Should Republican's be arrested and "deprogramed"?

So that's what, ten times today you have posted this exact same ^^^^^ overcompensation cry for help? Did the bigger boys take your bike away? :lol:
again, you people cry and play victim over everything, and you shoot innocent children and women through closed doors.
You are weak. Nothing you people do is tough at all, stop pretending, you look stupid.

again, you people cry and play victim over everything, and you shoot innocent children and women through closed doors.
You are weak. Nothing you people do is tough at all, stop pretending, you look stupid.

Dude you're not all that so stop. Nobody fears you regardless what mummy told you

Dude you're not all that so stop. Nobody fears you regardless what mummy told you
you don't know me and you don't shit about me and what I have done in life.
I know that you are a pathetic weakling that is too weak to admit Trump lost the election and you cry and play victim about everything.

Its utterly laughable when the weak of America pretends to act tough. You have lost that right.

I know that you are a pathetic weakling that is too weak to admit Trump lost the election and you cry and play victim about everything.

Its utterly laughable when the weak of America pretends to act tough. You have lost that right.

I know what you are little limp wrist.

You want some come get it, if not? STFU, you're weak

:lmao:

I know what you are little limp wrist.

You want some come get it, if not? STFU, you're weak
go have another cry and tell us how tough you are...
i already told you, you have no credibility at all and the words you type in the box have no meaning to me at all.

Nobody has lost any right at all. So far you're just another internet blowhard to be laughed at.

We should start out with a voluntary program. Then we can sentence them to it for certain crimes like attempting to overthrow elections. After we've got as many as we can that way we can look at other options.
1. What does "Attempting to overthrow elections'' look like to you? Is it questioning the outcome?

2. What are the "other options"? Death by firing squad?

This is pretty amusing,
screaming out rage. in reply to what I would HOPE is a joke.
OR a wish full thought.

1. What does "Attempting to overthrow elections'' look like to you? Is it questioning the outcome?

1698348122468.png

1698348180078.png

2. What are the "other options"? Death by firing squad?

Involuntary admissions. You guys always go right for shooting somebody, SMH.

Gee, you’re not going to respond any more? I’m heartbroken.

:113:
Oh, I'll respond, but not if you continue to expect me to constantly repeat myself, when you could go back and read for yourself....It's a tactic that won't work on me....Besides, I'm on vacation in Ireland, so, I don't have time for your silly games anyway...

Forum List

Back