Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

Holy shit, you are a GAS BAG full of SHIT!!!
Your queen CROOKED HILLARY said the quiet part OUT LOUD when she herself suggested that Trump supporters NEED DEPROGRAMING!!!
God damn the lack of SELF-AWARENESS among you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies is amazingly PATHETIC!!!
if she came and arrested me i'd genitally mutilate her with a rusty butcher knife

3rd grade? No....But my 5th grade English teacher, Ms. Jenkins, a slender 20 something, with nice breasts, and a wonderful personality? Oh, hell yeah!

:laughing0301: You just asked, and I answered....See how easy that was? Now, please tell the triggered voices in your head to pipe down for a second and think before you post such nonsense....

LOL....I think it's common knowledge that boys in grade school often have crushes on their teachers....Not outrageous at all, quite normal really....Now the fact that growing numbers of liberal teachers today would act on that, IS what is outrageous...

Then why are your leaders talking about it more and more, trying to mainstream the idea....?

So, now you admit there is a Deep state?

Because, you would have to disarm the general public first....And, you're trying that now...

Oh, you are.

Your showing up here daily to do what you do here is proof that we live in your head rent free...

Oh screw you....If anyone here displays the traits of someone who is in need of deep therapy, it's you....
What “leaders” are talking about it?

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.
"A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

That's YOU

Haha, you think I’m demoralized?!

Ever notice how Trumps entire messaging is Scott he’s earth. The Dems have destroyed the country, they stole an election, they are marxist commies, etc etc etc. all he does is complain and demoralize. Your psychoanalysts may have some good points. But they apply to y’all. Nutballs

The latest in the long line of "I'm a victim" threads by Trump supporters.
Trump and his merry band of garbage love to play victim.
They are always playing victim and crying like weaklings over everything

Trump commits multiple serious crimes and shows ultra top secret documents to civilians and foreigners, then cries and plays victim when he gets indicted for it.

Republicans are the joke of the world and the trash of America.

fuck these god damned people on this thread, they try and arrest me and their whole god damned family would be murdered in front of them, but sparing them

You people are the trash of America
You are the problem in America

Trump lost the election and then told you some big grand bullshit lie about election fraud that never happened and you dumb trash believed it like gullible fools. Then you played dress up at the Capitol and went crazy and attacked and beat cops all over total lies because you people are too stupid to know fact from fiction.

Republicans need to take a long long look in the mirror and figure why they are total trash and why they are so easily played and manipulated.

You people cry like weaklings, total weaklings, over everything and you are not tough at all in anyway. Republicans are the weak, because they are always crying like weaklings.

I’m here to discuss openly… YOU’RE the one who posted the Clinton video. A video that described the deprogramming as an “elect better leaders” solution.

So was that example a mistake on your part? Do you want to provide another example of something that displays what this thread is about?

Cause I’m sticking to my original reply that said y’all are overdramatic nutballs hyped up on fear mongering hyperbole

Why would she use such an inflammatory word as 'deprogramming' if that's not exactly what she meant? Is she stupid, not understanding how that word comes across? Or is she just playing to and appeasing the radicals that think like she does and that's all she cares about? How does electing 'better leaders' manage to 'deprogram' people? Deprogramming insinuates that people are not thinking rationally or for themselves and their own best interests. I'm sure she would consider herself one of those 'better leaders' as well, so perhaps she needs to be deprogrammed from all of her years of worshipping Alinski and his 'principles'. The ones I've bolded and highlighted in red are her favorites, the ones bolded are used most often by the left, especially number 11 which is currently being used against Israel.

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Electing better leaders was her exact explanation provided in the video you posted. So since that video isn’t showing anything do you have a better example besides something from 60-70 years ago??
Deprogramming was the EXACT word she used. :cuckoo:

I have no clue what you’re talking about so no I don’t admit that. The whole thing sounds completely fabricated and insane.

You’re bringing up resistance groups against the draft and Vietnam war and trying to relate it to modern times. Come back to reality and talk about what’s happening now.
What the left does continually with their pet projects of racism and slavery. If you can constantly do it, why can't those who oppose you.

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

Seems to lave worked for Jenna Ellis! 😄😄😄

Deflecting? Did you ever think of fucking your 3rd grade teacher?

Well since you didn't come out and deny it ...clearly you did, right?
Hell yeah! She was petite and hot and didn't wear a bra.

I'd make her mad just so she'd bend down to look at me so I could see down her shirt.

We've seen it here and there on this board from some of the more radical leftists. And it seems to be gaining traction...So, my question to everyone, Does the left want Trump supporters jailed, and "re programmed"? What ever that means. And what does that look like in practical terms? Door to door? Voter roles? What?

Yes the extremes from the left side of the isle are just as Wrong as the extremes from the right. Same tune,
TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

Forum List

Back