Should Stealthing be a crime

Legislators Wish To Classify ‘Stealthing’ As Rape

This is when a man removes the condom during sex without the woman knowing and continues on while unprotected. Should this be a crime?

Personally I think it should. The woman consented to protected sex and not unprotected sex. This opens her up to unplanned pregnancy or STDs.

And please no red herring that a women should be prosecuted about lying about being on the pill in order to get knocked up. That is a different discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sure, so long as the man isn't obligated to pay child support when a woman refuses to terminate a pregnancy.

This is when a man removes the condom during sex without the woman knowing and continues on while unprotected. Should this be a crime?

Personally I think it should. The woman consented to protected sex and not unprotected sex. This opens her up to unplanned pregnancy or STDs.

And please no red herring that a women should be prosecuted about lying about being on the pill in order to get knocked up. That is a different discussion.

Not really. It’s the flip side of the same coin.

What? lol, remind me to never ask you for change for a dollar.

Sure, so long as the man isn't obligated to pay child support when a woman refuses to terminate a pregnancy.

Goddam, how did I not see that one coming? My bad, lol

Goddam, how did I not see that one coming? My bad, lol
You didn't. But your attack indicates you don't believe in equality between men and women. No leftwinger does.

another simple reason men cant be trusted
How many women have lied to men about being on birth control only to say "Surprise, I'm pregnant"?

Seems to me its women who can't be trusted

Many esp with dimwits professional athletes (mostly dumb black football and basketball players), but I have said it a few times this is a red herring and once again “2 WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.”

A violation of the Truth in Packaging Act?

California just reduced the crime classification of knowingly spreading HIV to sexual partners from felony to misdemeanor.

There was a sex game known on some HS campus's as 'Hit and Run' - same principle - impregnate as many as possible. Responsible behavior by those who engage in casual sex (oxymoron?) with non-committed partners must include the protection of oneself from pregnancy.

This is the double-edged sword of an 'open' society - bringing with it bad behaviors...the piper must be paid. How would it be regulated, enforced, investigated, prosecuted and punished?

Perhaps men need a slogan to rally behind, such as 'Keep Congress's hand off my PeePee' - (well, maybe not all hands :redface:)

ps - I know you are serious, but this would be legislative overreach, imho.

The CA law is a liberalism mental retardation disorder! Yes HIV is just about curable, but you are still a slave to the drug company.

As I tell my children who use your same argument, “2 wrongs don’t make a right.”

I think I said not to mention the red herring, but mental midgets can’t help themselves.

It is not a red herring.

As I tell my children who use your same argument, “2 wrongs don’t make a right.”

I think I said not to mention the red herring, but mental midgets can’t help themselves.

It is not a red herring.

IMG_4584.JPG

You people live in a fantasy world!

Full disclosure. I was guilty of this in college once. I finally got this girl back to my room after a frat party. I had been trying to sleep with this girl for some time. I went to my dress and my dickhead roommate used my last condom.

I told her I put one on and had sex without it and didn’t pull out.

She was pissed. Viewing this as an adult now, she was rightfully pissed. What I did was wrong.

Should it be considered rape? No. But some lesser crime? Yes

It is not a red herring.
"Red herring" in this context, is libspeak for" please don't point out the gargantuan hole in my OP... "

How does one in the middle of sex remove a condom without the woman knowing? I call B.S. on this.

Forum List

Back