Hitler. I was speaking of his GOP critics that have been in hyper-mouth gear for the past two months slinging any shit they thought might stick.

No he should not! The people spoke clearly at the election, and they got, what they got. To do so, would make future Presidents much more timid.

Now if he broke a rule, then yes, but for his policies, no way. The more we import upon the citizens that elections have consequences, the more they will stay engaged. We need this, now more than ever! If you invest in someone by voting for them, you will FIX your vote, the next time around. Look at the rise of Trump! Look at the turnout!

If we fix it with legalize, then the crossover vote would disappear. The JFK Democrats are learning, and that my friend, is a very, very, VERY, good thing.

And no, Obama will not be tried for treason, that's ridiculous.
Why?

Conservative say he is betraying our country on the border, our negotiations with Iran, and his refusal to do due diligence on terrorist investigations, in fact he has ordered such material in many cases DESTROYED.

How is that NOT treason?

image.jpg

No he should not! The people spoke clearly at the election, and they got, what they got. To do so, would make future Presidents much more timid.

So you think that the American public can knowingly elect a traior and he would then get a pass on all the treason he might commit?

Now if he broke a rule, then yes, but for his policies, no way.

His refusal to enforce our border laws, to do due diligence investigating probably terrorists and his givng hundreds of billions of dollars to a future nuclear power that threatens our nation and armed forces on a daily basis is not just 'policy'. IT is treason to the Republic and the American people.

The more we import upon the citizens that elections have consequences, the more they will stay engaged. We need this, now more than ever! If you invest in someone by voting for them, you will FIX your vote, the next time around. Look at the rise of Trump! Look at the turnout! If we fix it with legalize, then the crossover vote would disappear. The JFK Democrats are learning, and that my friend, is a very, very, VERY, good thing.

So national security and treason are all beside the point to you; it is all just politics?

Amazing.

None of these problems today are Barry The Blamer's fault. The fault lies with the fools that voted for him.
That wont pass muster in a trial for treason. You cant say that Lt Smith is not responsible for selling his information because the Army was stupid to give him a commission.

Obama is a traitor to the USA and the contempt he has displayed for the funerals of a former First LAdy and a SCOTUS judge show his contempt for this nation.

He should face a firing squad, IMO.
Yes...that is your opinion...your stupid stupid opinion.

And no, Obama will not be tried for treason, that's ridiculous.
Why?

Conservative say he is betraying our country on the border, our negotiations with Iran, and his refusal to do due diligence on terrorist investigations, in fact he has ordered such material in many cases DESTROYED.

How is that NOT treason?

Treason is a pretty serious matter... I think his actions in a lot of cases have been questionable at best, delusional at worst. Treasonous? I don't know about that one.

No. You should be tried for treason.

Forum List

Back