Should paying taxes be a requirement to vote?

Should paying taxes be a requirement to vote?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Yeah, millions more people wanting other people's money certainly improves the self centered voting problem, thanks for that delusional insight

You are delusional if you don't think this would bring us from bad to worse. The rich are hoarding all the money. These people want good jobs. I assume you are good with increasing min wage so fewer are on assistance?

Increasing minimum wage and getting low end workers fires gets more off assistance ... how? And no Obamacare supporter can possibly claim to give a shit about jobs.

Also, ironically, you're right, and you're a liar. You don't believe what you are saying. The rich and corporations are lobbying government. There is only one solution to that, shrink government. You say they are controlling government, but you want to grow the power of government

:wtf:

Again, you're right, they are, but you don't believe it, so you're lying. And as for your solution, politicians TELL the poor what they want to hear to get them to vote for them, but they DO what corporations filling their coffers tell them to do because you can't just lie to corporations, you gotta follow up or they stop filling your coffers.

LOL, and you're preparig to vote for a huge corporate prostitute, it's pathetic

Who said I want to grow the government? I would like people supporting themselves and getting off assistance. That shrinks gov dependence. I want all this money out of politics.

You don't support more government, you just support shrinking government by giving people more money they didn't earn ...

Um ... I get your race whoring now, it's all you've got

I can't pretend you make sense.

You don't remember your last post? Fascinating

I'm sure you guys want to take voting rights away from minorities and women next too right? The right is really showing their true colors this year. I had really hoped we were done with this kind of stupid.

You showed your true colors you race baiting stupid bitch. We think that people who pay for our government should decide how the money should be spent, people shouldn't be voting it to themselves. To turn that people funding government should decide what the funding should be spent into yet another race, sex argument is just the idiotic, dickless, contentless ass wipe that you are

Hey you started with class warfare. I'm sure race and women are next. Is this all an extension of the voter id crap?

I'm sick of race sluts who go back to that idiocy every time you're losing another argument. Fuck you, stupid bitch

Ok genius, who do you think will disproportionately lose more votes? White males or black males? Don't support such moronicly stupid ideas if you are sick of it.

You are delusional if you don't think this would bring us from bad to worse. The rich are hoarding all the money. These people want good jobs. I assume you are good with increasing min wage so fewer are on assistance?

Increasing minimum wage and getting low end workers fires gets more off assistance ... how? And no Obamacare supporter can possibly claim to give a shit about jobs.

Also, ironically, you're right, and you're a liar. You don't believe what you are saying. The rich and corporations are lobbying government. There is only one solution to that, shrink government. You say they are controlling government, but you want to grow the power of government

Again, you're right, they are, but you don't believe it, so you're lying. And as for your solution, politicians TELL the poor what they want to hear to get them to vote for them, but they DO what corporations filling their coffers tell them to do because you can't just lie to corporations, you gotta follow up or they stop filling your coffers.

LOL, and you're preparig to vote for a huge corporate prostitute, it's pathetic

Who said I want to grow the government? I would like people supporting themselves and getting off assistance. That shrinks gov dependence. I want all this money out of politics.

You don't support more government, you just support shrinking government by giving people more money they didn't earn ...

Um ... I get your race whoring now, it's all you've got

I can't pretend you make sense.

You don't remember your last post? Fascinating

Fascinating you can't see how anti American and disasterously stupid this idea is. An incentive to pay workers less. Brilliant!

Should paying Income taxes, either at the state or Federal be a requirement to vote? It's like letting people who don't own stock, vote on company activities, compensation, policies, etc

Seniors who paid in their entire lives would, of course, be eligible to vote

Nuts.

Just plain nuts

As if money hasn't already taken over politics enough. Everybody pays tax in some form. What a stupid idea.

Obama has 1/2 the country collecting assistance, why should they vote?

Clear conflict of interest when they are voting themselves other people's money

The rich spend a lot on politics to make themselves richer and hose everyone else. We already have too much crony capitalism, this would only make it worse.

Yeah, millions more people wanting other people's money certainly improves the self centered voting problem, thanks for that delusional insight

How about a dictatorship?

There are two things that make us eligible to vote in the Constitution, being 18, and being a citizen.

Let's see a constitutional amendment to change that....

That's not in the Constitution

You are right, you DON'T have to be a citizen...at least it appears that way....?

Of the fifteen post-Civil War constitutional amendments, four in particular were ratified to extend voting rights to different groups of citizens. These extensions state that voting rights cannot be denied or abridged based on the following:

I meant that it wasn't originally in the Constitution

There are two things that make us eligible to vote in the Constitution, being 18, and being a citizen.

You are right, you DON'T have to be a citizen...at least it appears that way....?

Of the fifteen post-Civil War constitutional amendments, four in particular were ratified to extend voting rights to different groups of citizens. These extensions state that voting rights cannot be denied or abridged based on the following:

Well, it is constitutionally part of the Constitution now, being in these amendments, and that makes YOUR PROPOSAL, UNFEASIBLE and unconstitutional.

:beer:

When powdered wigs come back, we'll think about bringing back the original Constitution.

Forum List

Back