Should our world form the federation?

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Should our world form the federation? Meaning all major nations can be part of it and we can work together towards the advancement of humanity outwards into space.

Our space force can be the United states arm of it and provides its skills and infrastructure.

We can make Elon musk the first admin of it! Each nation can of course provide vice admins: china, india, japan, the uk, france, Russia,etc.

Our goals should be to advance humanity outwards into space, take resources of the planets, asteroids, etcs and for the defense of humanity be it against aliens or asteroids.

We could work with china, russia, brazil, japan and india to build ships capable of getting humanity to the moon, mars, and outwards. and maybe even one day to the nearest earth like planet!

Should our world form the federation? Meaning all major nations can be part of it and we can work together towards the advancement of humanity outwards into space.

Our space force can be the United states arm of it and provides its skills and infrastructure.

We can make Elon musk the first admin of it! Each nation can of course provide vice admins: china, india, japan, the uk, france, Russia,etc.

Our goals should be to advance humanity outwards into space, take resources of the planets, asteroids, etcs and for the defense of humanity be it against aliens or asteroids.

We could work with china, russia, brazil, japan and india to build ships capable of getting humanity to the moon, mars, and outwards. and maybe even one day to the nearest earth like planet!
Only when the Martians land.

1725854403530.png

I hope if Harris wins in November that she does this...It would be so fucking cool. I'd also be fine if Trump did it! It needs to be done.

I hope if Harris wins in November that she does this...It would be so fucking cool. I'd also be fine if Trump did it! It needs to be done.
I think this is where elon belongs as he could admin the resources of our world towards the goal. the guy is very capable and I respect him. If he is serious about mars then this is it.

iu

Forum List

Back