Should the DNC officially become the party of jihad against Israel?

As I was saying. Thats who she is. I have no problem with free speech. She's letting us know who she stands with.
Now I see what Trump meant when he said there were good people on both sides at Charloteville.

Actually, no I don't. Because any white who went to a KKK rally is guilty. There were no good people on the white side in Charloteville. They were all Klansman.

But there are good Palestinians being murdered.

The only hard line I might go along with is if Israel expelled them all out of the territory. Send them to the surrounding arab countries.

But if we can't keep South Americans in Mexico how is Israel going to do that?

And why do Muslims go from Islamic State of Turkey into Europe? Just stay in turkey.

As I was saying. Thats who she is. I have no problem with free speech. She's letting us know who she stands with.

I'm listening to the View.

a. The pro Palestinian nations around Israel needs to open their doors.
b. You can't negotiate with people who want to kill you
c. Hamas started this
d. Hamas is a terrorist organization
e. So is Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Trump coordinates with them
f. Israel is correct to cut off water until they get the hostages back
g. Israel shouldn't commit war crimes and lose the good will they have from the entire world right now

Now I see what Trump meant when he said there were good people on both sides at Charloteville.

Actually, no I don't. Because any white who went to a KKK rally is guilty. There were no good people on the white side in Charloteville. They were all Klansman.

The only hard line I might go along with is if Israel expelled them all out of the territory. Send them to the surrounding arab countries.

And why do Muslims go from Islamic State of Turkey into Europe? Just stay in turkey.

Of course there are but hamas is murdering children and women and using them as human shields. Thats before they are indoctrinated with hatred and killing a jew. Israel gave up the gaza strip in 2005 and have not been there since. Yet here we are, hamas has to murder, pillage, rape, burn people to death in order to survive.

Of course there are but hamas is murdering children and women and using them as human shields. Thats before they are indoctrinated with hatred and killing a jew. Israel gave up the gaza strip in 2005 and have not been there since. Yet here we are, hamas has to murder, pillage, rape, burn people to death in order to survive.
I would expel them all to Egypt and other arab nations. I just heard Israel bombed the only road out to Egypt. They need to repair it and send them walking like when Moses led his people to the new land.

I'm listening to the View.

a. The pro Palestinian nations around Israel needs to open their doors.
b. You can't negotiate with people who want to kill you
c. Hamas started this
d. Hamas is a terrorist organization
e. So is Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Trump coordinates with them
f. Israel is correct to cut off water until they get the hostages back
g. Israel shouldn't commit war crimes and lose the good will they have from the entire world right now

No, there is no equating proud boys, oath keepers to hamas. And no, hamas fires indiscriminately at civilians, women, and children. The IDP doesnt cut off babies heads, rape women in the street, target children. You have been fed western propaganda and you have gulped it down. I thought you were smarter than that. I guess I was wrong.

Now that the Squad has come out in favor of mass killing for social justice, as their own party refuses to do anything about it, should they just be honest and publicly embrace a fatwah against Israel?
I think it’s just words because the squad all voted in favor of the iron dome missile defense system. Cory, BLM Booker supports Israel.

Hakeem Jeffries support Israel. All of these far left democrats support Israel.

How about Chuck Schumer and Debbie Wasserman Shultz? Where do you think they stand?

No, there is no equating proud boys, oath keepers to hamas. And no, hamas fires indiscriminately at civilians, women, and children. The IDP doesnt cut off babies heads, rape women in the street, target children. You have been fed western propaganda and you have gulped it down. I thought you were smarter than that. I guess I was wrong.

You can always find differences between different terrorist organizations.

And just because they don't cut off babies heads today, doesn't mean they won't tomorrow. Are you saying your terrorists are better people than Hamas?

You're perpetuating a lie that has been debunked for years, like the stooge you are.

Now that the Squad has come out in favor of mass killing for social justice, as their own party refuses to do anything about it, should they just be honest and publicly embrace a fatwah against Israel?
Against the whole world , including the U.S.A.

It's the Republicans who are making sure the House can't vote any aid to Israel.
Idiot, the House doesn't need to do shit to help Israel. They need weapons and ammunition, the House of Representatives have nothing to do with the Commander in Chief shipping them to Israel.

That the Republican House is divided just proves that it is a democratic institution. Only in North Korea, the DNC and Red China are all united.

America itself is deeply divided.

What a bizarre thread. Check your logic at the door.

Forum List

Back