should the childless have the right to vote?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
I don't know about the childless that have skin in the game but if you are on the EBT in any form then no.

What about any farmer that gets part of the 20 billion a year in subsides, should they be stripped of their right to vote as well?

Maybe we could go with the Starship Troopers model and only those that have served are "citizens" and get to vote.

attacking another imaginary enemy...the childless....

these people are nutty than a shithouse at a peanut festival

I suspect that there is a massive trove of these out there just waiting to be found.

What about any farmer that gets part of the 20 billion a year in subsides, should they be stripped of their right to vote as well?

Maybe we could go with the Starship Troopers model and only those that have served are "citizens" and get to vote.
The farmer is a producer. The EBT breeder, not so much.

Well the ST model would work well for Ukes looking for manpower.

service.jpg

I don't know about the childless that have skin in the game but if you are on the EBT in any form then no.
About 15% of people are childless. If they pay taxes, they get a say in how their money is spent.

And as you say, welfare recipients should not be able to use other people’s money and then vote for how their money is spent.

About 15% of people are childless. If they pay taxes, they get a say in how their money is spent.

And as you say, welfare recipients should not be able to use other people’s money and then vote for how their money is spent.
It would seem to be the common sense approach but common sense went out the window long ago in this country when it comes to buying votes.

attacking another imaginary enemy...the childless....

these people are nutty than a shithouse at a peanut festival
Did he say that childless people shouldn’t be able to vote?

then pass a Constitutional amendment

Did he say that childless people shouldn’t be able to vote?
Yes. By only giving votes to kids and then the parents cast the votes. That's a bizarre outlandish borderline crazy thought. This birth rate crisis is fake. It's an effort to garner a cheap labor force.

Yes. By only giving votes to kids and then the parents cast the votes. That's a bizarre outlandish borderline crazy thought. This birth rate crisis is fake. It's an effort to garner a cheap labor force.
He didn’t say that people without children don’t get a vote.

What he means is that children’s futures are being destroyed by the Democrats, and their parents are in angst as they watch the Left transform America into a 3rd-world banana republic. Sadly, children cannot speak for themselves, and so it’s Vance’s way of saying parents should be able to protect their kids from the Dems.

I don’t agree with it, and of course it will never happen, but that’s what he means.

Generally speaking, I have found that childless couples care more about the future especially when it comes to environmental and climate matters, than couples with children. You would think it would be the opposite,

Generally speaking, I have found that childless couples care more about the future especially when it comes to environmental and climate matters, than couples with children. You would think it would be the opposite,

When you have kids your focus is on them and providing for them.

When you are worried about where the next meal will come from or choosing between buying food or paying the car payment, such things as climate are not high on the list of things to worry about.

A couple years ago my youngest told us "I am never having kids, do you know how expensive they are?"

He didn’t say that people without children don’t get a vote.

What he means is that children’s futures are being destroyed by the Democrats, and their parents are in angst as they watch the Left transform America into a 3rd-world banana republic. Sadly, children cannot speak for themselves, and so it’s Vance’s way of saying parents should be able to protect their kids from the Dems.

I don’t agree with it, and of course it will never happen, but that’s what he means.
I was able to protect my kids from the left and the right. Next it will be only the wealthy can vote. That would be a disaster.

I was able to protect my kids from the left and the right. Next it will be only the wealthy can vote. That would be a disaster.
If the Dem elites had their way, I wouldn’t be surprised. But we have people on the R ticket who will fight for thr working class.

Forum List

Back