Should Smollett be targeted with a hate crime?

Better question:

If Smollett is found hanging from a lamp post, will they investigate a lynching, or assume it's another hoax gone wrong?

He should be charged for filing a false police report and fined the cost of the investigation.

Not sure about that but definitely a crime if he lied to the investigators. Just like Stone...you can’t lie to those doing investigating. Send SWAT to his house too

No

Hate crime designations are fucking stupid. Most crimes against people involve hate but for some reason black/gay people get special attention from the justice system if the crime was against them.

If I kill or maim you my "feelings" are irrelevant to your disposition.

Pointless PC bullshit

Well in order for it to be a hate crime it has to have a victim of a different color. Unless the state was the victim.

Well in order for it to be a hate crime it has to have a victim of a different color. Unless the state was the victim.
Got a link for that bullshit. Hate crimes can be against LGBTQ folks too.
The white MAGA hat wearers were the target of his hate as well as the president, as seen in his many interviews.

Appears the only thing Smollett hated was having his TV career ending. We've seen this so many times, an actor is either becoming irrelevant or has a new movie coming out. As for punishment, 2-3 years in prison may change his view on things.

Yes, he should be face punishment because he started a stupid conversation because he wanted a publicity for what. To add one more to the train of we hate trump. This was politically motivated and the funny thing is he planned it and you bought it! I hope smollett has a fantastic career at subway because smollett killed his career

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Police dismiss tip Smollett, 2 brothers together in elevator

After the Left winged Smollett tried to erroneously accuse Trump supporters of beating him up for being gay and black, should he be charged with a hate crime against the GOP? Or are hate crimes a one way street?

No.....simply a crime. No modifier required.

"Last week, a central Illinois man was sentenced to three years in state prison after he pleaded guilty to fabricating an Amber alert.

On December 15, Mitchell Dutz, 18, told police that three black men stole his car with a 13-month-old infant inside.

...anyone found guilty could face between one and three years in prison."
Furious Jussie Smollett DENIES he PAID two Nigerian brothers $3,500 to attack him | Daily Mail Online

Well....one can hope.

Smollett should be the main speaker at the Democrat National Convention in 2020.

this is a hate crime against Trump supporters. Gutfeld wants him gone for 20 years. "good actor, terrible criminal"? terrible actor, i say...he failed at acting!

What an incredibly boneheaded, stupid thing to do. The dumbass just cast every future victim of a real hate crime into doubt. He has encouraged haters to think they can get away with an actual crime of the same nature because their victims won't be believed.

His punishment should be severe. There should be jail time. The same amount of jail time a perpetrator would have gotten if it was a real hate crime.

What an incredibly boneheaded, stupid thing to do. The dumbass just cast every future victim of a real hate crime into doubt. He has encouraged haters to think they can get away with an actual crime of the same nature because their victims won't be believed.

His punishment should be severe. There should be jail time. The same amount of jail time a perpetrator would have gotten if it was a real hate crime.
He should have active AIDS injected to him if he was not infected before. Then spread it to everyone when he is ph uked in the nether regions over and over while in the prison system. We all win.

Police dismiss tip Smollett, 2 brothers together in elevator

After the Left winged Smollett tried to erroneously accuse Trump supporters of beating him up for being gay and black, should he be charged with a hate crime against the GOP? Or are hate crimes a one way street?
II knew that it was a big fat lie. Nobody goes around leaving their calling card behind after doing a crime. He was claiming that they barged in and said, "We are here from MAGA crew. And we are about to beat you up for being Black and Gay". He must watches a lot of old episodes of Batman And Robin. The evil villains in that show, always leaving their calling card. I never see any Illegals immigrants leaving their I.D.'s behind. Smollett story sounded so corny. But I do believe that they were going to write him off from the show, unless he do this act. But now the heads of the show that he stars in, is now lying about that they weren't never going to cancel his character. They trying to play like they love him so much so that they will not suspect them of being apart of the plot. But I remember Smollett and his family playing in an old sitcom. His sister also played in other shows and made movies, like she was in Eve Bayou.

Forum List

Back